Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

customer service
"I ordered a gift for a friend on the 5 May and haven’t heard any more from Trouva or the individual boutique since. I have contacted customer support to follow up my query and have had no answer either. Not impressed at all."
"Great different products and a very good refund policy"
"Currently very disappointed. Probably more delivery company issue but order was for on 10th May & still not received. Both Trouva & Parcel2Go are impossible to contact. Immediate standard response to email so they must not be read. What do I do about my outstanding £300 order?! Very unhappy."
"Loved the items I ordered - arrived quickly and well packaged."
"Have not received my 2 juicers yet. Yours A Watson"
"I have ordered four products through Trouva so far and have been disappointed with my experience for two of them. One of my items didn't turn up. It wasn't until I chased Trouva to find out where it was, that they informed me that the item as was out of stock. They had already taken my money at this point, AND sent me any email to say my item had been shipped – when it clearly hadn't. On a separate occasion the product I received was different from what I had ordered. At first I assumed, I'd possibly selected the wrong option when ordering – however, upon checking my order and reviewing the description Trouva's website, I realised that the they have used the incorrect images to display the product. My wife has also ordered from Trouva and received damaged and dirty goods. And get's no response to her emails when she writes to complain. I will not be using this site again in a hurry!"
"Excellent communication, unfortunately I had to return my item as the colour and size didn't work for me, however I received my refund very quickly and would happily shop here again. Angela"
"Excellent service. Superb packing"
"Unfortunately the item I ordered and paid for was out of stock, and I received an email a day or so afterwards informing me so. Shops should update their websites so you are unable to order and pay for an item which is out of stock. However, Trouva contacted me and refunded my money and kindly offered a £5 discount on my next purchase. I'm not sure how long that offer will last though as there is nothing I require at the moment."
"Bought two brackets, very quick delivery"
"Arrived quickly, nice packaging and a lovely greeting message from the vendor! Recommended"
"I am still waiting for my item over 2 weeks after order it. I have contacted customer services several times and still not had a reply. Not impresssed"
"Very fast and efficient delivery and very well packaged with no breakages."
"Found a lovely modern wall clock, just what we were after. Reasonably priced and delivered quickly."
"Lovely selection of products, fast service, excellent quality items!"
"Terrible, item didn’t turn up. No customer service number to call and they ignore emails. I just want my money back or the item I bought!!"
"First time shopping on Trouva and won’t be the last! Fast delivery & well packaged items. What a gem online!!!"
Trouva is rated 4.68 based on 1,794 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access