Training Spring Reviews

info@trainingspring.com

28 Queen’s Rd Hethersett

Tell us how Training Spring made you happy

Telephone
"SCAM SCAM SCAM PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS AT ALL. All other reviews with 5 stars have been written by employees or bots. Should be reported to police or taken to court for what they are doing, if they have a real address. The people who work there don't have any contact number and everything is fishy. They are not even on linked-in or any professional network. Waste of time and money. While enrolling they promise a lot of things but deliver none. Until you have paid the fees, they will contact you but as soon as you do, no contact at all. Utter nonsense and non professional. Extremely disappointed."
Are you Training Spring? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Waste of time and money. I enrolled for the HR course. While enrolling they promise a lot of things but deliver none. Earlier they would call me but now that I have finished paying all my instalments, they don’t take my calls and hardly reply to emails. I have submitted all my assignments, completed the course, paid all the money and now they are just not taking my calls and ignoring completely. I have wasted 5 months for this, instead I would have got a job if I had not relied on them and looked out. They won’t even refund your money. Please contact me on my email if you wish to understand more about my experience. Extremely disappointed."
"Absolutely terrible. Very unprofessional and make you pay a lot of money whilst providing lackluster service. The process takes a very long time even though initially they want you to pay for the course quickly. The phone number does not even work as it always directs you to an answer machine."
"A little annoyed with this company, I was 2 marks off passing my exam but I had a family issue and asked if they could exempt me from doing a retake which THEY REFUSED!! I hoped they would be more caring because of of my circumstances. My friend is doing work experience now with training spring and I was told she is enjoying it, this is the only reason why I have given this a 2 star or it would of been a 1 star!!! I FEEL THESE GUYS SHOULD BE MORE CARING FOR PEOPLE IN DIFFICULT CIRCUMSTANCES AND SHOULD OF ALLOWED ME TO DO THE INTERNSHIP without a exam retake. I now have to retake the exams which is annoying but I just felt to let others be aware of how this company only care about the achievers and golden trophy kids not students like me who have family difficulties, which makes things harder to take exams!!"
"I am doing the work experience training with Training Spring and I must say the support has been great. A friend of mine joined with me and she has been having difficulty getting a placement close to where she lives, for me it was straight forward so I am not sure why but this is a great opportunity I would recommend."
"Doing work experience with training spring was such a good experience and the staff were really helpful. They ensured that I understood every aspect of what I was studying and was always will to answer any questions I had, as well as that the topics covered were very detailed and relevant to the skills needed in the industry. I am so grateful to everyone at Training Spring and would recommend it to everyone!"
"Scam Scam Scam!!! 🚨 These guys will call you on your phone and say that you have been selected for a position in their online course which “guarantees” work placement after the course is over. (Which is probably lies) Also they use the “make payment today or else tomorrow the offer goes to someone else” scheme. Fees are 850 pounds. Additional 100 pounds to pay for final exam. Final exam requires 80% (they will not inform you about this) Plus they need 14 days to post the results which cause major inconveniences. So if you are an international student looking for a work placement, do not fall for these losers. They will just take the money from you and then ignore all your emails because they are not really good at finding a placement at all. I submitted all my assignments on time. Had two attempts at the final test. It’s been more than 14 days since I appeared (almost a month) I still haven’t got the results for my exam. By now I am completely frustrated. If you check their Facebook page you will see only 3 likes. All the other reviews on this website are written by their employees. Total scam."
"I have no idea how this company got my CV but they sounded quite impressed about it and offered me a spot in their paralegal professional course. I was made to pay 850 gbp right away because “there were very few spots available.” One person also assured me that I will get a guranteed work placement after I complete the course. So after paying £850 I got my login id for their Virtual Learning page which consists of various modules to be read. There are also a few assignments that you need to submit before you can appear for the final test. Please note that the final test is a multiple choice question test which needs fourteen days to get the results. Also you will need 80% marks to pass it. I was never informed about the passing marks or the 14 days time to receive the results. I wish I had selected a different institution which was well known."
"Highly recommended! If you need help finding legal work this company is fantastic, they were helpful in getting me started with my training and the course was straightforward. The overall process took me two months and I was able to start working as a paralegal with a firm. Really good opportunity to get you started, the only downside is the price if the cost could have been split over 12 months it would have been a lot easier for me to manage."
"My Training Spring experience was a new opportunity for me. I had never actually heard of a company that offers this type of scheme so I was a bit hesitant going ahead with it. I was told by a Uni friend about it and he never got to join because he couldn't afford it. He seemed optimistic about it so I gave it a go and it was really good with the practical training as I was worried it would be only online based learning. The key elements was getting to work directly under a solicitor and getting experience within commercial law. Overall I would say give it a chance as I found it beneficial."
"I had an extremely bad experience. I have tried to contact Training Spring because I have been locked out of my account, howevet, the contact number to resolve this issues always goes to answer phone. I haven’t been able to gain access for two month and they got a cheek to want paying for this."
"I join them to learn and get work as paralegal an they help me to do. I work with them for very long time now. Great helping me training spring."
Training Spring is rated 2.42 based on 12 reviews