Trinity Accountants Limited Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Trinity Accountants Limited

How would you rate Trinity Accountants Limited?

13 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Trinity Accountants Limited in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My calls and emails are constantly ignored. I understand business being busy but a small explanation wouldn't go a miss! not happy!"
"I called Samantha at short notice with my accounts in a bit of a mess, not a problem, within a few weeks they were back up to date and my tax return completed. I found the team from Trinity very helpful right from day one and would be happy to recommend them"
Ellena Stirling (Stirling Home Care)
Verified Reviewer
"It all started okay with Trinity, they were fine with payroll, tax returns seemed to be okay. However when it came to us wanting to close the business and do a final tax return to then release the funds we had left over from profit, we were basically ignored. Our business ended in June 2017 and six months later, literally nothing has been done. They say "any questions or problems don't hesitate to contact us" but every time I have contacted them, they're always "in a meeting" my emails are all ignored, even when I express urgency and legal matters. We are still struggling with them as they are still ignoring contacts made and constantly being fobbed off. This is not something I've done before so I was hopeful that our accountants would be helpful and informative, this has not happened. I can not recommend them to anybody and will not be using them for future business endeavours. Very disappointing!"
Andrew Swann - Express Shipping Solutions Ltd
Verified Reviewer
"Always willing to give advice over the phone and short notice. Also assisted me obtaining a mortgage by working in partnership with my financial adviser. Have had to ring on numerous occasions regarding business advice and they have always responded. Always friendly and explain in language that is easy to understand."
"Unfortunately I've had a very frustrating experience with this firm. My emails were perpetually ignored, my VAT returns were always last minute leaving me up late at night or cancelling meetings to double check details... I always found savings of 15-20% due to lack of attention to detail on their behalf. If I hadn't have micro managed them I'd have so many HMRC surcharges and would have paid thousands of pounds of additional VAT on non-vatable income! They even forgot to do my self assessment. I left the firm and it took them over a month to forward the most basic information to my new accountant. There used to be a number of other similar reviews like this on their Facebook page but they've not hidden their reviews now which says a lot. I cannot recommend them at all."
We are sorry you feel you have not received a good service from the team here at Trinity. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further with you to understand and resolve any grievance you have. We take negative reviews like this very seriously - they are a rare occurrence at Trinity Accountants and we’d like to keep it that way. We are always looking for ways to prevent problems that arise as a result of receiving information that is late or incomplete but unfortunately, despite our best efforts, sometimes that is not possible.

In respect of your new agent, we can confirm that any request for information was responded to within five-working days.
"Cheap and you get what you pay for. We never had late filing penalties until Trinity came along. They have not been entirely truthful with us and I find it worrying when you have to explain how VAT works to one of the Directors!"
Deb Bannigan From Angry Baby Ltd.
Verified Reviewer
"Friendly, approachable, knowledgeable. Trinity Accountants are the smart best friend you want on your team for all things financial."
Elena Allen
Verified Buyer
"Samantha and the whole team with special mention to Beth and Emma are all excellent accountants. We have been with Trinity for over a year now after setting up our own business and couldn't be happier, knowing we have our business in their very capable hands. Trinity have assisted us with all aspects of the accounting side to our business and are always on hand to offer advice on areas when needed. We always receive a speedy response to any enquiries. Trinity are a helpful motivated company and i would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone looking for a good accountant."
"Trinity give me the time to do what I am good at, by providing a really cost effective professional service. Most of my dealings for personal & corporation tax and VAT are online which suits me fine, but I know I can get quick advice on the phone too. I have been working with them since I started the business over 2 years ago and am happy to give this very positive reference."
"The staff are always very keen to assist with whatever queries we may have. They are punctual and efficient with all our regular transactions."
Thanks for leaving us a great review Lynn! We're glad that you're happy with the service we provide.
"Trinity Accountants have helped me, as a new Start-Up, with my first Tax Return in a very short space of time and which resulted in me getting a nice rebate."
"Excellent service despite me providing the information late. Thanks."
"Trinity Accountants are a very professional Accountancy Service, yet also speak 'your' language, making it so much easier to understand your accounts, they are also great communicators. I highly recommend them, especially after not having such good experiences in the past with other accountants, who I feel didn't have the time or patience for their clients if they were struggling with understanding certain elements of the accounting system."
Trinity Accountants Limited is rated 3.77 based on 13 reviews