Trion:Z Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Trion:Z

About Trion:Z: The unique magnetic & negative ion wristbands use patented ANSPO magnetic therapy technology and are the only sports health wristband on the market to have a Japanese medical approval and a Class 1 CE mark.

The Trion:Z has been promoted in the Europe for the past 11 years. Since its founding in 1997, many thousands of professional athletes, celebrities and sports stars alike have proudly worn Trion:Z to enhance their performance and well-being.

info@trionz.com

Fence House Business UnitsFence Avenue

Click Here

Tell us how Trion:Z made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Been using Trion:Z for over 10 years and wouldn’t use anything else! Really help and look good!"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Had a problem with size but service was great and new size sent out and all fine now many thanks."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Haven’t received it yet. Still waiting for it to get here."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Trion Z zapestnice uporabljam že več let in so odlične za uporabo pri golfu ."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"My knees no longer hurt, the trionz seems to be working"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"This is my third Trion and definitely the best. The first two were in support of charities, but being elasticated, they are not as comfortable as the Z and quickly became soiled. I like the fact that I can unclip rather than roll off and ALL have helped me sleep better, my main reason for buying."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"At last a small size that's small. Smart appearance."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"I've been using the old style elasticated Trion:Z bands for around 20 years and have around 10 of them in different colours so decided to upgrade to the new Zen Loop Duo in black. There's no give in the band so you need to ensure that you get the right size. The magnetic clip is a bit fiddly at first but you soon get the knack for putting it on (I don't wear mine when in the shower etc) it's well made and is aesthetically pleasing. Only time will tell if the anodising will chip / start to rub off or the bands start to fray. The only disappointing thing is the current availability of the other Zen Loop Duo bands in different colours in size XL, these are all currently unavailable on the Trion Z website... supply and demand....??"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Great product can’t live without it."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Brilliant as usual. The best"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"I think that the Trion:Z Collanette bracelet is a well made and easy to adjust and wear. However one small point is the the magnets now don't seem very strong is this correct? Kind regards Alan"
"I haven't received it yet."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"My new TrionZ meets every expectation I had. More pain free time and flexibility in my wrist. Thank you"
"Excellent service. Fast delivery"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"I’ve owned various types of Trion:z for over 15 years. The single loop looks really smart and is good quality however the magnetic clasp is a real weak point. The first day I wore it, at some point but I don’t know when, it obviously caught and parted. I lost the loop. I’m scoring it a 2 star as I could have been unlucky. I wouldn’t order another one but have just received a double loop model which seems to have a much more robust clasp."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Great fit. Second one I've. Last one lasted 18 months, so time for a new one."
"I have not received my order"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Superb quality, feeling better already."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"I’ve been using Trion:Z for over 10 years now,& recently bought the new Maxi loop,verdict - ‘the best yet’ ! #loveit"
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"This is my second bracelet same great quality and delivery. My knee pain has almost gone away in just 4 weeks of wearing the bracelet."
Would you recommend Trion:Z to friends and family? yes
"Looks great, fits well, looking forward to the benefits"
Trion:Z is rated 4.44 based on 796 reviews