Training Spring Reviews

info@trainingspring.com

28 Queen’s Rd Hethersett

Tell us how Training Spring made you happy

Telephone
"I have no idea how this company got my CV but they sounded quite impressed about it and offered me a spot in their paralegal professional course. I was made to pay 850 gbp right away because “there were very few spots available.” One person also assured me that I will get a guranteed work placement after I complete the course. So after paying £850 I got my login id for their Virtual Learning page which consists of various modules to be read. There are also a few assignments that you need to submit before you can appear for the final test. Please note that the final test is a multiple choice question test which needs fourteen days to get the results. Also you will need 80% marks to pass it. I was never informed about the passing marks or the 14 days time to receive the results. I wish I had selected a different institution which was well known."
Are you Training Spring? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Highly recommended! If you need help finding legal work this company is fantastic, they were helpful in getting me started with my training and the course was straightforward. The overall process took me two months and I was able to start working as a paralegal with a firm. Really good opportunity to get you started, the only downside is the price if the cost could have been split over 12 months it would have been a lot easier for me to manage."
"My Training Spring experience was a new opportunity for me. I had never actually heard of a company that offers this type of scheme so I was a bit hesitant going ahead with it. I was told by a Uni friend about it and he never got to join because he couldn't afford it. He seemed optimistic about it so I gave it a go and it was really good with the practical training as I was worried it would be only online based learning. The key elements was getting to work directly under a solicitor and getting experience within commercial law. Overall I would say give it a chance as I found it beneficial."
"I had an extremely bad experience. I have tried to contact Training Spring because I have been locked out of my account, howevet, the contact number to resolve this issues always goes to answer phone. I haven’t been able to gain access for two month and they got a cheek to want paying for this."
"I join them to learn and get work as paralegal an they help me to do. I work with them for very long time now. Great helping me training spring."
Training Spring is rated 3.20 based on 5 reviews