Training Spring Reviews

info@trainingspring.com

28 Queen’s Rd Hethersett

Tell us how Training Spring made you happy

Telephone
"Over the duration of the programme I gained a lot of practical knowledge, skills, and strategies. I am able to apply all these in my current work as a trainee accountant, and I can’t thank training spring enough for making this happen for me. Your programme is a game changer and I hope that you’ll be able to give more candidates a wonderful opportunity."
Are you Training Spring? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Training Spring receives. Reply Free
"I would like to recommend Training spring because of their quality program and excellent support."
"Rejected me because I said I was not sure if it was a long-term career or not. What a waste of my time, you give me hope then tell me I am not right for the company. The truth is I am right for the company and I think you need to reconsider this as I need to get experience, I suggest you call me or I will continue to post my negative views online."
"Just about to complete my legal work experience placement and I have had a very nice run with it all. Training Spring made sure everything was organised for me and they have help available the whole time during my training. I can't wait to be able to apply my skills in the working world."
"Good legal programme. I had no trouble transitioning from the training to the work experience because Training spring did all the leg work for me from arranging where I will work to my start date, highly valuable if you need experience."
"Training Spring presented their training very well and coordinated the work experience without any issues. It was pleasant working with them and I will recommend them to friends and family."
"It took 4 months of hard work for me to complete it but after I did I was placed with a corporate firm doing the job that I love. If you honestly don't see law as a career I would suggest not doing this but for any graduates who need that experience this is extremely beneficial in many ways. The price is off putting at first but you can actually pay in instalments, fortunately for me I was able to get a big discount which was better for me as I like to get my costs as low as possible."
"Generally good in terms of making you employable and securing employment but costly and did take me longer than I anticipated."
"Great company. I was away for two weeks and they let me work on my experience and training in my own time and convenience. Maria was very patient and helpful. Great service!"
"Impressive legal work programme. As a single parent, the option to do remote experience benefited me a lot. Thanks to Cas who has been very supportive from the start until finish."
"Quality programme. Great customer service & Really friendly staff. Not much to say other than I'm really happy with everything provided."
"Everything was quick with Training Spring. As soon as I passed the interview and my documents were organized, I was sent my training and the placement team contacted me via email. I started it after 4 days and completed the whole program in 6 months. Throughout the whole process, Tyla was looking after me and I truly appreciate that. Thank you, thank you for your help!"
"Brilliant program with first class support. During the work experience they paired me up with a good firm and knowledgeable trainer. I gained experience that made a mark on my CV, helping me find full time work after several weeks too."
"Overall a good legal training scheme. After completing their training and work experience, I felt so much better prepared for a job interviews and very confident about my qualifications. Their employment assistance was also very convenient."
"I would not hesitate to recommend Training Spring, the training can feel tiring at times as it is very detailed but the experience is the best part!"
"Training spring helped me out with my CV and covering letters. The work experience was vital and the qualification was beneficial to my portfolio."
"It was better than what I expected - it was very comprehensive, and the materials were detailed. The work experience was a valuable experience for me because it gave me insights about what I can expect once I actually start working. I also can’t help but mention how good and supportive their work experience team was. They have everything in order and made the process easy for candidates. I advise to anyone wanting to get into law to consider training spring to get high quality training and remote work experience."
"I just completed TS programme 2 weeks ago and recently received a job offer for a HR assistant role. They did a great job with the training and work experience. Not only focused on helping me work on my qualifications and work experience, but also gave me valuable insights on how I can progress in my professional life. I would no doubt recommend them to anyone preparing to become a human resource professional."
"I'm really happy with what was offered to me and with how things were delivered. Tutor support is great, work experience is really eye-opening and the fees aren't that bad, even for students and unemployed people. Only down side, in my opinion, is the lack of face to face communication, especially when you're old-fashioned like me. Having someone I can speak to in person would make the whole programme a lot better. They did mention that I could come in but I would have to wait for the next time they are taking on candidates. As this was not an option for because I am in a position were i do not have experience and without experience I can not get a job, with this in mind I decided to proceed and I am glad I did as the process paid of for me and followed with being offered a role."
"I went for an interview with training spring to help me gain my qualification and experience. I was declined on the basis that they dont think i would be right for the programme' the consultant was also very rude. He then told me i should try again in another 6 months! He asked me if this was a job or career for me and I explained to him its a mix between a career and a job and he said they only want recruits who want this as a long term career! I was declined on that basis. Im so fraustured becuase i really need this experience."
Training Spring is rated 4.28 based on 29 reviews