Travelup Reviews

Travelup have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

15% of reviewers recommend Travelup
1 New Reviews Written
11AM
11AM

Category:
Travel

How would you rate Travelup?

"BUYER BEWARE!!! I canceled my refundable hotel room stay within the mandatory timeframe, but they kept my deposit!!! As their website stated at the time of booking, if I paid for the entire reservation, I would have received my entire payment back, but I was given an option to pay for a deposit only. So, even though I paid more for my refundable nightly rate, they still kept my deposit of $85.21. This is a deceptive business practice. I contacted them via email multiple times with NO RESPONSE!!!"
Are you Travelup? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Travelup receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now
"Awful. Booking form did not collate my information properly and was submitted with the wrong name. I was told it was £123 to change this. Complete fraud"
"Thank you to sofia smith for finding me a return flight due to a flight cancellation. The process was dealt with swiftly although i did have to ring to finalise details."
"George Bailey delt with my booking so easy first class service first time I have made my own booking he made it easy no stress thanks david davidg"
"Booked with travel up. Arrived at our booked hotel at 3am and they had no record of our booking. Luckily the night manager let us use a room for a couple of hours. When the morning manager arrived we were told they have phoned around and found we have been booked at a completely different hotel in a different part of Kos. We called travel up to express our dissatisfaction as its not what we booked. They advised us we did book and go to the correct hotel in the begining and they would need to investigate. Nearly 10 hours later, more calls to travel up and the issue is still not resolved. Were still at a hotel we didn't book and dont like. Very upset and angry that our holiday has turned into a nightmare !"
"Turned up at our appartments at 3am booked through travelup to find they had no booking for us though we had confirmation docs with us. Luckly the hotel called around an managed to find out we had been booked into acompletely differnt appartments at the opposite side of Kos town. Called travelup everyday of our holiday and promised they would sort it and call us back. No-one ever did We have raised 3 complaints by email. Still a month later no-one has contacted us. When I've asked for their complaints procedure, i was told i had to email customer services Disgusting customer service Had the manager from the apartment not managed to find out where our booking was, we would have probably ended up slepping on the beach Also i have checked they are not not registered with ABTA and ATOL only covers flights DO NOT BOOK WITH TRAVELUP"
"Great service from travel up.... After a slow start, they sorted my re scheduled flights out perfectly... Jenna was great and particularly helpful... Shout out to mustafa as well.. Keep up the good work"
"Customer service was terrible. They messed up my order, refused to transfer me to a supervisor, and blocked my number. I emailed corporate, another representative, and the admin corporate email days ago, and no one got back to me at all. I've never received such terrible customer service in my life. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone, and will never use them again. I'm very easy to please, but this was a total disaster. Save your money."
"Helped re book part of our flight itinerary, which was due to the airline changing times of flights. Sofia Smith the person I dealt with tried to get the additional hotel cost covered."
"Jenna Summers emailed us to notify of a change to our Doha to Phuket flight in February 2019 . She was very apologetic despite the fact it was a Quatar induced reschedule . As soon as I acknowledged and accepted the change Jenna was extremely quick to issue a further apology and new etickets. Very happy with the efficient service."
"MR.GEORGE WAS VERY COURTEOUS POLITE AND FRIENDLY AND WE WILL ALWAYS CONTACT HIM FOR OUR TRAVEL NEEDS"
"Worse service I have ever experienced! DO NOT BOOK with Travel Up! My flight was cancelled, and it took them more than 3 weeks to come up with an alternative. The re-routing was horrible (2 lay overs with +4hrs stop over); on top of that they even got the destination wrong! If they allocate you to Sophia Smith, ask for someone else if you do not want to waste your time!"
"Paid for hotel and got through their voucher. Called the hotel to make some special requests but they did not recognize may booking. Called Travel Up and was told they need a supplier reference which could take up to 7 days. No update after 7 days so contacted them again asked to wait another 48 hours. 5 days later still nothing. Told they are chasing the supplier daily but not getting what they need from them so asked for it to be escalated to their own and the supplier management. Absolutely no ownership of the issue or proactive communication, me constantly chasing. Basic customer service does not exist. Look past the attractive prices and save yourself a world of pain."
"Shite, they took all of my card details and i had booked and bought the flights and then they said it was unavailable to book on line then put us onto a recorded call saying we were 14th in the queue and our wait would be 10 seconds. It took it half an hour to get down to being 6th in the queue... Load of crap never ever book through these scammy sleazy bastards. Thanks for listening...."
"Only dealt with customer services so far. First gentleman unable to help me. After over a 10in wait on phone got thru to Sofia who was very helpful"
"following some initial problems with tickets after a change in flight times, Jenna Summers took over the account and the tickets were issued within hours. Thanks Jenna"
"George Bailey was very helpful in booking flights to NY for us at a good price when availability was low and online price sites proved unreliable. Although the process took longer than expected and several calls back and forth, it was worthwhile and George was polite and helpful throughout."
"I wouldn’t even give 1 star. My partner and I are currently stuck in LA and can not fly home due to flight cancellations. Because we booked through this company we can not get the airline to pay and we are going to have to pay over £1000 each to get home. Their help lines are terrible and they told me I had to speak to the airline. But they told me the airlines help desk was closed Andy I would have to call again tomorrow! So they expected me to spend the whole night in the airport that I’d already spent 20hours in trying to sort a new flight. They are a terrible terrible company that have abandoned abroad. A typical take your money and run company NOT to be trusted. Not responded to my emails or call. Absolutely shocking"
"Managed to change the travel dates after couple of calls to the Airline to reserve the seats and then Agent had to call to confirm Sofia Smith was very helpful and understanding"
"Easy straight forward payment,after email sent, 2days to answer quite good to say who you are dealing with no dispect it would be nice to speak to some one in English had a voice message could not understand a word of it anyway happy with the service will book again in the near future thanks andy"
Travelup is rated 1.69 based on 312 reviews