Tuition Academy Medway Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tuition Academy Medway
Read Tuition Academy Medway Reviews

About Tuition Academy Medway:

Providing quality, affordable supplementary education for children ages 6-18.

We Don't Coach, We Educate!

Medway@tuitionacademy.co.uk

Sir Thomas Longley Road, ,

Tell us how Tuition Academy Medway made you happy
I have 2 children who attend the Tuition Academy Medway and I have nothing but praise for their professionalism, conduct, delivery options, expertise, knowledge and customer care. Both my children feel confident and supported in their learning, increased ability and knowledge base and this is evident in the positive reports and feedback from their respective primary and grammar schools. Their pricing is highly competitive and affordable with monthly payment options that works according to individual situations ( which they are more than happy accommodate).

Simon and his team are stellar professionals and I will continue to use them.
It is always nice to know that how we operate and the services we provide is both valued and appreciated by our customers.
Thank you from everyone at TA Medway for such a great testimonial.
My daughter was a student for more than 1 year. Last month the day she supposed to attend the tuition but due to sickness she was unable to attend. As a parent I informed it to the Academy but they still charged me fine for that day as Academy told I have to give them notice 24 hours before. sick. While I asked they refused me and charged me for that date. Also their tuition standard is not good as they never discussed with the children what they mistakes. They just correct the mistakes but never discussed with children. What I came to know they are more focused on earnings rather than educate childrens. I think in this area there should be more quality tuition provider to help our children as this academy they are doing monopoly business rather than helping childrens. Medway Council should look in to it.
Dear Anonymous, we are sorry to hear that you are not happy with our service.
For the record, whilst in open forum, our attendance terms and conditions are made very clear from the start. First verbally to all parents and then again in writing allowing time for parents to decide if they still want to commit to proceeding with our services.
If they then want to get started, parents return a signed copy of our terms and conditions to officially confirm.
This is all part of the standard enrolment process for every student who starts and is all very clearly documented.
At our Medway location, our teaching staff are all fully qualified and passionate about helping every student achieve their true potential.
That is what we all set out to achieve during every lesson here at Tuition Academy.
Bearing in mind your post, if you can provide me with the student’s name and full details of your complaint along with all supportive documentation, I will of course look into this matter for you personally and reply accordingly.
Peter Lewis
Commercial Director
Tuition academy Rochester has helped my child for the last 5 years feel ready to sit her gcses. She loved her lessons on wednesdays with her teachers and her school reports showed how well she progressed. She's now moved to a grammar school for sixth form where she will continue to attend for Maths and Chemistry classes. I would recommend to everyone - reasonable price and excellent standard of teaching. Owners caring and supportive of students. Staff know what they're talking about and deliver good results with a smile. Thank you Simon, Evelyn and all at Tuition Academy!
Thank you, for this great review.
I would highly recommend Tuition Academy to anyone looking to give their child's education or confidence a boost. They help children to shine and enjoy their learning in small group settings. Lessons make a huge difference in a surprisingly short time. Topic are covered in depth and allow children to understand concepts they might have struggled with at school. I found staff to be very helpful, positive and focused on helping children to make very rapid progress.
Thank you for this great review it is very much appreciated.
I am a Maths teacher and have worked for Tuition Academy for five years. Tuition Academy's success is founded on giving bespoke teaching to small classes. We identify the Maths topics where students are weak and work on those, with the time available to give 1-2-1 attention. Often the students suggest the topics themselves (based on what they are doing at school) and we develop resources for that topic.
Often a student's barrier in Maths is self-confidence. Working in small groups helps build this and helps them realise they can do Maths after all!
I would not hesitate to recommend Tuition Academy to any parent looking for a professional, dynamic and effective tutoring service. Their tutors are extremely knowledgeable, engaging and passionate about what they do. Your son or daughter will love going to Tuition Academy and more importantly, they will make significant progress in a very short time. However, you should only send your child there if you believe in excellence and you’re also willing to commit 100%.
Very helpfully and friendly service, out my kids at ease
Tuition Academy has really helped my Daughter's confidence. She is doing so much better in school and has just received a glowing school report. Thank you to the friendly and supportive Teachers and staff at Tuition Academy in Maidstone. You have made such a huge difference!
Awful inexperienced teachers
This reviewer has been identified as a child under 16 years of age. We have spoken to the parents who remain very happy with our service.
I would like to thank the Tuition Academy for their excellent advice and constant feedback with regards to my sons 11 plus preparation. Right from the start they gave us really honest and open advice and the tuition itself was really outstanding with excellent feedback both verbal and written. My son passed his 11 plus and can now apply for the school he really wants to go to.
Tuition Academy has been amazing for the overall progress of 2 of my children. One attended for a year and recently passed Highly for both the Medway and Kent test. The work they give them is reinforces what they have been taught at school. The homework is proportionate. Hopefully we will get same outcome for sibling . The staff too are very friendly and readily available to advice if needed!
Great place and reasonably priced for lessons. Value for money.. Used them for my daughter's 11+ tuition and she did very well.
Also good for info on schools in the area etc.
Very good. Fairly flexible also with our busy lifestyle and really helped my son through his 11+. Very Professional. Many thanks
My son has been attending the academy for a few months now, and his teachers at school have already noticed a massive improvement in his work!
Just wanted to say thanks for all the help! My son has just finished his GCSE English and Maths tuition and it has really boosted his confidence. Great tutors and teaching!
Just wanted to take opportunity to say thank you ... not once has my daughter not wanted to come to tuition ... she loved the tutors and it has been great for her confidence pre gcse.
My daughter is about to take her GCSEs and I'm so impressed with how much she's learnt. The support from the teachers and centre is invaluable!
My son achieved excellent results in his Chemistry, Physics & Biology exams this summer.
Extremely pleased with the help and support my daughter received from the Academy. Would highly recommend their services and would definitely use again. My daughter was worried about her Science GCSE exams and they helped her with revision and homework . It was so useful and she gained so much confidence and what's more she got her A's in science which she was aiming for!!
Tuition Academy Medway is rated 4.79 based on 52 reviews