Trees Direct Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Trees Direct
10AM
10AM

Tell us how Trees Direct made you happy

"Very rude customer service when I rang to chase an order for my Aunt that had not arrived. The owner himself was sarcastic and insulting! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! I have asked for a refund so I hope they process this in a timely fashion or I will be forced to take legal action."
Are you Trees Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Trees were late coming (promised on the Wednesday after weekend order but finally got 4 the following Tuesday and the fifth on the next day). One tree was devoid of branches and one was bare root. Complained by email and was promised a replacement tree the following day. This has still not arrived (Friday) despite sending Trees Direct 2 chase up emails (not responded to). Will give them the weekend and 3 more days to send me the replacement tree and, if still not received, take them to The County Court."
"I telephoned my order & they were so helpful, delivery was fast & the trees were so well packed, look lovely in half whisky barrels in my garden thank you"
Trees Direct is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews