toxicfox.co.uk Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend toxicfox.co.uk

info@toxicfox.co.uk

Upper Ground Floor, Broadstone Mill

Tell us how toxicfox.co.uk made you happy

Over a month
Email, Live Chat
Over a week
"I made a mistake on my order and customer services (Marvin) responded promptly and efficiently helping me out. Very impressed!"
"I ordered before reading the reviews and really wish I had read them first!!!! DO NOT ORDER......... I placed an order on 22nd November and the delivery date was 28th November, then changed to 4th December, then 8th December, then 12th December and now 18th December. It has been at the quality assurance stage for over a week, emailed Monday and was told it would be dispatched in 1-2 working days LIE, emailed today and again told it will be dispatched in 1-2 working days not holding my breath. The live chat does not work, you can call the telephone number listed on the order confirmation and you get a voicemail telling you to do live chat or email so you cannot talk to anyone in person. 199 people have given 1 star and now I know why. TOXICFOX you are TOXIC."
"I haven't received my item. I have been given six deliverly dates. Customer services are appalling, just keep getting told it will be delivered in 1 to 2 days. Waited nearly a month. AVOID 1** Now got to fight to get money back..not what i needed before Christmas and they where Christnas presents..very upsetting."
"I made an order for a personalised mug on 30 Nov 2018. I am still waiting for the order to arrive. The delivery date keeps being pushed back. I ordered the mug as a gift for a secret Santa. As the order did not arrive on time I had to purchase an alternative gift. I am very disappointed with their service. I'm strongly considering to not order anything from them ever again."
"The worst customer service have ever experienced. Wanted to amend an order within 2 minutes of ordering and told it's already being worked on andcreguse to help out at all. No waynid ever order again or recommend. Steer clear. Very poor. If I could give 0 stars I would"
"OH MY GOD THIS COMPANY NEEDS SHUTTING DOWN..........A CALL TO TRADING STANDARDS FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING !!!!! PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY !!!"
"I don’t even know if this company is still in business??? I ordered on 12 Nov and have t received a thing!!! Money gone from my account and no-one has bothered replying to emails! Live chat is not live.. just another email!! I am disgusted at the lack of customer service... DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! I will not order again and I will definitely not be recommending!"
"don't touch this company with a barge pole !!!!! I have not received my order, yet they have taken money from my account, I have sent 3 emails and no response, and no number available to ring them !!!! if you want goods don't use them !!!!!!!"
"I placed my order on 29.11.18 after 7pm. This was meant to be a present for my colleague, (Secret Santa) by mistake I did not change the eye colour. I made attempts before the office opened to update this, in the hope that my order would not have been started. I recieved a email response saying this was not possible as the work starts straight away!! I tried to use the chat now button, but this did nothing. I am very disappointed as not only will I recieve a bag with a blue eyed person, that I cannot use. So I have wasted my money. Please be aware that to find a number you only when you want to do a reveiw. Tried this but this is incorrect too as it says on the front page talk from 9am, the voice recording says from 10am!! which is it??? Poor serivce and i will never use again."
"Do not use this company. They have only sent part of my order and repeatedly lie to me about where the other part is. They do not care and have basically debuted my account for £70 and not sent me the goods."
"Wouldn’t even give this company 1 star. Placed an order to be delivered 12 Nov - nothing received and company (when they can be bothered to reply) just keep lying about delivery of the order. I wish I hadn’t placed this order - it’s stressing me out dealing with these half baked liars."
"Failed to deliver items"
"I have never received such caring, helpful support from any company before, your customer service is excellent and yous have great patience with my age group, as I am a grandmother and a great gran and not to clever at sending emails ect. I will definitely be doing a lot more shopping with yous for my Grandaughter, as she loves all your stuff and it was a pleasure dealing with yous. I would highly recommend yous. Thank you so much for your help, much appreciated. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟"
"A very professional company. Brilliant products and very efficient in dealing with queries. Marvin was very helpful and resolved my problem immediately. Will definitely recommend toxicfox 😊👍"
"I paid a lot of money for a small suit case and I felt the quality would be better then it actually was. The glitter effect is actually a photo of glitter I expected it to be glitter. I will not be a returning customer that's for sure."
"My daughter's apron arrived yesterday it has loads of the diamonte missing and a mark where a piece of transfer has stuck to it nor impressed with the quality and was quite expensive"
"Still waiting on my order after placing it nearly a month ago! For such a well known brand I'm really shocked at the service!!"
"I have a Kitten and i was trying to find the cat gifts but you don't have any i was just wondering why ? This company is amazing though i got the suitcase last christmas but i really wanted to get my cat something..."
"Dreadful product poor quality control, name spelt wrong, diamantes falling off, print not stuck down properly took over a month to replace ! Worst support."
"I contacted as the pictures on my daughters bag had started to peel after only using for about 2months. I spoke was replied to very quickly and the whole process was dealt with within a couple of hours. A replacement bag is being sent out - very happy daughter as she loves her school bag! Thanks to all - especially Marvin who I dealt with!"
toxicfox.co.uk is rated 3.90 based on 1,014 reviews