tudor blinds Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend tudor blinds
Telephone

How would you rate tudor blinds ?

"I have ordered from this company numerous times & have been extremely happy with all purchases. Bit surprised to hear that people could not get in contact with this company as I had a problem only once with an order which was slightly short & managed to ring the company with no difficulty - was told that the order would be re-processed with no cost to myself & when I asked how I could return the original order was told just to keep them as it was their error. I will be moving house in the next 6 months & will have no hesitation in using this company again - blinds are lovely quality, have lasted for years & can be wiped clean with ease."
"After waiting two weeks delivery and chasing several times, replacement blinds arrived shocking quality do not fit despite providing measurements replacing like for like Company never answers their phones Do not buy from this company I have complained with no response"
"I ordered replacement slats having asked for some samples to me sent to me. My order was handled in a very professional way I found the the staff very helpful and courteous the order arrived on time and within the time scale given, very pleased with the product and would not hesitate to use Tudor Blinds again"
"I ordered vertical replacement blinds which I was very happy with. But I then ordered 3 months later the same thing but also with a track this time. The track took 3months to arrive and the vertical blinds were 2 inches to short. I have also asked SERVARAL times for an Copy invoice which I'm stilling waiting on. So I am not happy with their overall performance. I will definantly be finding someone else."
"Received our venitian blinds no fixing clips and wrong size , after several negative phone calls , received a reply saying put the wrong measurement . We were replacing the same type of blinds which were 203 cm x203 cm in their box on ordering page , they said we put 2.003 confirmed by the order we sent ask for a copy no reply . They then offered to replace if we sent £20 for postage . Would not agree this was a week before XMas no response to date. Poor phone attitude ,poor service , unlike the good reviews we have seen . Binned the blinds and went to a local company , not rocket science is it Tudor blinds"
"Needed to replace some horizontal blinds and headrail, we knew which design we wanted so shopped around and Tudor came out the cheapest option. Placed the order and it was here within a week (to the UK). Good quality and easy to fit. Would recommend this company and will definitely use again if we need more blind"
"Appalling service from this company. The order was wrong to begin with so they didn't send out the order to me which is understandable, however they did not notify me that the order was input incorrectly. I had to call two weeks later to find out that it was stopped, no courtesy call or email to notify me of this. I guess they just want to keep your money and not deliver! I called in yet again and spoke to a man there, over a week ago - don't know his name, but he cut the conversation short and promised a call back. Surprise surprise he didn't call back! I have no clue what is going on with the order. Pathetic service. It has been almost a month now with no resolution, no offer for a refund, even though I have requested one. I have spent almost £50 for the blinds but the company is absolutely useless. Please get your act together and either send me the order or refund me the money I paid to you."
"quick fast service with an excellent product"
"Received replacement slats 14 days after placing order - and in general was very pleased with them - but as I had to have the 5" slats, I didn't get as much choice on the materials as the 3" replacement slats - I was even further narrowed with my choice as I wanted quite a heavy one that you couldn't see through and also a washable one - I picked Whisper Ivory as I didn't want it to darken my room and whilst the swatch looked quite creamy when it is up at the window with the light on it - it looks whiter than I would have liked. So my only criticism is I would have liked more choice in the heavier materials even if they cost more."
"Lovely quality blinds, really pleased with them. I had a sample first of all which came very quickly and so ordered the blinds from there. Excellent."
"The service from Tudor Blinds was excellent, very fast delivery and they kept me fully informed about the status of my order. Highly recommended."
"Good quality at a good price."
"They fit beautifully and are great quality"
"Swift manufacture and delivery and when the rail was delivered bent they didn't hesitate to replace it."
"Love my new blind, fits perfect and was so easy to put up. From ordering to delivery all went smoothly will definitely be using Tudor Blinds again"
"We were very pleased with our blinds, they were easy to put up and look beautiful. We would recommend Tudor blinds to anyone. Thank you."
"Delivery not too long considering the blinds are made to your own measurements. Very happy with the quality and will definitely be ordering again in the future."
"Nice and clean looking and easy to put up ."
"The blinds are good quality and a reasonable price, they took a bit longer to deliver than I expected, but were worth the wait"
"Good quality. Delivered on time"
tudor blinds is rated 4.69 based on 379 reviews