Trade Sofas Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Trade Sofas
05AM
5AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Trade Sofas?

Tell us how Trade Sofas made you happy

Telephone
"Ordered sofa and matching chair (paid in full) told 4/6 weeks but might get early, phoned twice as into the 6th week still no date for delivery! Girl on phone very unhelpful and accused me of lying apparently I wasn’t told I might get early and it was actually 8 weeks, thankfully I have witnesses. Please don’t buy from here"
Are you Trade Sofas? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Got my sofa delivered during the week, it's alot nicer than I imagined and looks fab would definitely recommend this company"
"Easy to find polite and helpful staff great service quicker than stated delivery and at an unbelievably low price were so happy we went to there shop."
Trade Sofas is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews