Trees Direct Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend Trees Direct
09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Trees Direct?

Tell us how Trees Direct made you happy

"Dreadful service, received a tree that was damaged. Contacted Trees Direct and heard nothing. I will not buy from them again."
Are you Trees Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Subsequent to my last review I confirm that I have received a full refund. One discovers the true nature of a business when things go wrong. In this case I found the business and its owner to be truly appalling."
"Subsequent to my two other reviews regarding Trees Direct I should add that despite electronically written undertakings to refund my money I have received neither goods nor a refund. I paid for the goods via PayPal and I have raised a complaint with them because a civil court will expect me to have done all that I can reasonably have done to avoid litigation. However, beyond Trees Direct telling me that the items I ordered were actually sent I have no evidence to indicate that is true. In view of the failure to supply goods, make a refund and the atrocious behaviour of the people fronting TD I believe that I may have been scammed. I intend to make a statement to the Police today. I strongly recommend not giving your money to this business."
"Subsequent to my first review of Trees Direct I received the email shown below. Does this kind of conduct and professionalism give you the urge to give your hard earned money to this business? "The circumstances regarding the delivery were out of our control, as I did my best explain what happened.-Human error on behalf of the carriers. In our opinion it did not justify your arrogant response and we have been supplying trees successfully too long to be intimidated. You will receive your refund as requested and my sympathies do indeed go to whoever is unlucky enough to agree to supply you." I wouldn't give this business the steam from my coffee."
"I ordered six trees and additional items. The order was for the better part of £400. A few days later I received an email to tell me my order had been sent. There was no indication of a delivery date. Over two days later I had not received my order so I sent an email enquiry. I received a telephone message in reply informing me that part of my order had been damaged, that only three items would be delivered but giving me no idea when or what part of my order would actually arrive. I was not told when or if the damaged trees would be replaced. I made a telephone call and spoke to the business owner. He was rude, unapologetic and unpleasant. He took no responsibility for his failure and just blamed the carrier he had chosen to deliver trees. I said I was cancelling my order and he figuratively spat out the words, "oh, go and find someone else to supply you with trees!" and hung up. I confirmed the cancellation by email and per my statutory rights have demanded a full refund. It hasn't been received yet. If this shoddy business doesn't refund me I shall have no hesitation in issuing proceedings. Anyone can have a website but remember someone is lurking behind it and in this case I believe that person and Trees Direct are best avoided."
"Very rude customer service when I rang to chase an order for my Aunt that had not arrived. The owner himself was sarcastic and insulting! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! I have asked for a refund so I hope they process this in a timely fashion or I will be forced to take legal action."
"Trees were late coming (promised on the Wednesday after weekend order but finally got 4 the following Tuesday and the fifth on the next day). One tree was devoid of branches and one was bare root. Complained by email and was promised a replacement tree the following day. This has still not arrived (Friday) despite sending Trees Direct 2 chase up emails (not responded to). Will give them the weekend and 3 more days to send me the replacement tree and, if still not received, take them to The County Court."
"I telephoned my order & they were so helpful, delivery was fast & the trees were so well packed, look lovely in half whisky barrels in my garden thank you"
Trees Direct is rated 1.50 based on 8 reviews