Triathlon Store Insights

Triathlon Store have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

B-
Happiness Grade

Price - Excellent

96.23%
Industry Average
" Really easy and efficient purchasing platform. Apple Pay etc..... Trainers came within a couple of days and no issues. Best price I could find too! "
- Mr Danny Kearney
" Excellent product at an excellent price service was great and prompt couldn’t ask for more "
- Ms/Mr mick day
" Just what you expect from mail order, really good products at good prices. "
- Anonymous
Write your review on Triathlon Store

Delivery - Fast

99.06%
Industry Average
" Great service and fast delivery! "
- Ms/Mr Emma Poole
" An excellent experience, from ordering to delivery, very responsive. "
- Anonymous
" Great value product, reduced previous season. Speedy delivery with great attention to detail in checking address and personal touch. Thanks. "
- Ms/Mr Nicola Waterworth
E

Returns Process - Difficult

42.86%
Industry Average
" Returns paid for by the customer. Discourages me from trying again as I had to pay to return wetsuit despite measuring and using the size guide. "
- Ms/Mr Jane Cheetham
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
" Not happy, no refund given when the triathlon shorts I ordered wouldn't fit, no credit note offered. Only option offered......another brand of shorts, none of which were to my liking. "
- Mr/Ms maggie mann
97.96%
Industry Average
" Great service and fast delivery! "
- Ms/Mr Emma Poole
- Ms/Mr mick day
" Although the gloves weren't what I wanted after all, i received a prompt service from the Triathlon Store. Will use them again. "
- Ms/Mr peter smith