Traffic Self Drive Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Traffic Self Drive

About Traffic Self Drive: About Us
Traffic Self Drive was founded over 30 years ago, with the aim of delivering the highest quality car and van hire service to customers throughout Hertfordshire. Our experience and expertise means that we have established ourselves as one of the leading independent providers of affordable car and van hire in the Hertfordshire area.

IMG_2300
We pride ourselves on offering a personal service. When you come to us, you can talk to a friendly member of staff with a wide knowledge of our vehicles and our services, ensuring that you receive the best possible deal.

Our airport service is the best of its kind, offering a combination of high quality vehicles, prompt and efficient service and a personable approach to ensure travelling to or from London Luton and Heathrow airports is as easy as possible.

If you would like to know more about us, please feel free to get in touch with us today and find out how we can make getting from A to B as simple as possible for you.

info@trafficselfdrive.com

How would you rate Traffic Self Drive ?

"I needed to hire a car fairly quickly to get up to my dad who was suddenly put on end of life care. And I can't begin to express my gratitude to this company, they were so helpful and accommodating, and prices are so reasonable, and when I needed to extend my hire, it was just a phone call and it was done. I would highly recommend them, the car I got was in perfect condition, and everything was explained to me. Fantastic hassle free car hire."
"We found this car rental company as we surfed through the UK rental car companies. Were very anxious to bypass the established companies, we had enough of them over the years. Could not believe our good fortunate when we discovered Traffic. The Kia Ceed is an excellent car and the Sat Nav was unbelievable , able to detect congestion and plan another route. Totally agree with the previous outstanding reviews. But you will never, never, know unless you give Traffic a go. Dorothy and John. Retired Aussies on a UK passport."
"We arrived at Tilbury in March 2018 and were met by David who drove us to the office in St Albans where our hire car was ready. We returned the car 3 months later and David delivered us safely to Southampton to catch our ship back home. That is the second time I have used Traffic Self Drive as dealing with Paul is ‘hassle free’, and driving with David is a pleasure, as he is a good driver plus a very affable man. I have no hesitation in recommending them as their service is exemplary. Hugh – retired Australia"
"I have been using them for years and Traffic Self Drive has always given a perfect and reliable service. I recommend them particularly for their Airport pick-up and drop-off service. Paul who manages the booking has always been most helpful."
"Traffic Self Drive is only company around that would accommodate my needs for a weekend hire. Delivery and collection was excellent, it would have been very difficult for me to collect then return the car as i don't have any other vehicle. Car was excellent too, new, clean and very economical. Thanks. Alan"
"Car delivered and picked up to/from us on time, and the paper work was done smoothly. Car in great condition, made our road trip so fun and enjoyable! No hidden charges, they didn't try to find fault on the car to charge me/forfeit any deposit, which is brilliant!"
"Car hired at short notice, delivered bang on time. Car very clean and almost new. Would highly recommend and would definitely use again"
"I rent around 20 times per year & Traffic Self Drive is by far the best Car rental Firm I use. Their Collect & Drop off at the Terminal service saves time on queues, shuttle buses & hassle. I've been renting from them for a few years & have always found their communication & reliability to be 100%. A pleasure to deal with and highly recommended."
"A slight delay in providing this review...we rented from Traffic in February and the service we received was exemplary. We cannot recommend Traffic self Drive more highly. In need of a rental? Look no further than Traffic!"
"Friendly, professional and personnel service. Very very reliable and the vehicles and always in great condition."
"Nothing but excellent and reliable service from Traffic Self Drive. We are a family of four and the meet and greet service after a long haul flight is worth its weight in gold. I have already used them many times and will continue to do so."
"The car handover process at airport is fast , efficient and professional . Any changes in our travel plans traffic self drive have also been responsive and flexible . Would fully recommend them and of course we will book with them again"
"Traffic was recommended to me a few years ago and ever since then they are my preferred hire company. Very friendly and adjust to your requirements. Very few like them and rates are competitive."
"Fantastic service as always. Whenever we arrive at the airport a Traffic representative is there waiting, always on time. Used Traffic many times now and simply are the best hire service I have ever used. Would highly recommend."
"Traffic Cars are the best car hire company I have ever used.. I just wouldn't use any other. Their reliability, customer car and friendliness are amazing. I have used Traffic cars for the last 8 years or so, they have never let me down and they always deliver on their promise. There has never been an occasion where I have been let down and for a woman that travels on her own a lot of the time it is reassuring. I am very happy to endorse this company."
"Have been using Traffic Self Drive for 7 years. Reliable, friendly and consistently provide superb service and vehicles for my company. Even though I have moved away, I continue to use them."
"I have been using Traffic Self Drive for many years now and its always been a positive experience, they have been punctual and helpful in their responses and car drop off. Overall they provide good service and I don't feel I'm being taken for a ride........."
"As British expats who make frequent visits to the UK we would never hire a vehicle from anyone else. Traffic Self Drive offer an unbeatable combination of competitive prices, a well-maintained fleet of (invariably brand new) vehicles, and first class customer service."
"Always very responsive and reliable. Great service and the quickest way to get on the road when arriving on a flight into Heathrow and the most painless way to leave. All at a reasonable cost. I am a great fan and a repeat customer and will continue to repeat."
"Possibly one of the best car hire companies I have dealt with. Very efficient and professional staff. Car was as described and without any faults. Complete experience was excellent, I cannot praise them enough. This was my first time I have used Traffic Self Drive and it will not be my last. Thank you."
Traffic Self Drive is rated 4.95 based on 129 reviews