Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

customer service
"Customer service is excellent - customer centred"
"My first time using this site. Excellent customer service, kept informed when item was out stock.Bought item from another boutique and was delivered fast and beautifully rapped Really happy with the item, Will use again."
"Exclusivamente customer service. I was informed quickly when item was out stocked. Other from another butt"
"My experience with Trouva was positive, unfortunately i had to return my item as it was not suitable...but i would not hesitate to recommend this seller to my friends..i would definitely browse this shop again. Thankyou."
"I love it for my garden feature"
"I bought a beautiful linen scarf from Jenny Aves in Cornwall, and the quality is worth every penny. It arrived beautifully packaged and on time."
"Very impressed by the quality of goods and prompt delivery and well packaged."
"Good experience of using Trouva, the order was received within the relevant time frame, and I was kept up to date with my order. A good range of items were available on the website and it is nice to know you’re supporting the high street."
"Very happy with what I bought. I wish they had more as I would like to purchase at least one more set."
"Great service - very well packed and swift delivery. Item as described and website easy to navigate!"
"Easy to order, great range of unusual goods, not the usual same old High Street items."
"Love that Trouva support the little business. They make purchasing from them as easy as purchasing from the big companies"
"Lovely range of products and the wooden postcard I ordered is fantastic"
"Excellent service & good quality goods."
"Great service, interesting products."
"Good price and fast delivery thanks Touva"
"Excellent delivery service. Goods arrived on time. Fantastic designer piece. Satisfied customer"
Trouva is rated 4.68 based on 1,819 reviews