trinca-ferro Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend trinca-ferro

About trinca-ferro: The online hardware boutique specialising in vintage ceramic and glass door and drawer knobs.

robert@trinca-ferro.com

20 The Village
101 Amies Street

Tell us how trinca-ferro made you happy

Craig Fisher
"Nice website and lovely product. Very fast delivery. Only criticism for this particular product was the amount of plastic packaging - one little plastic bag for each knob, all within a larger plastic bag. I hope in the future an alternative, biodegradable solution could be considered."
Louise Sumner
"Very impressed with Trina-ferro. The knobs I ordered arrived very quickly and was particularly impressed with the photo of my actual knobs emailed to me prior to being sent out. Great selection, wouldn’t hesitate to use this company again. Very pleased with the product...nice finishing touch to my kitchen."
"Fantastic communication & Delivery Service. I absolutely love the knobs they are exactly as shown and excellent quality. They have transformed my cupboard unit."
"Wonderful product and delivered quickly"
"Beautiful quality knobs. Have been using this company for years & highly recommend them."
"Vielen Dank für Ihre Informationen zwecks der zukünftigen Zusendung. Bitte denken Sie an die Änderung der Lieferung da sich die Zustellung von Ihnen verzögert und wir nun umgezogen sind bitte an die Lieferadresse Christiane Rönndahl Leezener Str 17 in 19065 Raben Steinfeld schicken lieben Gruß Christiane Rönndahl"
"Nachdem es Probleme bei der Lieferung gab, wurden diese umgehend bearbeitet und zu meiner vollsten Zufriedenheit gelöst, so dass ich mich jetzt über die schönen Schubladenknaufe freuen kann. Vielen Dank"
Hallo Anonymous,

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung und Entschuldigung für dieses Problem ... es tut mir leid ... dieses Problem ist äußerst ungewöhnlich.

Wenn Sie uns kontaktiert hätten, hätten wir den Betrag bereits zurückerstattet und wir werden versuchen, bei DHL nachzusehen, warum dies der Fall ist.

Da Ihre Bewertung anonym ist, kann ich Ihre Bestellung nicht finden und dies nicht überprüfen. Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns direkt und wir werden dieses Problem beheben

Entschuldigung noch einmal für die Unannehmlichkeiten.

Grüße,
Trinca-Ferro
"Can't fault Trinca-ferro! The service and the goods purchased were both first class and the prices weren't too bad either. I purchased a number of different door knobs from Trinca-ferro all of which arrived quickly and in pristine condition. All of the door knobs ordered were of good quality, were well made and were of sturdy construction so much so that I placed further orders for some of the same products. I would highly recommend Trinca-ferro as a good company to purchase from for anyone wanting good quality, stylish door knobs with a difference."
"Good quailty quick repsonse, fast delivery."
"Die Knöpfe gefallen mir! Größer als gedacht und etwas matter als erwartet aber schön."
"why ask for a review when I haven't received the product yet?"
Thanks for your review. I can only imagine that there has been a delivery issue as quite possible you were not at home when our courier tried to deliver as this can happen at times and they do not always leave a card. I am sorry as you did not leave your name on this rec=view so I am unable to follow up on this issue. But if you could get in touch directly we will quickly find a solution to this issue.

Apologies for this unusual inconveneince

Trinca-Ferro
"really wide range of door knobs, very reasonable price, happy customer"
"I placed two orders and haven't received either"
Hi and thanks for your review and sorry you have an issue.

I do think you have been a little harsh ase shipped your order on time and I see from the the DHL tracking (I won't post here for data protection reasons) that you were in touch with DHl to reschedule your delivery and there seems to of been some sort of disconnect and now DHL are scheduling another delivery.

We are sorry for this and we will follow up with our DHL manager.

Apologies for any inconvenience

Trinca-Ferro
"Everything is ok Thank you very much"
"Amazing service, fantastic product, great price."
"I have not recifed my produkt jet!"
Hi Stefanie,

Thanks for your message.

You opted for our standard free shipping service for your order and shipments are sent by International Signed For/Airmail and usually take 6 to 8 working days to arrive.

This service doesn’t have the point to point updates like our premium DHL fast tracked courier service but is already included in the price of the product and your package will reach in the next couple of days.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Trinca-Ferro
"I ordered 20 copper knobs on Sunday and they arrived on Thursday, all the way from India to Washington State, US. Very impressive. The knobs seem to be excellent. One comment, though, is that they are copper knobs, but after reading some reviews it was revealed that they are copper plated steel. That's understandable, due to the weakness of copper structurally, but that spec could be pointed out in the online description."
"The knobs are different shapes and the screw is too long to fit into our furniture. I will be returning them to you in the very near future."
Hi Sue,

Thanks for your message, although this is not really fair.

In fact as you can imagine we have customers needing our knobs for all sizes of doors and drawers so for this our screws are deliberately over sized to be a one size fits all. We do mention the screw length in the listing and it is a two-minute job to then snip the screws down to size with a strong pair of pliers. This you will find is a standard practice of most companies that sell these products.

These items are totally handmade and do always vary a little in size, this is part of the charm of items that are made individually.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Best,
Trinca-Ferro
"Have not received goods as yet"
"This company has done everything possible to please two of my customers. Including taking photos to check dye lots. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. 👍🏻"
"I bought 2 different styles of agate door knobs. They arrived really quickly and are absolutely beautiful. They look like jewels. The customer service outstanding. I will definitely purchase again and will recommend. Amazing!"
"Gorgeous products and arrived promptly. My only complaint is that not enough of the plastic washers were supplied nor were there instructions in the box on how to fit them properly. Otherwise, very happy."
"Excellent service and excellent products. Very pleased."
trinca-ferro is rated 4.62 based on 733 reviews