trinca-ferro Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend trinca-ferro

About trinca-ferro: The online hardware boutique specialising in vintage ceramic and glass door and drawer knobs.

robert@trinca-ferro.com

20 The Village
101 Amies Street

How would you rate trinca-ferro ?

Jean
"Fantastic communication & Delivery Service. I absolutely love the knobs they are exactly as shown and excellent quality. They have transformed my cupboard unit."
Cindy Hogan
Cindy Hogan
Verified Buyer
"I was able to turn some boring furniture into something quirky, off-beat and individual.... in such a good way!"
"Quick & easy delivery. Really pleased with my order. Thank you"
Rosanna Rossetti
Verified Buyer
"Product was exactly what I hope for and arrived quickly"
"Really lovely product and excellent service"
PAUL FECHKO
Verified Buyer
"The products are very well made and the prices are right."
Rosaria Dalicandro
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery. Beautiful designs. Excellent quality."
"Absolutely sensational customer service - we ordered Thursday evening, the product was sent Friday and we received the parcel Monday. And the door handles are just beautiful"
"We ordered three door knobs on the Thursday and they arrived the following Tuesday including a Bank Holiday Monday! Such quick service! They even sent me a photograph of my order before it was sent so that I could check the quality before I even received it, such a lovely personal touch."
Katherine Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Lovely doorknobs - am delighted with them. A slight hiccup with delivery which the company sorted out very speedily. Highly recommended."
"Incredibly quick delivery of our order to Australia. Securely packed, all items survived the journey without damage. Couldn't be more pleased. Funnily enough, 6 of the knobs had longer bolts than we had ordered, but they unexpectedly came in handy for fitting on our deep fronted drawers - really helpful error! Would highly recommend and use this company again."
"Great product and good service support from Trinca-Ferro - will definitely buy from TF again"
Jane Robinson
Verified Buyer
"The items I ordered were of great quality & it took 5 days from placing the order to receiving it in QLD Australia...... AMAZING service thank you !!"
Lesley Hallows
Verified Buyer
"Great choice, competitive pricing, prompt delivery."
"Good customer service.Lovely product. Pleased with everything. Recommend this company and products."
Susan Williams
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful knobs for an alcove cupboard. Fast delivery. Well protected in the box."
Stella Mole
Verified Buyer
"Was very impressed that I was notified and shown picture of product at the time of dispatch. Product arrived earlier than I anticipated!! The product is just what I wanted, and I appreciated the reduced price due to quantity bought. Great business practices. Well done and thank you."
Samantha Noonan
Verified Buyer
"Gorgeous items, thank you vary much. Will be coming back for more."
Carol Jacobson
Verified Buyer
"Good feedback, prompt delivery and goods as described."
"No trouble with delivery. And products arrivedwell packaged and look lovely"
"I love how many choices of knobs they have and the prices beat many others. I just wish the online site would move as fast as my finger does and go directly back to the same spot after making a purchase or zooming in. Maybe you should have pages to make it quicker? Just an idea? But overall, I have been satisfied with the company and love the free shipping for us wholesalers."
Iola Jones
Verified Buyer
"Really good products and got here quickly"
trinca-ferro is rated 4.65 based on 682 reviews