trinca-ferro Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend trinca-ferro

About trinca-ferro: The online hardware boutique specialising in vintage ceramic and glass door and drawer knobs.

robert@trinca-ferro.com

20 The Village
101 Amies Street

How would you rate trinca-ferro?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Cindy Hogan
Cindy Hogan
Verified Buyer
"I was able to turn some boring furniture into something quirky, off-beat and individual.... in such a good way!"
Cathryn Hughes
Cathryn Hughes
Verified Buyer
"I was able to re-vamp my 28 year old kitchen by using random knobs on all the doors, the look is quite low- profile but effective in my view"
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and good quality products at reasonable prices. I would definitely recommend this company."
"The knobs i purchased matched perfectly with the green glass shelving in my bathroom. Service was great, arrived in a couple of days, love them 💟"
Nancy Shotwell
Verified Buyer
"Nice design, fast service"
"I love the colorful and lively variety of knobs I ordered. The colors are accurate and the knobs are beautiful and fun. Prices are far more reasonable than other shops that offer similar products. My one complaint was the delivery box was crammed with broken packing foam, so removing the knobs was very messy. But I loved how Trina-ferro emailed me a picture of all the knobs I had ordered so that I could see them away from the website pictures. I would definitely order again and will praise the product to friends. The hardest part of ordering was limiting myself! So many beautiful choices! User friendly website, too!"
"Several months ago I posted a review expressing my frustration at being unable to elicit a response to my phone calls/emails from Trinca Ferro with regard to the return of an order. It transpired that there was a genuine reason for this, my issue was subsequently dealt with personally by the owner who went to great lengths to track down the package I had returned and I have now been fully refunded for this. I would like to thank Robert for his efforts, professionalism and absolute courtesy and wish to emphasise that my faith in Trinca Ferro has been fully restored. Their customer care is clearly excellent and I would genuinely like to commend them on this. Many thanks again from a very satisfied customer."
"Prompt service. Quality control is excellent with email photo of checked items ordered. Extremely pleased"
Gail Llewellyn
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the 25-pack of seconds. The picture advertised was not indicative of what I received. While I knew the knobs wouldn’t be in perfect condition, the items sent went past what I would consider seconds and into the realm of very old stock that had been sitting around for years because they were ugly and no one would ever buy them. Sadly, they are unusable for my furniture projects and I have since placed an order for more knobs with another vendor."
Hi Gail,

Thanks for your message and sorry if you were not completely happy.

Our seconds are always a popular selection and sell at one third of the usual price. We sell so many of these and the listing image provided is only to give an idea of the selection included in this offer as the knobs sent will always vary randomly in according to current seconds stock availability at the time of order enabling us to always offer this special discount deal. Our stock is always fast moving and I can assure you that those we sent had not been sitting around for a long time. Going forward if you require specifics.. like only patterned or just white please just drop a note with the order and we can easily adapt.

Once again we are sorry you were not fully satisfied with your order on this occasion.

Best,
Victoria
Trinca-Ferro
MJ Alexander
Verified Buyer
"Colour was true - lots of choices of shapes colours & styles. More expensive then in my local gift shop ( friends but obviously don't put on such a mark-up) we are only talking 40-50p though! My first order didn't appear but I think this was down to PayPal so this time I paid myself"
Jackie Thrift
"Very good service"
"Great choice of good quality door knobs which were easy to order and delivered quickly"
Andrea Schipper
Verified Buyer
"Love the door knobs and product arrived quickly"
"Good quality doorknobs, good and efficient service"
Joanna Meagher
Verified Buyer
"Good products, quick response and speedy delivery."
Ruth Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful, sculptured and coloured ceramic knobs. Have transformed my dresser drawers and cheered me up no end."
"Fast delivery,product of excellent quality, exactly as described.Very happy"
"Very impressed to receive photo of goods ordered. Quick delivery and very well packed. Impressed and will use again. Thanks"
Gordana Gamboz
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service,product and fast delivery"
Tracey Ankers
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic choice and good prices. When my ordered was placed I received emails with photos of my order prior to shipping and information regarding delivery. The knobs are lovely and well made. The only small thing was the colour, I chose the glass knobs as they appeared to have a champagne gold coloured screw fitting which I liked as it would have matched my cabinets better, but they actually had a silver fitting, but I still like them. Super quick delivery! Would recommend!"
"Very prompt ordering and delivery."
Kimberley Carter
Verified Buyer
"Fast to arrive from overseas, and great communication from the company."
"Very impressed with the quality of the product, how quick the delivery was and the overall service I received."
trinca-ferro is rated 4.65 based on 650 reviews