Tuition Academy Medway Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tuition Academy Medway
Read Tuition Academy Medway Reviews

About Tuition Academy Medway:

Providing quality, affordable supplementary education for children ages 6-18.

We Don't Coach, We Educate!

medway@tuitionacademy.co.uk

7B Centre Court, Sir Thomas Longley Road, Rochester

Tell us how Tuition Academy Medway made you happy
Tuition Academy helped me achieve the best grades that I had worked to get. I entered for English, Maths and Triple Science for a whole year and the teachers there helped increase my confidence in these subjects snd achieve grade 6's in my GCSE's. Thanks you to the great Medway tuition!
My daughter attended for Triple science, Maths, and English for two years and was supported all the way through. Everyone at the Medway centre helped her brilliantly and she felt so confident after her exams. I would definitely recommend the centre to everyone!
My daughter attended Tuition Academy for the SATs and 11+. I've been impressed with the teaching, and high standards that the centre uphold. She will continue to attend throughout her education.
My son joined the academy 10 months before his 11 plus exams and the difference was clear right from the word go.
All the staff are very helpful and accommodating which gave my so confidence and his school work improved as well.
we will definitely use them again as my daughter starts her GCSE`s in a few months.
Gave my daughter confidence with Maths .and Sciences . Actually enjoyed the sessions money well spent .
My son passed his GCSE with flying colours with the support of the Tuition Academy staff. They helped to identify his weaknesses and worked with him to accomplish his goals. I would recommend the tuition academy anytime. Remember it's not about the money but it's the final result which you want for your child. Thank you very much to the wonderful team.
The English teacher was committed to my daughter's success despite the fact that it was a group class. With intensive teaching, support and identifying various techniques of answering examination questions, my daughter achieved grade 7 in her English language GCSEs. As a result of her overall grades, my daughter was given admission into a grammar school of her choice.
Charlotte attended the maths and non verbal 11+ mock exams and the Intensive course over the summer holidays and it really helped to boost her confidence before the exam.

The information and support we received from the staff especially Miss Williams was fantastic and really help to calm my nerves, thank you. I will be booking my son in for the classes as well once he is year 5.
The best provision for education I have come across. Excellent management, teachers and helpful staff. Friendly atmosphere, outstanding results, professionalism, and above all- continuous support. My son and I absolutely love it and recommend to everyone. If you look for the best tuition centre, look no further.
Helped my son achieve his full potential
We have had a great experience topped up with an excellent result following the 11plus exam.
Good value service, helpful teaching staff corroborated with an excellent exam outcome! Thanks to everyone!
Well done for your child's 11+ results. Thank you for your feedback
Awful inexperienced teachers
This reviewer has been identified as a child under 16 years of age. We have spoken to the parents who remain very happy with our service.
Great place and reasonably priced for lessons. Value for money.. Used them for my daughter's 11+ tuition and she did very well.
Also good for info on schools in the area etc.
Just wanted to take opportunity to say thank you ... not once has my daughter not wanted to come to tuition ... she loved the tutors and it has been great for her confidence pre gcse.
My daughter is about to take her GCSEs and I'm so impressed with how much she's learnt. The support from the teachers and centre is invaluable!
Extremely pleased with the help and support my daughter received from the Academy. Would highly recommend their services and would definitely use again. My daughter was worried about her Science GCSE exams and they helped her with revision and homework . It was so useful and she gained so much confidence and what's more she got her A's in science which she was aiming for!!
My son was preparing for his SATs and 11+ at Tuition Academy. He has done really well on both and I can’t be any more proud of him. We owe his successes to the dedication and professionalism of Tuition Academy Team, which was helpful, enthusiastic and encouraging. Individual approach, comprehensive information and attentiveness - makes Tuition Academy like no other place.
You've really made a difference to my son's progress. Thanks so much for your help.
The Academy is very well organised and run in a professions manner. The classes are small, the teaching content appropriate and well delivered.
Tuition Academy Medway is rated 4.78 based on 67 reviews