Tuition Academy Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Tuition Academy

About Tuition Academy : Providing quality, affordable supplementary education for children ages 6-18.

We Don't Coach, We Educate!

web@tuitionacademy.co.uk

Tuition Academy
B7 Centre Court
Sir Thomas Longely Road,
Medway City Estate

How would you rate Tuition Academy ?

"My child has attended the Tuition Academy for the 11+ since january, she has really enjoyed coming each week and has improved so much at school. She is now exceeding on her school report and her confidence has grown. Her saturday teacher is full of energy and makes her love learning. She used to have a private tutor and this didn’t work out. I wish I’d known about this place before. Thank you Medway tuition!"
"My daughter attended for Triple science, Maths, and English for two years and was supported all the way through. Everyone at the Medway centre helped her brilliantly and she felt so confident after her exams. I would definitely recommend the centre to everyone!"
C
"My son was preparing for his SATs and 11+ at Tuition Academy. He has done really well on both and I can’t be any more proud of him. We owe his successes to the dedication and professionalism of Tuition Academy Team, which was helpful, enthusiastic and encouraging. Individual approach, comprehensive information and attentiveness - makes Tuition Academy like no other place."
"My daughter attended Tuition Academy for the SATs and 11+. I've been impressed with the teaching, and high standards that the centre uphold. She will continue to attend throughout her education."
"You've really made a difference to my son's progress. Thanks so much for your help."
"My son joined the academy 10 months before his 11 plus exams and the difference was clear right from the word go. All the staff are very helpful and accommodating which gave my so confidence and his school work improved as well. we will definitely use them again as my daughter starts her GCSE`s in a few months."
"Gave my daughter confidence with Maths .and Sciences . Actually enjoyed the sessions money well spent ."
"My son passed his GCSE with flying colours with the support of the Tuition Academy staff. They helped to identify his weaknesses and worked with him to accomplish his goals. I would recommend the tuition academy anytime. Remember it's not about the money but it's the final result which you want for your child. Thank you very much to the wonderful team."
"Right resources and explanations on due time. Down-to-earth approach to my child's necessities."
"My daughter joined the academy 4 months before her final exams were due as she was struggling with Maths & 3 x Sciences, the academy were extremely supportive, even though the exam boards changed they were very patient and understanding, their supporting skills gave my daughter the confidence and inspiration to achieve passable grades."
"My daughter attended the Tuition Academy to do the 11+ preparation course, she found this very beneficial and had a positive outcome of passing both the Medway Test and the Kent Test. She really enjoyed the sessions, gained confidence and believed in herself more in the subject she felt she struggled in. I particularly like that the groups were small which meant that if she struggled she would be given the support she needed."
"My son had a great woke year practicing his 11plus skills. It has been a pleasure to see him develop and become more confident each session. Fantastic staff and teachers which I highly recommend to everyone to leave their children to be cared for. My sons' words were :' I Absolutely loved the learning environment at the tuition academy'. Thank you very much for all the support and help given. Best of luck and success to you all in future. Laura Enache"
"The English teacher was committed to my daughter's success despite the fact that it was a group class. With intensive teaching, support and identifying various techniques of answering examination questions, my daughter achieved grade 7 in her English language GCSEs. As a result of her overall grades, my daughter was given admission into a grammar school of her choice."
"Charlotte attended the maths and non verbal 11+ mock exams and the Intensive course over the summer holidays and it really helped to boost her confidence before the exam. The information and support we received from the staff especially Miss Williams was fantastic and really help to calm my nerves, thank you. I will be booking my son in for the classes as well once he is year 5."
"The best provision for education I have come across. Excellent management, teachers and helpful staff. Friendly atmosphere, outstanding results, professionalism, and above all- continuous support. My son and I absolutely love it and recommend to everyone. If you look for the best tuition centre, look no further."
"Helped my son achieve his full potential"
"My daughter attended Tuition Academy in Rochester for only 4 months and has 7A in her GCSEs. Now in Grammar School for 6 forms from Non-selective school is Strood. Highly recommended"
"I attended the Tuition Acadamy because I was struggling with my GCSE English Language. When I first started my grades and understanding in this subject were at a low level. After attending the English classes I have signifactly improved and got an equivilant of an A in my GCSE."
"The Academy is very well organised and run in a professions manner. The classes are small, the teaching content appropriate and well delivered."
"My son attended Tuition Academy at beginning of year 2. He was struggling to keep up with school pace and being both summer born and cross lateral was falling behind noticeably. The small class and high standard of teaching both instilled confidence and built his understanding of curriculum. The homework provided practice and skill building which was reflected in his school work. This in turn meant he went from not even meeting 'working to expected level' to achieving expected in all areas of SAT. Thank you to the team of teachers and support staff who provide the children with effective and interesting teaching."
Tuition Academy is rated 4.90 based on 30 reviews