Budets & Traderracks Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Budets & Traderracks

About Budets & Traderracks: Discounted supplier of tow bars, van racks, catlocks and other vehicle accessesories

Tell us how Budets & Traderracks made you happy

"Next day delivered.Pleased with racks."
"The roof rack is excellent- we are very pleased with it. However the request for feedback was addressed to "Dear your refund" so I cannot give you 5 stars When I selected submit questions appeared about getting a refund- I have not requested or received a refund- I think you need to review your computer system"
"I just purchased a Toyota pickup truck from a major dealer I then had to buy a catlock. The very people that I bought the vehicle from couldn't tell me which one I needed Euro 4.5 or 6 and just left me in the dark I then googled you guys and within an hour my problem was sorted out so thanks to Ben I'm one very happy customer."
"I contacted a local supplier in the hope that I could see the roof bars before purchase. Not to be but all turned out well! Very good value. Free delivery from the Midlands on an item of this size: remarkable!"
"Excellent service, professional staffs"
"Very happy with my new roof rack"
"First class service & at the best price Nothing more to say. 👍👍"
"Great customer service. Thank you"
"No issues better price than other sites and been buying from you for a number of years now so no reason to change"
"As per description at a competitive price, excellent."
"Great service, delivered next day and fitted in no time at all"
"Ordered exactly what was on their website and called them to verify the correct part, and that it was in stock. They checked everything and took payment accordingly. Next day I received a call informing me that the website information was incorrect, wrong part, wrong price, and no stock - in spite of them checking manually. They offered me an alternative at £100 more, but there was no stock, so they couldn't really supply that one either. When I said that their service was poor on all fronts and that the review would not be good, they put the phone down part way through the conversation. Extremely poor customer service on all fronts, gave them one star as there is no facility for no stars."
"well made tow bar, quick dispatch ,well packaged, clear instructions, great telephone manner, thanks."
"Ordered my roof bars and then arranged a convenient fitting day at their site. Job done. Thanks for a great service."
"Nothing exceptional service received item next day now on vehicle easy to fit looking good"
"Make it free :) Good service, we will use again"
"Misleading web page if on your confirmation it says free delivery they should deliver for free unhelpful on the phone couldn’t wait to cancel my order couldn’t even tell me how much delivery would be even I still wanted there product ? Wouldn’t recommend to anyone"
Budets & Traderracks is rated 4.68 based on 66 reviews