Tredz Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Tredz

How would you rate Tredz?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

16 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Tredz in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Good when items in stock. However, items that are not in stock are not described as such as any item that says "shipping in 2 to 3 days" means that it is out of stock and Tredz don't really know when it will be in stock and shipped. I ordered one item expecting to wait 2 to 3 days then saw the expected shipping was 10 days away. Queried this and was told that the revised date was "definite". A few days later it has gone out by a further 2 weeks. Only use for in stock items. For others suggest ordering from other suppliers who are more honest."
"I've bought items from Tredz many times & they are usually good & fast communication & reasonably fast delivery, with good product selection & good prices. Thanks Tredz!"
Steve Lane
"Really friendly competent service, helping us to get the right bike for our son delivered in time to Christmas."
Robert George
"They have a great range of products and their delivery service is second to none. Highly recommended"
Mr Joshua Tarrant
"After receiving an order in great time I found an issue with one of the items I had purchased, I instantly contacted them with the problem and instantly got a reply with a solution and a free returns label, everything was dealt with very fast and professionally. Overall a fantastic service"
Manny
"Cracking for a new MTB..."
"Fast and friendly service. Honest prices and delivery."
Andrew
"Good price, quick delivery and eco friendly packaging too."
Paul Ure
"I brought a cannondale synapses 105 disc 2017 from them with some other parts. The credit 0% for 2 years swung it for me. The bike arrived less than a week later and it's perfect! Brilliant company with great products. Their 0% credit makes the really nice kit affordable to all ;)"
Mark Muller
"Great price, products as described allows me to purchase with confidence. Good delivery spreed."
Colin
"Offered advice .Offered alternative product. Didn't just say we don't have that size or model and that's it. Like other companies"
Sharon Bounds
"Delighted with my purchases, good value and free delivery"
"I've bought a few things (including a new bike) from Tredz and have been impressed by their speed of delivery. They have also been helpful when products haven't been quite what I'd hoped, with exchanges or refunds are easy to arrange. Even when I lost a crucial component from my new bike, they quickly ordered me in a replacement at no charge."
"Tredz had what i needed at competitive prices and delivered in a reasonable time, they had a good range of stock however I could have purchased more items if they had my size."
"Fast reliable keen prices good customer service/helpline"
Marco Viappiani
"They had a good discount offer."
Tredz is rated 4.56 based on 16 reviews