Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

customer service
"Very good quality products, very efficient with the delivery!!"
"I love my Dar Leone Foutas. Beautiful quality, super absorbent and a stylish addition to my new bathroom. Service was great too with my order arriving within a couple of days. Trouva has unusual and beautiful items - take a look and enjoy :)"
"Arrived when expected. Good price"
"Great different products and a very good refund policy"
"Loved the items I ordered - arrived quickly and well packaged."
"Excellent communication, unfortunately I had to return my item as the colour and size didn't work for me, however I received my refund very quickly and would happily shop here again. Angela"
"Excellent service. Superb packing"
"Bought two brackets, very quick delivery"
"Arrived quickly, nice packaging and a lovely greeting message from the vendor! Recommended"
"Very fast and efficient delivery and very well packaged with no breakages."
"First time shopping on Trouva and won’t be the last! Fast delivery & well packaged items. What a gem online!!!"
"A great website to shop all the boutiques that you love. Great customer service team who are always there to help. I highly recommend Trouva as a place to find that individual item your looking for."
"Brilliant service love your products"
"Very Efficient and wonderful product received. will definitely shop with you again."
"Excellent service at all points, ordering, and delivery. Quality products."
"I was completely satisfied with the way my order was handled"
Trouva is rated 4.68 based on 1,817 reviews