Training Spring Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Training Spring
1925 Review Views (past 24 hours)
2 New Reviews Written
4 New Reviews Written
10AM
10AM

info@trainingspring.com

28 Queen’s Rd Hethersett

Telephone

How would you rate Training Spring ?

"It was better than what I expected - it was very comprehensive, and the materials were detailed. The work experience was a valuable experience for me because it gave me insights about what I can expect once I actually start working. I also can’t help but mention how good and supportive their work experience team was. They have everything in order and made the process easy for candidates. I advise to anyone wanting to get into law to consider training spring to get high quality training and remote work experience."
Posted 53 minutes ago
"I just completed TS programme 2 weeks ago and recently received a job offer for a HR assistant role. They did a great job with the training and work experience. Not only focused on helping me work on my qualifications and work experience, but also gave me valuable insights on how I can progress in my professional life. I would no doubt recommend them to anyone preparing to become a human resource professional."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I'm really happy with what was offered to me and with how things were delivered. Tutor support is great, work experience is really eye-opening and the fees aren't that bad, even for students and unemployed people. Only down side, in my opinion, is the lack of face to face communication, especially when you're old-fashioned like me. Having someone I can speak to in person would make the whole programme a lot better. They did mention that I could come in but I would have to wait for the next time they are taking on candidates. As this was not an option for because I am in a position were i do not have experience and without experience I can not get a job, with this in mind I decided to proceed and I am glad I did as the process paid of for me and followed with being offered a role."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I went for an interview with training spring to help me gain my qualification and experience. I was declined on the basis that they dont think i would be right for the programme' the consultant was also very rude. He then told me i should try again in another 6 months! He asked me if this was a job or career for me and I explained to him its a mix between a career and a job and he said they only want recruits who want this as a long term career! I was declined on that basis. Im so fraustured becuase i really need this experience."
Posted 1 hour ago
"The company is very suspicious. I could not find any information in regards to the company’s registration number and company’s registered name though in Privacy Policy on the website it is stated that Spring Training is a trading name of “Spring Training”. However, there is one Spring Training ltd in UK registered at a different address and is currently dissolved. Having said that, I could not find any similar company registered by the address stated in the Privacy Policy. There are no indications of any partnership with any of the law firms, similarly no law firm has any reference to the partnership with Spring Training. Please, read thoroughly through T&C as it does not guarantee a job placement nor it guarantees a placement for work experience. In addition, extra fees apply for late payments etc. Personal experience – had a first stage phone interview where I have been explained how great my CV is but I need their help with the work experience. I asked all of the questions above at the second stage interview to bring in more clarity, my questions were not answered to and the interview ended right after that. Generally speaking, I do not appreciate when I am being sold my desperation and needs instead of the quality of the products. It is fair to ask what services you are buying without being bullied into your weak spots – this is aggressive method of selling which makes me doubt in the product itself. Apple company won’t be offended if you ask them why should I buy iPhone, they will give a clear explanation why their product is good. At the end, all I had is 9 brilliant reviews on a few websites posted with a few days gap in between. Please, take into consideration that this is solely my opinion based on the personal research and experience that does not necessarily reflect the real situation."
"I was a bit sceptical at first however enrolling with training spring has really helped me with my Career. I’ve always dreamed about becoming a qualified HR Advisor , and I’m almost there thanks to the help and support provided by Training Spring."
"I have done training with training spring and I really enjoyed it. I am currently finishing off the exams and getting help with my CV. Can’t wait to start my work experience now!"
"Support from start to finish and another legal qualification with experience on my CV."
"Good experience in terms of the training and work experience but still feel the cost of the programme was a little high, if you have the money and need legal experience then its worth it I suppose."
"I would definitely recommend Training Spring to anyone, especially graduates like myself. The programme does have it's ups and downs, the biggest down for me is the fact I didn't pass my probation period; however, the 3 months of experience I did gain was enough to secure a Legal Assistant position else where. Customer care is really good, everyone responds fairly quickly and the whole process is very smooth."
"The service was delivered as promised, I got a paralegal course which covered many aspects which were not in my degree. After finishing the online training which took several weeks a member of staff worked on my CV for a week and provided me with a quality CV. Shortly after I started my work experience and was able to get a reference from the firm on my CV."
"Excellent service from start to finish, the legal training was detailed and I was able to get some experience working with contracts under a legal professional as promised. Training Spring has enabled me to start my career as a paralegal, highly recommended training provider"
"joined training spring this year in March and was able to get into a HR position in under 4 months. the training was more detailed than expected but the support was excellent."
"5 Star all round experience. They are fantastic and helpful and will help you secure work as a trianee."
Training Spring is rated 3.87 based on 15 reviews