Traffic Self Drive Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Traffic Self Drive

About Traffic Self Drive: About Us
Traffic Self Drive was founded over 30 years ago, with the aim of delivering the highest quality car and van hire service to customers throughout Hertfordshire. Our experience and expertise means that we have established ourselves as one of the leading independent providers of affordable car and van hire in the Hertfordshire area.

IMG_2300
We pride ourselves on offering a personal service. When you come to us, you can talk to a friendly member of staff with a wide knowledge of our vehicles and our services, ensuring that you receive the best possible deal.

Our airport service is the best of its kind, offering a combination of high quality vehicles, prompt and efficient service and a personable approach to ensure travelling to or from London Luton and Heathrow airports is as easy as possible.

If you would like to know more about us, please feel free to get in touch with us today and find out how we can make getting from A to B as simple as possible for you.

info@trafficselfdrive.com

How would you rate Traffic Self Drive ?

"Car hired at short notice, delivered bang on time. Car very clean and almost new. Would highly recommend and would definitely use again"
Michael Kemble
Verified Reviewer
"I rent around 20 times per year & Traffic Self Drive is by far the best Car rental Firm I use. Their Collect & Drop off at the Terminal service saves time on queues, shuttle buses & hassle. I've been renting from them for a few years & have always found their communication & reliability to be 100%. A pleasure to deal with and highly recommended."
Alan Bellingham
Verified Reviewer
"A slight delay in providing this review...we rented from Traffic in February and the service we received was exemplary. We cannot recommend Traffic self Drive more highly. In need of a rental? Look no further than Traffic!"
Adrain Hardwick-Jones
Verified Reviewer
"Friendly, professional and personnel service. Very very reliable and the vehicles and always in great condition."
Sonia Williams
Verified Reviewer
"Nothing but excellent and reliable service from Traffic Self Drive. We are a family of four and the meet and greet service after a long haul flight is worth its weight in gold. I have already used them many times and will continue to do so."
Ross Carter
Verified Buyer
"The car handover process at airport is fast , efficient and professional . Any changes in our travel plans traffic self drive have also been responsive and flexible . Would fully recommend them and of course we will book with them again"
"Traffic was recommended to me a few years ago and ever since then they are my preferred hire company. Very friendly and adjust to your requirements. Very few like them and rates are competitive."
Steven Eriera
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic service as always. Whenever we arrive at the airport a Traffic representative is there waiting, always on time. Used Traffic many times now and simply are the best hire service I have ever used. Would highly recommend."
Veronica Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Traffic Cars are the best car hire company I have ever used.. I just wouldn't use any other. Their reliability, customer car and friendliness are amazing. I have used Traffic cars for the last 8 years or so, they have never let me down and they always deliver on their promise. There has never been an occasion where I have been let down and for a woman that travels on her own a lot of the time it is reassuring. I am very happy to endorse this company."
Adam Towndrow
Verified Reviewer
"Have been using Traffic Self Drive for 7 years. Reliable, friendly and consistently provide superb service and vehicles for my company. Even though I have moved away, I continue to use them."
"I have been using Traffic Self Drive for many years now and its always been a positive experience, they have been punctual and helpful in their responses and car drop off. Overall they provide good service and I don't feel I'm being taken for a ride........."
"As British expats who make frequent visits to the UK we would never hire a vehicle from anyone else. Traffic Self Drive offer an unbeatable combination of competitive prices, a well-maintained fleet of (invariably brand new) vehicles, and first class customer service."
"Always very responsive and reliable. Great service and the quickest way to get on the road when arriving on a flight into Heathrow and the most painless way to leave. All at a reasonable cost. I am a great fan and a repeat customer and will continue to repeat."
"Possibly one of the best car hire companies I have dealt with. Very efficient and professional staff. Car was as described and without any faults. Complete experience was excellent, I cannot praise them enough. This was my first time I have used Traffic Self Drive and it will not be my last. Thank you."
Les From New Zealand
Verified Reviewer
"As usual friendly personal service, minimal fuss, new car. Pick up and drop off couldn't be easier. I highly recommend to anyone arriving at Heathrow after a long flight!"
Mr And Mrs Boulton
Verified Reviewer
"We were very happy with the service."
"Very professional team. Always on time and happy to help."
"Punctual delivery of a virtually new car at a good price"
"Friendly and efficient service. Excellent car. Far better value than the big companies and a more personal service."
"I have been burned by regular hire car companies from Heathrow before with hidden charges, rude staff and long delays. The whole process from Traffic Self drive was a breath of fresh air. Met on time at the airport, paperwork all ready, process clearly explained, car park ticket handed over with number plate recognition already sorted out. Process for Dartford Bridge explained, very professional and courteous service throughout. I found this company via referral and will be the only company I look to book with in future. A high degree of professional pride in their company. Highly recommended."
Traffic Self Drive is rated 4.94 based on 123 reviews