Budets & Traderracks Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Budets & Traderracks

About Budets & Traderracks: Discounted supplier of tow bars, van racks, catlocks and other vehicle accessesories

Telephone

How would you rate Budets & Traderracks ?

"Ordered exactly what was on their website and called them to verify the correct part, and that it was in stock. They checked everything and took payment accordingly. Next day I received a call informing me that the website information was incorrect, wrong part, wrong price, and no stock - in spite of them checking manually. They offered me an alternative at £100 more, but there was no stock, so they couldn't really supply that one either. When I said that their service was poor on all fronts and that the review would not be good, they put the phone down part way through the conversation. Extremely poor customer service on all fronts, gave them one star as there is no facility for no stars."
"well made tow bar, quick dispatch ,well packaged, clear instructions, great telephone manner, thanks."
"Ordered my roof bars and then arranged a convenient fitting day at their site. Job done. Thanks for a great service."
"Excellent service"
"Nothing exceptional service received item next day now on vehicle easy to fit looking good"
"Make it free :) Good service, we will use again"
"Misleading web page if on your confirmation it says free delivery they should deliver for free unhelpful on the phone couldn’t wait to cancel my order couldn’t even tell me how much delivery would be even I still wanted there product ? Wouldn’t recommend to anyone"
"First class service thankyou"
"good compery fast and good prods good to talk to cheers steve at lt auto body repairer ltd"
"first class service. mike was particularly helpfull. graham."
"Done what they said they would"
"BRILLIANT SERVICE"
"Good following up will use your services again many thanks."
"Very good all round service"
"Perfect service, quick delivery and fantastic product. Also had an extra fitting for my rhino roof bars that I didn’t expect 100% recommend!!"
"Fast delivery and does what it's made for."
"Able to provide confirmation of parts stock and called back as promised."
"exellent quick service and delivery .it says in the ford handbook that a towbar cannot be fitted on a fiesta 1.6 ecoboost but it fitted my car without moving the exhaust o r cutting the aluminum heat shield ."
"Quick delivery Easy to fit."
"very quick delivery"