True Vintage Reviews

of reviewers recommend True Vintage

Tell us how True Vintage made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I read some of the reviews on here before buying a jacket from them. So I msgd their Instagram account to make sure they wouldn’t Give me a ‘store credit’ like I read. they replied straight away assuring me the jacket was available, I purchased it Friday, it was at my house on Monday from the UK to Aus. In perfect condition
5 star service from True Vintage. My sweatshirt arrived super fast and was in a perfect condition. The best vintage clothing website out there by far.
Do not order from this website!! I ordered a sweatshirt early November last year and it didn’t come in over a month. I followed it up mid December and they were slow and seemed to not care about customer service. They claim they can’t recover my order which I was very disappointed in. So I demanded for a refund but they said they’ll issue website credit of the same value early February and I still haven’t got that either!!!! I am writing this to warn you about this ridiculous online business and I would recommend finding another vintage website that is reliable and cares for their customers.
I've been waiting on my order for a month and am being given NO tracking information
This website is amazing, they drop new products every single day, and it is so easy to find what you want and buy it. My parcel was even delivered free the next day as standard! 5 stars!
Very quick delivery and a lovely selection of garms, got loads of compliments couldn’t thank you guys enough. Keep up the good work!!
My item arrived super fast and just as described, would definitely recommend to use these guys. Brilliant service with amazing products.
Very happy with my new silk Versace shirt, ladies are going to love me even more now, see you on the town, ya boys got ya. Will definitely be ordering again, great selection of gear.
Crazy collection of garms! Super fast delivery as well, will definitely be ordering again 👌
Absolutely loved my fleece I ordered and arrived super quickly so please will definitely be ordering again 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼
Without a doubt best vintage retailer, fast delivery and great customer service.
I loved the sweatshirt I bought, it was a little more expensive than I usually spend for a jumper but it was SO worth it! It really is one of my favourite things in my wardrobe! My only complaint was the returns, which didn’t make much sense to me at first, but then I got in touch with the customer service who swiftly responded to my question and I sent it back and got refunded quickly after.
Amazing service, speedy shipping and great quality items. I have shopped on many vintage websites, and True Vintage are by far the best!
I was given excellent customer service from Bruno, who was very helpful, forthcoming and sorted out the matter very promptly. Thank you very much and I’d recommend the service based on this experience ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Always an amazing experience with True Vintage. I have made lots of orders, and never had any problems. 5 starts for the best vintage company.
Bought 3 sweatshirts last week all where sick! DM'd about sizing and they where very helpful. Managed to get next day delivery before I went away. Very happy customer!
Absolutely horrible, it’s a scamming business the photos on the website are not a true replica of what you receive I order a $300 retro vintage hoodie for it not to be black and red only for it to be orange and brown.. and not a large. Shipping is horrific they took 4 weeks and you can’t track it for 3 weeks. DONT BUY FROM HERE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD
Ridiculous, ordered a t-shirt from here and was told its not in stock and to choose something else which i did, to be told that isnt in stock either, they told me what they had so i chose from what they had said, and i get told thats also not in stock DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE.
Look out for this company. They send wrong sizes and then they are not returning your money!!
Really great quality of product with speedy delivery. Thank you!
True Vintage is rated 4.00 based on 22 reviews