trinca-ferro Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend trinca-ferro

About trinca-ferro: The online hardware boutique specialising in vintage ceramic and glass door and drawer knobs.

robert@trinca-ferro.com

20 The Village
101 Amies Street

How would you rate trinca-ferro ?

Craig Fisher
"Nice website and lovely product. Very fast delivery. Only criticism for this particular product was the amount of plastic packaging - one little plastic bag for each knob, all within a larger plastic bag. I hope in the future an alternative, biodegradable solution could be considered."
Louise Sumner
"Very impressed with Trina-ferro. The knobs I ordered arrived very quickly and was particularly impressed with the photo of my actual knobs emailed to me prior to being sent out. Great selection, wouldn’t hesitate to use this company again. Very pleased with the product...nice finishing touch to my kitchen."
"Fantastic communication & Delivery Service. I absolutely love the knobs they are exactly as shown and excellent quality. They have transformed my cupboard unit."
"Amazing service, fantastic product, great price."
"I have not recifed my produkt jet!"
Hi Stefanie,

Thanks for your message.

You opted for our standard free shipping service for your order and shipments are sent by International Signed For/Airmail and usually take 6 to 8 working days to arrive.

This service doesn’t have the point to point updates like our premium DHL fast tracked courier service but is already included in the price of the product and your package will reach in the next couple of days.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Best
Victoria
Trinca-Ferro
"I ordered 20 copper knobs on Sunday and they arrived on Thursday, all the way from India to Washington State, US. Very impressive. The knobs seem to be excellent. One comment, though, is that they are copper knobs, but after reading some reviews it was revealed that they are copper plated steel. That's understandable, due to the weakness of copper structurally, but that spec could be pointed out in the online description."
"The knobs are different shapes and the screw is too long to fit into our furniture. I will be returning them to you in the very near future."
Hi Sue,

Thanks for your message, although this is not really fair.

In fact as you can imagine we have customers needing our knobs for all sizes of doors and drawers so for this our screws are deliberately over sized to be a one size fits all. We do mention the screw length in the listing and it is a two-minute job to then snip the screws down to size with a strong pair of pliers. This you will find is a standard practice of most companies that sell these products.

These items are totally handmade and do always vary a little in size, this is part of the charm of items that are made individually.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Best,
Victoria
Trinca-Ferro
"Have not received goods as yet"
"This company has done everything possible to please two of my customers. Including taking photos to check dye lots. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. 👍🏻"
"I bought 2 different styles of agate door knobs. They arrived really quickly and are absolutely beautiful. They look like jewels. The customer service outstanding. I will definitely purchase again and will recommend. Amazing!"
"Gorgeous products and arrived promptly. My only complaint is that not enough of the plastic washers were supplied nor were there instructions in the box on how to fit them properly. Otherwise, very happy."
"Excellent service and excellent products. Very pleased."
"Excellent product and brilliant customer service"
"The brass letters are good quality, but no not come with the necessary screws to attach them."
"Lovely product but beware of import tax payable on receipt."
"The knobs are just as picture, very good quality."
"The knobs we ordered arrived on time and are beautiful. We had to contact Trinca Ferro due to a minor problem with DHL and they were excellent in dealing with it, very professional and nice."
"Very pleased with service. There was a slight problem with delivery resolved promptly and without fuss by team. I ordered a mix of 25 ceramic seconds knobs. Very pleased with what I received as such an order is always going to be a bit of a lucky dip! Was a bit worried I might not receive a good mix of styles but this was not the case. A really good variety included, which reflected the product as advertised on the website. Great fun to open and see what I was sent! Although I can see why some of the knobs are seconds, the blemishes are very slight. All completely useable and work well with the rustic look I was aiming for. Would recommend Trinca to friends."
"Keine ausreichende Info über 20 Euro Zollgebühr. Das war ärgerlich."
"I was shocked to see the quality of the barber ✂️ scissors , it’s a complete disaster , not even good for cutting vegetables , look , quality , is so bad , not worth a penny . Will need urgent refund for the price please , 0 star"
"I have had great service from this company in the past which is why I used them again. This time the product took ages to get to me and I had to pay a customs charge before my order could be delivered. I was not impressed 😒"
"Excellent delivery timescale and extremely good quality item"
trinca-ferro is rated 4.63 based on 721 reviews