trinca-ferro Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend trinca-ferro

About trinca-ferro: The online hardware boutique specialising in vintage ceramic and glass door and drawer knobs.

robert@trinca-ferro.com

20 The Village
101 Amies Street

How would you rate trinca-ferro ?

Louise Sumner
"Very impressed with Trina-ferro. The knobs I ordered arrived very quickly and was particularly impressed with the photo of my actual knobs emailed to me prior to being sent out. Great selection, wouldn’t hesitate to use this company again. Very pleased with the product...nice finishing touch to my kitchen."
Jean
"Fantastic communication & Delivery Service. I absolutely love the knobs they are exactly as shown and excellent quality. They have transformed my cupboard unit."
Cindy Hogan
"I was able to turn some boring furniture into something quirky, off-beat and individual.... in such a good way!"
"Good service and swift, personal response to queries. Really lovely products too."
"I opened my parcel yesterday and was delighted with my purchase. The assorted 48 ceramic knobs I purchased were even better than they had looked online. With such fantastic product and service delivery I am sure to be purchasing Fromm trinca-Ferro in the future!"
"Very fast delivery and ordering system Nice products. . However I had an issue with an item and was basically told tough...no exchange thats just how it is . !!"
Hi Mrs Crum,

Thanks for your message and sorry you have had an issue... we would always except of course except a return if you have an issue or even a change of mid. You just need to get in contact
"the knobs are beautiful but need to be installed on a new door due to the hole size is different than a standard door handle ."
"The letter ceramic knobs are perfect for what I need. However the package fee was not correct so I had to pay an extra 4GBP to get it from DHL."
"Fantastic product, beautifully made and sent so quickly. Thank you 😊"
"Speedy delivery. Quality product."
"Again! Fabulous handles and superb delivery service. We will be back!"
"Excellent quality and great colours on the door knobs I received. Also, a huge choice to choose from, something for everyone. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family."
"Excellent service"
"Love our new door knobs. Well packaged and exactly as photo on website."
"They have very quickly addressed the issue I had with an extra import duty when the goods arrived. The knobs are really lovely and very good quality. I am very happy with the product, the speed of delivery and especially how they dealt so nicely with my duty issue. Top class!"
"Wonderful knobs - I had an issue with an extra payment that I was charged by DHL but that has been addressed and refunded by this company in a very speedy and elegant manner."
"Excellent supplier: Great choice of products, quick delivery & packaged well"
"Great selection of knobs at reasonable prices. Delivery was seemless and prompt but expensive."
"Very pleased with the service. Items arrived quickly and well packaged to avoid breakage. Items were of a good quality and exactly as described. Would use Trinca-ferro again without hesitation."
"The door knobs purchased were exactly as seen on your website. Delivery was fast and early. Thank you."
"I ordered doorknobs from Trinca-Ferro and they delivered my goods in a very timely fashion.The knobs themselves were even lovelier than I thought they would be and the price was very fair.I could not have bought them at the price or at all anywhere near where I live."
"Product was exactly what I hope for and arrived quickly"
trinca-ferro is rated 4.65 based on 701 reviews