Budets & Traderracks Reviews

Unit 11 Bonville Business Centre, Bristol

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Budets & Traderracks made you happy

"All very good 🙂"
Are you Budets & Traderracks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Excellent service and knowledgeable helpful staff. Would highly recommend."
"Placed order over weekend had a callback on Monday to confirm order and arrived with in two days very good service. Far much cheaper than anyone else"
"First time for me to use B&TR. Had first class service and delivery would highly recommend yourselves to others. Was so easy to order a good priced and quality product. Thanks again!"
"Very pleased with the service they contacted me to make sure the vehicle was the right one for the order nice to see a company do that these days"
"From initial contact to supply and delivery the company were very helpful and the equipment supplied came with contact details from the manufacturer who were happy to talk me through a couple of questions over the installation. great service ............. Thank You"
"Hi I am very disappointed with the delay of my refund, which I was told would just be returned to my card. I have still not recieved this."
"Next day delivered.Pleased with racks."
"The roof rack is excellent- we are very pleased with it. However the request for feedback was addressed to "Dear your refund" so I cannot give you 5 stars When I selected submit questions appeared about getting a refund- I have not requested or received a refund- I think you need to review your computer system"
"I just purchased a Toyota pickup truck from a major dealer I then had to buy a catlock. The very people that I bought the vehicle from couldn't tell me which one I needed Euro 4.5 or 6 and just left me in the dark I then googled you guys and within an hour my problem was sorted out so thanks to Ben I'm one very happy customer."
"I contacted a local supplier in the hope that I could see the roof bars before purchase. Not to be but all turned out well! Very good value. Free delivery from the Midlands on an item of this size: remarkable!"
"0/10"
"Excellent service, professional staffs"
"Very happy with my new roof rack"
"First class service & at the best price Nothing more to say. 👍👍"
"Great customer service. Thank you"
"No issues better price than other sites and been buying from you for a number of years now so no reason to change"
"As per description at a competitive price, excellent."
"Great service, delivered next day and fitted in no time at all"
"Ordered exactly what was on their website and called them to verify the correct part, and that it was in stock. They checked everything and took payment accordingly. Next day I received a call informing me that the website information was incorrect, wrong part, wrong price, and no stock - in spite of them checking manually. They offered me an alternative at £100 more, but there was no stock, so they couldn't really supply that one either. When I said that their service was poor on all fronts and that the review would not be good, they put the phone down part way through the conversation. Extremely poor customer service on all fronts, gave them one star as there is no facility for no stars."
Budets & Traderracks is rated 4.67 based on 73 reviews