Trion:Z Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Trion:Z

About Trion:Z: The unique magnetic & negative ion wristbands use patented ANSPO magnetic therapy technology and are the only sports health wristband on the market to have a Japanese medical approval and a Class 1 CE mark.

The Trion:Z has been promoted in the Europe for the past 11 years. Since its founding in 1997, many thousands of professional athletes, celebrities and sports stars alike have proudly worn Trion:Z to enhance their performance and well-being.

info@trionz.com

Fence House Business Units
Fence Avenue

Tell us how Trion:Z made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Been using Trion:Z for over 10 years and wouldn’t use anything else! Really help and look good!"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Have now recieved the items after 1 week. Saw that they were despatched the same day from You. Long time for transport, was it sent by canoe?"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Quick delivery and the item is what was described. Found this item a godsend as at the time I was struggling with sciatica."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Super fast secure shipping to the U. S. Extremely easy and fast checkout!"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Good fit, durable and looks great."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Well constructed and stylish. Can honestly say I believe this has helped with arthritic aches and pains. Highly recommended."
"My energy levels have been notibly increased in 72 hours."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Looks like its going to be very durable. Nice looking. Comfortable. A little tricky to put on the first time."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? no
"Ordered over 10 days and still not delivered"
Hi Robert, we are sorry you've not received your order yet. Please note we are located in the UK therefore we cannot offer the states a next day service. Your can track your parcel below - currently your purchase is in customs - this we have no control over.

We hope you receive your purchase soon.
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? no
"I haven't got my band yet and I have no idea how to track my package . It seems I got cheated"
Good afternoon, we are sorry you've not received your order yet. Please note we are located in the UK therefore we cannot offer India express delivery. Your can track your parcel below - your purchase was released from customs Friday 11th this is where the hold up has been and unfortunately we have no control over that.

Kind rgerads Trion:Z
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"I have used Troon Z for more years than I care to remember but the proof is in the magnets.Each product has bought me relief and wellbeing from my ailments Now I have a ZenLoop duo and have recently replaced it with a new one as the wrist band has worn out.Both my wife and daughter use Troon Z"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Would recommend to other family members"
"I've not received it yet though my Order is showing complete!"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"quick delivery good price easy web site to use always pleased with the service"
"Very nice look"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Great product and service"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Could you please contact me with reference to exchanging my medium for a large , the medium is too small , I’m on 07515759655 Thanks Steve"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"I began looking into magnetic therapy when I discovered my dog had hip and elbow dysplasia - many vets directed me to bioflow - but being me I needed to do my own research/homework - that’s when I came across Trion Z - their site was very informative - but I still did some more research before deciding that Trion Z really seem to be up there in magnetic therapy. I took the plunge and ordered and am not disappointed with their products or their service."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? no
"I purchased Colantotte premium bracelet few weeks ago and lost it. The bracelet detached from my arm without me noticing. I was so disappointing with this product."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Both my husband and myself wear these. Helps quite a lot with aches and pains. Also bought my son one. We wear them all the time. Service excellent too."
"Delivered the wrong bracelet! Should check more carefully before dispatching goods as it wastes time having to send back the incorrect one and wait for the new one. I couldn't comment on the correct bracelet, however, customer service/experience so far is poor!"
Hi Bradley, sorry to hear you have received the incorrect size bracelet we can only assume the mistake has been made in the warehouse due to high demand over the Christmas period. If you would like to contact us directly so we can rectify this, we will be more than happy to help you.

Kind regards