Travelpharm Reviews

00AM
12AM

info@travelpharm.com

TravelpharmManor HouseMerlin WayIlkeston

Tell us how Travelpharm made you happy

"Needed Doxycycline for Gambia trip,ordered for me &my wife,easy online form & received in a couple of days.Will definitely use again."
Are you Travelpharm? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Easy website to use and fantastic, speedy and efficient delivery. Highly recommended"
"Excellent service and brilliant advice. The items were extre5 effective."
"excellent and prompt service have recommended to others"
"Medications ordered, despatched, delivered, and received, with the absolute minimum of complication, delay, administration, or difficulty of any kind. Much appreciated."
"So easy to use, super fast delivery. Will definitely use you again."
"Excellent products and quick delivery"
"I was a bit dubious to buy Malaria tablets online but i thought i would give it a try and im so pleased i found TravelPharm,the form was easy to fill out and the prescription fee was £5.00 as opposed to £10.00 with the doctor,infact they were cheaper all round,i travel to Zambia and the previous occasions have been more expensive going through the doctor.Really chuffed with this company..Andy"
"Competitive prices, I received my order very promptly."
"Clear instructions, good price, easy to order, prompt delivery. No hesitation in using again."
"Super quick delivery , good all round service"
"They are always so helpful and efficient, I have been using them for years for Malaria prevention."
"Excellent service, all the info I needed to make sure I ordered the right thing. Delivery was quick too"
"Thank you. Good advice when I phoned and very quick, efficient service."
"I have used travelpharm on several occassions and have always been satisfied with the service and very reasonable on price. Would definately recommend."
"Quick and efficient service. Good price. Would use again"
"Arrived three days after placing order (well within time)"
"I had to pay £2.00post on this item it was not weighed properly"
"I have been using Travelpharm for several years for various travel-related items. They have always proved to be efficient & reliable. They are very competitive for anti-malarials and, now that they are selling the "Generic" Malarone they are hard to beat. I will continue to use them and would recommend them to others."
"Great price for malaria tablets. I had made a mistake in the application so travel pharm phoned me to discuss. Quick service."
Travelpharm is rated 4.84 based on 296 reviews