Trees Direct Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Trees Direct

How would you rate Trees Direct?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
David Neale

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Trees Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Trees were late coming (promised on the Wednesday after weekend order but finally got 4 the following Tuesday and the fifth on the next day). One tree was devoid of branches and one was bare root. Complained by email and was promised a replacement tree the following day. This has still not arrived (Friday) despite sending Trees Direct 2 chase up emails (not responded to). Will give them the weekend and 3 more days to send me the replacement tree and, if still not received, take them to The County Court."
Penny Warren
"I telephoned my order & they were so helpful, delivery was fast & the trees were so well packed, look lovely in half whisky barrels in my garden thank you"
Trees Direct is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews