Tuition Academy Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Tuition Academy

About Tuition Academy : Providing quality, affordable supplementary education for children ages 6-18.

We Don't Coach, We Educate!

web@tuitionacademy.co.uk

Tuition Academy
B7 Centre Court
Sir Thomas Longely Road,
Medway City Estate

How would you rate Tuition Academy ?

"You've really made a difference to my son's progress. Thanks so much for your help."
"My son joined the academy 10 months before his 11 plus exams and the difference was clear right from the word go. All the staff are very helpful and accommodating which gave my so confidence and his school work improved as well. we will definitely use them again as my daughter starts her GCSE`s in a few months."
"Gave my daughter confidence with Maths .and Sciences . Actually enjoyed the sessions money well spent ."
"My son passed his GCSE with flying colours with the support of the Tuition Academy staff. They helped to identify his weaknesses and worked with him to accomplish his goals. I would recommend the tuition academy anytime. Remember it's not about the money but it's the final result which you want for your child. Thank you very much to the wonderful team."
"Right resources and explanations on due time. Down-to-earth approach to my child's necessities."
"My daughter joined the academy 4 months before her final exams were due as she was struggling with Maths & 3 x Sciences, the academy were extremely supportive, even though the exam boards changed they were very patient and understanding, their supporting skills gave my daughter the confidence and inspiration to achieve passable grades."
"My daughter attended the Tuition Academy to do the 11+ preparation course, she found this very beneficial and had a positive outcome of passing both the Medway Test and the Kent Test. She really enjoyed the sessions, gained confidence and believed in herself more in the subject she felt she struggled in. I particularly like that the groups were small which meant that if she struggled she would be given the support she needed."
"My son had a great woke year practicing his 11plus skills. It has been a pleasure to see him develop and become more confident each session. Fantastic staff and teachers which I highly recommend to everyone to leave their children to be cared for. My sons' words were :' I Absolutely loved the learning environment at the tuition academy'. Thank you very much for all the support and help given. Best of luck and success to you all in future. Laura Enache"
Mrs Awosika
Verified Buyer
"The English teacher was committed to my daughter's success despite the fact that it was a group class. With intensive teaching, support and identifying various techniques of answering examination questions, my daughter achieved grade 7 in her English language GCSEs. As a result of her overall grades, my daughter was given admission into a grammar school of her choice."
"Charlotte attended the maths and non verbal 11+ mock exams and the Intensive course over the summer holidays and it really helped to boost her confidence before the exam. The information and support we received from the staff especially Miss Williams was fantastic and really help to calm my nerves, thank you. I will be booking my son in for the classes as well once he is year 5."
"The best provision for education I have come across. Excellent management, teachers and helpful staff. Friendly atmosphere, outstanding results, professionalism, and above all- continuous support. My son and I absolutely love it and recommend to everyone. If you look for the best tuition centre, look no further."
"Helped my son achieve his full potential"
"My daughter attended Tuition Academy in Rochester for only 4 months and has 7A in her GCSEs. Now in Grammar School for 6 forms from Non-selective school is Strood. Highly recommended"
"I attended the Tuition Acadamy because I was struggling with my GCSE English Language. When I first started my grades and understanding in this subject were at a low level. After attending the English classes I have signifactly improved and got an equivilant of an A in my GCSE."
"The Academy is very well organised and run in a professions manner. The classes are small, the teaching content appropriate and well delivered."
"My son attended Tuition Academy at beginning of year 2. He was struggling to keep up with school pace and being both summer born and cross lateral was falling behind noticeably. The small class and high standard of teaching both instilled confidence and built his understanding of curriculum. The homework provided practice and skill building which was reflected in his school work. This in turn meant he went from not even meeting 'working to expected level' to achieving expected in all areas of SAT. Thank you to the team of teachers and support staff who provide the children with effective and interesting teaching."
"Both my Daughter and Son attend Medway Tuition Academy. My Daughter doing advanced science and is in year 10 and my son doing year 7 work in preparation for secondary school. Considering they are at different ages and academic levels the Tuition Academy provides a wide range of courses that support both ages to a very high level and both the children have progressed well in the 3 months they have been attending, whilst they really enjoying going. Medway Tuition Academy runs a very professional service that can seem strict (especially homework), however, because of this they maintain a very high level of education, and as we move forward, this approach by Tuition Academy is benefiting the children."
"Our youngest daughter attended Tuition Academy for 2 1/2 years (for GCSEs) & our oldest daughter for 1 1/2 year (for A Levels Chemistry & Math). We were very pleased with the level of support for both girls and especially the youngest as she learnt more at the Academy than she did in her secondary school. The small classes and a nurturing environment where your child is supported is definitely value for money."
"Found man who ran it rather rude, tutors were good but as child was sitting different exam board it was very confusing and they weren't prepared to do any work from the board she was sitting. They said it was the same but on a discussion with head of English at school in fact they are structured quite different and require different skills so wasted my money"
Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear you feel you have wasted your money.

We would like to reiterate that as a professional and established education provider we have seen year on year fantastic improvements in our students who follow our learning programmes, have good attendance, work hard in class, and complete their set homework on time.

We understand that because we only typically see our students an hour a week per subject and that with English their final exams can be with different exam boards, our scheme of works needs to be carefully crafted to encompass /develop all the key skills needed to pass GCSE English.

Therefore, last summer our English team of PGCE qualified experts fully inspected the new 1-9 GCSE specifications and although the exams are structured differently, selected the key sections that are present in all exams. For example, analysing language and structure, comparing texts, and developing both creative and transactional writing, to create an inclusive scheme of works for all of our students, regardless of exam board.

Although you feel this did not work in your case, bearing in mind all the above, the teaching team at Tuition Academy feel this is still the best way to prepare our students for their GCSE English exams.
"Thanks so much for all the help with Sarah (and her friend!) – they were both overjoyed to find out they got a place at MGGS."
Tuition Academy is rated 4.88 based on 26 reviews