Trionz Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Trionz

About Trionz: The unique magnetic & negative ion wristbands use patented ANSPO magnetic therapy technology and are the only sports health wristband on the market to have a Japanese medical approval and a Class 1 CE mark.

The Trion:Z has been promoted in the Europe for the past 11 years. Since its founding in 1997, many thousands of professional athletes, celebrities and sports stars alike have proudly worn Trion:Z to enhance their performance and well-being.

+44(0)3333583151

info@trionz.com

Fence House Business Units, Fence Avenue, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK10 1LT

How would you rate Trionz ?

"Feeling so much better"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Top quality product with great looks !"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"im enjoying the black band it blends in well with anything I want to wear and I keep getting asked where I brought from. its a bit early to tell if im getting the health benefits yet however im feeling positive and do feel I ache less and have a slight bit more energy since using"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Just received the ZEN DUO-LOOP 4 Magnet wristband. It looks great and I like the Magnetic secure auto fit clasp for ease of fit. I plan to order another, but a different color. Great product and looking forward to having great results when wearing the bracelet."
"My new band arrived last week. I was happy with the look etc. but the clip must have been defective because within two days of putting it on, it detached from my wrist somewhere in London and that's it gone forever!! Frustrating because they are not cheap and my old one stayed on my wrist for three years without an issue."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Easy to use and prompt service."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Great therapy bracelet with easy ordering and speedy delivery. Recommend Trion Z to anyone looking for style and comfort."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Very quick delivery. Appreciated"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Product is great, However the size I ordered was to big, so had to return for a exchange to a smaller size"
Børge Finsæther
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"First of all, these are very comfortable to wear. They also do the job. I can instantly feel something happening in my legs. I used them both for recovery and for running. My legs feel fantastic. I would really recommend them."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"The Maxi Loop bracelet was an except purchase for myself as I play golf and I am always on the lookout for a good health bracelet, helps keep me calm on the greens. The bracelet is an excellent fit, looks great and is excellent quality."
Grant Sword
"Good quality"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Delighted with the product - looks and feels great and starting to feel the benefits within just a few days of wearing it. Despite the sizing guide, it was still a bit of guess work until physically trying it on - on line order was easy to use however and postal service was ‘first class’!"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Great looking bracelet. Quality built. I have found the pins and needles has declined in my hands."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? no
"Haven't received the product yet!"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? no
"From where the item is posted from, it takes far too long to arrive! I am now awaiting a replacement."
John Hunter
Verified Buyer
"Doesnt work like it says"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Didn't realise how good it actually was until my old one snapped. I suffered muscle stiffness, increased stress and anxiety. After a week with the new one, I am much improved. Surprised how effective it is."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"I recently ordered and received a wrist band . I ordered a medium one which was to small. Could I suggest a length is given so this mistake cannot be made. I have emailed your company to enquire if I can send it back for replacement. Awaiting a reply. I am a keen golfer and would display this item to fellow golfers."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Good product fast delivery"
Trionz is rated 4.65 based on 430 reviews