trinca-ferro Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend trinca-ferro

About trinca-ferro: The online hardware boutique specialising in vintage ceramic and glass door and drawer knobs.

robert@trinca-ferro.com

20 The Village
101 Amies Street

How would you rate trinca-ferro?

Jean
"Fantastic communication & Delivery Service. I absolutely love the knobs they are exactly as shown and excellent quality. They have transformed my cupboard unit."
Cindy Hogan
Cindy Hogan
Verified Buyer
"I was able to turn some boring furniture into something quirky, off-beat and individual.... in such a good way!"
"Quick & easy delivery. Really pleased with my order. Thank you"
"Good customer service.Lovely product. Pleased with everything. Recommend this company and products."
Susan Williams
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful knobs for an alcove cupboard. Fast delivery. Well protected in the box."
Stella Mole
Verified Buyer
"Was very impressed that I was notified and shown picture of product at the time of dispatch. Product arrived earlier than I anticipated!! The product is just what I wanted, and I appreciated the reduced price due to quantity bought. Great business practices. Well done and thank you."
Samantha Noonan
Verified Buyer
"Gorgeous items, thank you vary much. Will be coming back for more."
Carol Jacobson
Verified Buyer
"Good feedback, prompt delivery and goods as described."
"No trouble with delivery. And products arrivedwell packaged and look lovely"
"I love how many choices of knobs they have and the prices beat many others. I just wish the online site would move as fast as my finger does and go directly back to the same spot after making a purchase or zooming in. Maybe you should have pages to make it quicker? Just an idea? But overall, I have been satisfied with the company and love the free shipping for us wholesalers."
Iola Jones
Verified Buyer
"Really good products and got here quickly"
Jean Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"After paying for your knobs I was then sent an invoice by D H L to pay import tax if this is to be payed by the purchaser it should be stated at the pay point on line, I have never been asked to do this on line before are you able to explain. Your product was lovely but this makes them far to expensive!"
Faye Masters
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the quality of the knobs and delivered very promptly"
Darren Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Great looking ceramic fish door knobs. Delivered quickly"
N/a Sandra
Verified Buyer
"one of the knobs I bought was not the right size..."
Hi Sandra,

Thanks for your message and sorry you had an issue with your order.
Our knobs do have different sizes depending on the models and we do put the dimensions clearly o the listing so that if you want to mix and match all is clear. Sorry if you have missed this. You can always ship an item back to us if it is not working for you. I am sorry I am not able to check your order as you didn't add you name to the review.

Best
Trinca-Ferro
"I received my cabinet knobs sooner than I thought. I love the detail on them. The screw was a little longer than I needed, but I made it work. I will order again when I have the need."
"The piece I ordered was beautiful and well crafted. This is the fifth coatr towel hook I have order from Trinca-Ferro. These hooks adorn the backs of guest bedroom and bathroom dors, offering a colorful bright spot in the respective room, and an efficient storage option. Guests have commented on how attractive they are and we are delighted with the unique style of these hooks. The purchasing and shipping process was also very efficient and fast."
Kate Stephenson
Verified Buyer
"Simply that payment was taken but I haven't received my goods. My email to find out why was anknowledged but not followed up yet. Still waiting."
Hi Kate,

Thanks for your message.

Apologies that there has been a delivery delay with your order and we did respond straight away to your email acknowledging the situation and we were immediately in contact with our courier partner.

DHL do however need a little time to check and return to us and the fact that your original email was at the end of the week and we hit the weekend has delayed DHL's response.

So I can only say we are really sorry for this inconvenience caused to you and quite possible the recent weather condition have impacted on the delivery. We will get an update by tomorrow morning and make sure that your order is delivered as soon as possible.

Apologies again for this issue.

Best
Trinca-Ferro
"The handles were lovely. Very good quality."
"I have just received my order. The logistics company lost it but trinca-Ferro spotted the issue and quickly resolved. I now have the products I ordered which are of great quality and match the online description. I"
Diana Estridge-Hostetler
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for the opportunity to review my latest order. Unfortunately I have not received the order nor have I received confirmation it is being sent and when I shall receive. This is unusual, usually I receive a quick confirmation of the order and directly follows is information on shipping. Not sure what is happening."
Hi Diana,,

Thanks for your review and so sprry that your items have not yet reached you.

This does seem strange as our orders normally reach within 72 hours of shipping so something does seem amiss here.

I will chase this up with my dispatch now and give you a return ASAP.

Apologies for this inconvenience.

Best,
Trinca-Ferro
"GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS, VERY PROMPT DISPATCH"
trinca-ferro is rated 4.65 based on 671 reviews