Tredz Reviews

4PM

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Tredz?

"I got a giant trance 4 from tredz great bike but got delivered with no manuals I.e owners,forks dropper post,and shock and I've still not had my invoice for the bike been in touch with tredz numerous occasions since July when I got my bike and still nothing"
Are you Tredz? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Tredz receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now
"Disgusting customer service from a little man called Paul, Tredz totally cocked up the order of an eBike! had to contact Giant directly to find out what was happening with the order as this little man (Paul) in customer service was unhelpful, rude, arrogant and unwilling to look in to the order in anyway whatsoever!!! Last time we give Tredz any of our money!!! Do yourself a favour, Avoid like the plague and use Evans Cycles instead!!!!"
"Why advertise you have items in stock when you dont have them??? I paid £170 for a jacked that I thought I would have delivered in 2 to 3 days only to find an email from Tredz to say they had to order it from the manufacturers. If I dont get it before the weekend it will be the first and last time I use this company!!!!"
"Worst ever online purchase. Firstly, they don't actually have items advertised online but have to order from suppliers when you order meaning a number of days delay. I then received wrong item and customer service were a nightmare to deal with and made everything so difficult. Had to exchange ten emails and still no resolution. It was like they were purposely making things difficult. Still haven't got refund after two months. Please avoid."
"Had a problem with my card "apparently" not notified, though. Account showed 'ordered being processed' waited til five the following day to see why not showing "despatched" to be told payment failed but told in the following 18 hours they'd been too busy to let me know. They have no complaints department ( someone from 'customer service' with contact you eventually, though, and pretend THEY are ) unhelpful, rude, surley and indifferent. Waste of time. Some 'good' prices but my advice - price match with Halfords in a tenth of the time it takes to get through to Tredz 'customer service' and save five quid delivery"
"DO NOT order from here! If you want your parts in a hurry go elsewhere ordered on 6th September for a brake caliper obviously it wasn't in stock. Save yourself the ballache and go elsewhere live Evans, wiggle and CRC."
"If u read all the reviews you will see a lot of people leave good reviews when buying small items but terrible reviews from buying bikes! I can not stress enough these guys have no real mechanics and have no clue how to build a bike. Absolutely terrible company with terrible customer service. While genuinely never buy anything from them again and hope when other people read these revieiws will do the same"
"Tredz are a terrible company if you are buying a bike new go to a shop or a retailer you can really trust because if you have any problems with tredz you will have to send your bike back for weeks. Also customer service is apauling. I really hope no one has to go through the hassle I’ve had to. Just go to a local bike shop or even a site like Evans which actually have local shops. Tredz staff are unhelpful and incompetent."
"I was sold a faulty electric mountain bike by tredz. I plastic guard that protects the battery shook loose and was lost whilst riding. I've since been told a replacement part would be sent to me with a redesign brought about by the shaking loose design flaw. it has been over six weeks now and the bike is still unusable. tredz know how this bike was part of my fitness program as I am fighting cancer. fact is they don't care. do not buy from tredz, go to a real bike shop and talk to a real owner... or pay the price later like me... £5400 for a bike that is unusable."
"I purchased a new £1000 + bike from Tredz the last bank holiday as there was an offer to receive £100 voucher if paying over £1000 and also £5 off, this prompted me to decide to buy from them rather than get the same bike from a competitor, as I intended to use the voucher to put towards new helmet , lock etc. I received the bike but not the vouchers. I called Tredz to ask about the vouchers and was told they would be sent out by email usually 1 week after receiving the bike, and if I didn't get them, to contact customer service again and they would send to me. I asked if I could be sent an email to that effect and the guy told me, no need he would put a note on my file, well as you've probably guessed o never got them, so I emailed customer service who replied saying that the code wasn't applied to my order (it was) and that there is no note on my file, so that's that. I have emailed them back, but had no reply, I have also tried getting back through to customer service numerous times but they haven't answered, yesterday I tried for 1 hour solid, with no reply. This is a shame as I did have good technical advice on the bike before I purchased from their technical department but it seems that once you have bought the bike, they just don't care, I am now seriously considering returning the bike."
"Twice I've ordered. Twice I've waited over 2 weeks. twice I've finally been refunded...after chasing Tredz up myself!!!! Do yourself a favour, porter from Evans or Wiggle and get the product you require efficiently! Waste of my time"
"Good delivery although they charge for returns without making it clear"
"Good delivery although they charge for returns without making it clear"
"Great range of choice and competitive prices. Had to use their Returns procedure recently. It was straightforward and hassle free, with regular updates. I'll certainly be checking back in with Tredz for my next shopping!"
"delivery was not to the expected standard. not only was it not 24 hours but they also expected me to be able to carry 30 kilos on my own. clearly very unhappy with them paying cheap delivery with noone to help instead of the advertised delivery. i will not order again nor recommend to anyone."
"Good when items in stock. However, items that are not in stock are not described as such as any item that says "shipping in 2 to 3 days" means that it is out of stock and Tredz don't really know when it will be in stock and shipped. I ordered one item expecting to wait 2 to 3 days then saw the expected shipping was 10 days away. Queried this and was told that the revised date was "definite". A few days later it has gone out by a further 2 weeks. Only use for in stock items. For others suggest ordering from other suppliers who are more honest."
"I've bought items from Tredz many times & they are usually good & fast communication & reasonably fast delivery, with good product selection & good prices. Thanks Tredz!"
"Really friendly competent service, helping us to get the right bike for our son delivered in time to Christmas."
"They have a great range of products and their delivery service is second to none. Highly recommended"
"After receiving an order in great time I found an issue with one of the items I had purchased, I instantly contacted them with the problem and instantly got a reply with a solution and a free returns label, everything was dealt with very fast and professionally. Overall a fantastic service"
Tredz is rated 3.13 based on 31 reviews