Travelup Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend Travelup

How would you rate Travelup?

640 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Haitham Abouissa
Good price and good service Harry smith

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Travelup in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Haitham Abouissa
Unverified Reviewer
"Good price and good service Harry smith"
Helene Jobst
Verified Reviewer
"Francis was a terrific help. he was very patient and did not rush me at all. He checked all the best days and times for me to fly and made the whole procedure very easy. Usually I get very anxious booking an expensive flight but dealing with Francis made this very simple."
"Francis from TravelUp helped me secure the booking a cheaper deal in a business class which failed over the multiple websites due to unavailability. I will recommend TravelUp for all the flights deals."
"The worst travel company I ever dealt with. They intentionally misrepresent hotel rooms & service quality that they offer to customers - just to get the room sold in advance. When the truth comes out on a day of check in - nether upgrades nor reimbursements are possible. Not reasonable fees. Rude and impudent customer service. Will never use again. Zero rating."
"Travel up has been very efficient and quick with the paper work."
"I asked to change of my booking date and have an email reply from them that they will shortly answer to my require but they didn't answer me back quickly and said the date has passed so can't change it any more. It was return ticket so the returning ticket still remained to be changed. They didn't do the work and ignored my requests overtime I made. I asked complaints department contact detail but no answer back came. I tried to phone them with the phone number they showed on the website but it never worked. I had to fly away £695 in the air without travelling. I got the ticket through the web search. It is really disappointing that such this unreliable company do their business with other best companies."
"after having our flights changed , we were unhappy with the change , after contacting them , they sorted out the issue very efficently . the member of staff who delt with this was exceptional."
"Francis was very helpful!"
"We have dealt with Mia who was extremely helpful indeed,friendly as well as courteous and has made this booking a delight. I will definitely book with Travel up again. I am more than satisfied with the service. Marvellous & Fantastic. Thank you."
"A big thank you to Jessica Miller for looking after me with my USA trip"
"Dealt with Rhys Turner due to a change in a scheduled flight. The service I received was excellent, professional and they did what they stated they would do, in the timeframe they stated. Would Highly Recommend"
"Neil Customer Services Travelup. Two of our flights were changed due to AA cancelling a flight from Miami to San Pedro. We were given alternative flights with very different timings and arriving a date later. These did not fit well with team plans, so discussed options and Neil agreed more acceptable flight timings. Then needed the etickets for a team meeting (6 of us meeting up in July in Honduras with 2 from El Salvador, 1 from Peru and 2 from Roatan.) The tickets arrived just in time for the meeting, so we are back on track, and worries over. Ernie B"
"Dimple Edwin was able to re-arrange my flight back to a suitable time after the airline changed schedules leaving me with a 19 hour layover. The new flight times were very close to our original plans which was ideal. Thanks!"
"Rhys, my contact, was very personable and industrious."
Mohammed Tariq Ashraf
Verified Reviewer
"MARTIN VINCENT was very helpful in resolving an issue with name on my ticket."
"Mia lee is very efficient and helpful, this kind of agent is the necessary part of the company. Respect"
"Dimple Edwin was very helpful in informing me on a flight changes. Her email told me all that I needed to know."
"Rhys Turner at customer service responded to my online enquiry and resolved a cancelled flight to my complete satisfaction!"
"easy to use website, prompt delivery of information and e-tickets. Personal service from Jenna Summers."
"Neil Customer Services Travel up: Yep, sometimes airline changes are frustrating but that's not the company's fault. I was kept informed throughout and issued with a new E ticking as soon as I had checked and agreed the changes. All good."
Travelup is rated 3.47 based on 640 reviews