TravelStay.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TravelStay.com

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how TravelStay.com made you happy

"The TravelStay website is very quick and easy to use and I always get a cheap price for my trips to London. They also give me loyalty discounts on top which is great! I recommended to my friends"
Are you TravelStay.com? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback TravelStay.com receives. Reply Free
"TravelStay has a easy to use booking procedure. Personal feedback comes promply to clarify any questions, and the software is undergoing constant improvement. The little bug at this time is the print feature, that leaves you with a blank print sheet after the booking - the newly opened window has to be printed manually... Apart from that - the offers made are excellent :-)"
"Staffs were nice, website is quick and easy to use. Each time I booked on TravelStay, has been fine."
TravelStay.com is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews