Tredz Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend Tredz

How would you rate Tredz ?

"I purchased a new £1000 + bike from Tredz the last bank holiday as there was an offer to receive £100 voucher if paying over £1000 and also £5 off, this prompted me to decide to buy from them rather than get the same bike from a competitor, as I intended to use the voucher to put towards new helmet , lock etc. I received the bike but not the vouchers. I called Tredz to ask about the vouchers and was told they would be sent out by email usually 1 week after receiving the bike, and if I didn't get them, to contact customer service again and they would send to me. I asked if I could be sent an email to that effect and the guy told me, no need he would put a note on my file, well as you've probably guessed o never got them, so I emailed customer service who replied saying that the code wasn't applied to my order (it was) and that there is no note on my file, so that's that. I have emailed them back, but had no reply, I have also tried getting back through to customer service numerous times but they haven't answered, yesterday I tried for 1 hour solid, with no reply. This is a shame as I did have good technical advice on the bike before I purchased from their technical department but it seems that once you have bought the bike, they just don't care, I am now seriously considering returning the bike."
An Ex Consumer!!
Verified Reviewer
"Twice I've ordered. Twice I've waited over 2 weeks. twice I've finally been refunded...after chasing Tredz up myself!!!! Do yourself a favour, porter from Evans or Wiggle and get the product you require efficiently! Waste of my time"
Rachel Atherton
"Good delivery although they charge for returns without making it clear"
Rachel Atherton
"Good delivery although they charge for returns without making it clear"
Robert
"Great range of choice and competitive prices. Had to use their Returns procedure recently. It was straightforward and hassle free, with regular updates. I'll certainly be checking back in with Tredz for my next shopping!"
"delivery was not to the expected standard. not only was it not 24 hours but they also expected me to be able to carry 30 kilos on my own. clearly very unhappy with them paying cheap delivery with noone to help instead of the advertised delivery. i will not order again nor recommend to anyone."
"Good when items in stock. However, items that are not in stock are not described as such as any item that says "shipping in 2 to 3 days" means that it is out of stock and Tredz don't really know when it will be in stock and shipped. I ordered one item expecting to wait 2 to 3 days then saw the expected shipping was 10 days away. Queried this and was told that the revised date was "definite". A few days later it has gone out by a further 2 weeks. Only use for in stock items. For others suggest ordering from other suppliers who are more honest."
"I've bought items from Tredz many times & they are usually good & fast communication & reasonably fast delivery, with good product selection & good prices. Thanks Tredz!"
Steve Lane
"Really friendly competent service, helping us to get the right bike for our son delivered in time to Christmas."
Robert George
"They have a great range of products and their delivery service is second to none. Highly recommended"
Mr Joshua Tarrant
"After receiving an order in great time I found an issue with one of the items I had purchased, I instantly contacted them with the problem and instantly got a reply with a solution and a free returns label, everything was dealt with very fast and professionally. Overall a fantastic service"
Manny
"Cracking for a new MTB..."
"Fast and friendly service. Honest prices and delivery."
Andrew
"Good price, quick delivery and eco friendly packaging too."
Paul Ure
"I brought a cannondale synapses 105 disc 2017 from them with some other parts. The credit 0% for 2 years swung it for me. The bike arrived less than a week later and it's perfect! Brilliant company with great products. Their 0% credit makes the really nice kit affordable to all ;)"
Mark Muller
"Great price, products as described allows me to purchase with confidence. Good delivery spreed."
Colin
"Offered advice .Offered alternative product. Didn't just say we don't have that size or model and that's it. Like other companies"
Sharon Bounds
"Delighted with my purchases, good value and free delivery"
"I've bought a few things (including a new bike) from Tredz and have been impressed by their speed of delivery. They have also been helpful when products haven't been quite what I'd hoped, with exchanges or refunds are easy to arrange. Even when I lost a crucial component from my new bike, they quickly ordered me in a replacement at no charge."
"Tredz had what i needed at competitive prices and delivered in a reasonable time, they had a good range of stock however I could have purchased more items if they had my size."
Tredz is rated 4.00 based on 22 reviews