Travelup Reviews

55% of reviewers recommend Travelup

How would you rate Travelup?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

485 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Shaun Customer Services Travel up - sorted everything efficiently

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Travelup in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Shaun Customer Services Travel up - sorted everything efficiently"
"Michelle, customer service at travel up. If you have any problems, ask for Michelle, she literally sat there and helped me through every step of the way and I'm so grateful. Thank you so much Michelle"
"It is good site to book flights"
David Ocallaghan
Unverified Reviewer
"George Bailey was very helpful and got me a wicked deal thanks George 👍"
"Good efficient service. Let me know of airline changes very quickly."
"Michelle was very helpful throughout. Many thanks Michelle."
"The Customer Service Officer, Shaun was very good in understanding the error in the booking and contacted the airline immediately and was able to change it. He returned by e mails and phone calls very promptly which is what is needed if you are anxious to correct an error."
"Dimple Edwin was very efficient in sorting out our flight amendment."
"Flights changed, which is not their fault, but they refused to speak on phone, would only correspond by email, promised call backs which never happened, just made the whole process difficult and stressful"
"Handled the transaction efficiently. Dimple Edwin made the necessary booking changes speedily and reissued the necessary documents promptly."
"I was a bit nervous when my flight times were changed and this was the first time I used travelup but they sorted out a new booking a communicated very clealy. Michelle in customer services was very helpful in re issuing the invoice I needed, within a few minutes of my email. Very quick and helpful!"
Michael Edson
Unverified Reviewer
"George was very helpful and very patient with me, an elderly half deaf client especially dealing with an urgent request since our previous flight had been cancelled beause of strike action. thank you"
"Booking my flights proved problematic when I had to split the payment across two credit cards (business & personal), George Bailey was on hand and was a great help in trying to get this done - sadly AMEX proved a hurdle too far but George managed to keep his cool even when I was losing my own! Credit to you George!"
"I booked flights to Lima with travelup for the first time, and they were most helpful finding me the the best flight times and airlines. Henry was very patient and informative, and will definatley use again. Thank you Travelup and Henry. Ann"
"Shaun at Customer Services Travel up, is doing a great job of keeping me informed of any flight time changes in my flight schedule."
Crane (like The Bird)
Verified Reviewer
"Travelup (who I have used previously) followed up my enquiry very professionally and efficiently and I am very pleased with their service. Special mention should go to George Bailey who guided me through the process of booking my flights with a great level of attention and sense of humour. Will use again."
"Shaun Customer Services Travel up are great. Very helpful and efficient! I will definitely book with travel up again!"
Fernando (Argentina)
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent assistance. Very efficient. Also...the best prices for flights!!!"
"there was a change to my schedule and Dimple and her team were able to change my second flight so that I didn't have an 8hour wait in the connection. thank you!"
"Rearranged flights following schedule change by airline, which meant a different connection was needed. Help fulfil clarification of change when phoned to query."
Travelup is rated 3.13 based on 485 reviews