Trutex Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Trutex

How would you rate Trutex?

"No communication and no customer service skills! Paid for uniform in June and still waiting for items in September - appalling. After contacting Trutex to find out when I will receive my items I was told items would be delivered 30th August on next day delivery and I am still waiting on the 6th September!! If you are a school or parent don't give yourself the headache of using this company! They do not reply to emails and they rarely answer the phone."
"very good customer service"
Trutex is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews