Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

customer service
"Product not in stock despite my order. I received an email and refund quickly, and 5 pound voucher off next order to compensate. 5 pound voucher worth less than the 20% off i would have had if i had received my order."
"Lovely dish for FRIENDS Jan and Art but that’s where it ends. No help at all re signing in for myself after many requests ...so shame on you Trouva!"
"I had to chase an order when it had failed to turn up after 3 weeks, told order cancelled as unable to reach suppliers. Order from different suppliers, after 2 weeks told unable to reach that supplier. Six weeks wasted, inform customers soon as possible, what is happening, don't wait to be chased and let them down. Communication with customers poor."
"I've written to you already explaining that my experience wasn't brilliant in that initially your system proposed buying my order from 2 shops one of which was in France which would have made it cheaper to buy from a local store. Then having completed this order, you sent me a 15% off code so I returned to the boutique I had made my purse from to see if they had more of the same socks...they said that they had but that they weren't up on the website... I explained that I would like to order through Trouva but for some reason they didn't update their goods on your site in the for me to use the code. In essence, I think you have a good idea but its success is going to be down to your retailers having the desire and will to keep your site up to date. I guess my experience wasn't brilliant but not great either... I'm rating you as poor because of the leg work I had to do in order to make the transaction possible when I'm guessing your site's objective is to make finding what one want's easy, cheaper and finally the actual purchasing seamless and easy..."
"Ordered my item 2 weeks ago and it still has not been delivered. Did receive communication from Trouva (apparently item sent to wrong address) although little was done to actually resolve issue/ get my item to me in timely manner."
"Sorry trouva item took far too long to be delivered"
"Was really disappointed with how my pineapple plant arrived-the package had obviously been turned upside down in transit and so all the soil had come away from the pot and was all over the plant, which was really messy on opening and difficult to try to put back together!! I did love the product though! And was really happy with the baby bib I ordered!"
"I’ve bought a few items and like you philosophy. You can also get individual items that are a bit different. However, your after sales service sucks. The items take a long time to arrive, sometimes a week and you are never sure exactly when they are going to arrive as you don’t get alerts. But my experience with a mirror purchase has been dismal. When the mirror arrived three weeks ago it was damaged. I immediately contacted Trouva and got no response. Over the next week I chased again and then got a response and then had to wait for the boutique to pass judgement. They agreed it was flawed but needed the mirror back before they would replace. Had to chase Trouva a number of times about collecting the damaged mirror. This has finally happened but I am still without a mirror and have no idea when I’m going to get another one. This would stop me recommending you or buying anything else. It is unacceptable for you to take a month to resolve a issue from sale to yet unfulfilled delivery despite having 175 pounds of my money."
"I love Trouva and the ethos but I didn’t realise customers had to pay for return postage. As my item was bulky I ended up paying a third of the cost of the item in postage back. I probably won’t use Trouva again because of this unless my postage can be refunded???"
"Have not received my 2 juicers yet. Yours A Watson"
"I have ordered four products through Trouva so far and have been disappointed with my experience for two of them. One of my items didn't turn up. It wasn't until I chased Trouva to find out where it was, that they informed me that the item as was out of stock. They had already taken my money at this point, AND sent me any email to say my item had been shipped – when it clearly hadn't. On a separate occasion the product I received was different from what I had ordered. At first I assumed, I'd possibly selected the wrong option when ordering – however, upon checking my order and reviewing the description Trouva's website, I realised that the they have used the incorrect images to display the product. My wife has also ordered from Trouva and received damaged and dirty goods. And get's no response to her emails when she writes to complain. I will not be using this site again in a hurry!"
"Had an issue with the worlds worst delivery company being used. Reported to Trouva and it took more than a week after the late delivery for Trouva to respond with "I hope that the issue is now resolved"!!"
"Product was great and delivered on time, would have given them a 5 star review but I won't be using Trouva again as I've been inundated with promotional emails ever since making the order - way too many messages is like harassment in your inbox."
"Lovely site and great products I ordered three items for birthday gifts Only one turned up and the other two never arrived. Trying to track down the missing two has been impossible and no sign or replacement or refund. Disappointing and something I don’t have the time or money for!"
"Product was really nice but it had a part missing. The customer support team emailed me for a week asking the same questions again and again and then finally after all that, photos sent, receipts etc they then said they wouldn’t be sending me the part. Great, it was like banging my head against a brick wall. Shame as the products are lovely."
"Item arrived broken. I contacted Trouva to let them know so that I can get a refund and it's now been over 24 hours without me having heard anything from them. In the meantime I've had to repurchase the product elsewhere to ensure it arrives in time for my friends birthday. I love shopping at independent shops rather than big chains but using Trouva isn't worth the hassle for me."
"Am irritated by the fact that ‘boutiques’ advertise items as being in stock, you buy them - and then they’re out of stock. This has happened twice - same items: I ordered, out of stock. 4 weeks later I checked, seemed in stock, reordered - out of stock. You’d think they could keep their websites up to date. I also received an item badly packed so that it arrived broken. There are some nice-looking items but they’re very expensive."
"Wrong item sent which was incredibly bad quality. Beyond ‘rustic ‘. Customer service takes a long time"
"Generally overpriced and misleading descriptions of products"
"The item was originally seen in your shop, London which was priced at £30 - we ordered one on line dejecting the one of a similar price. When it arrived, although cute and well made, it was half the size"
Trouva is rated 4.67 based on 1,829 reviews