Towel Radiator Reviews

02477220955

info@towel-radiator.com

Click Here

Tell us how Towel Radiator made you happy

"Normally I don’t make a lot of online purchases, because it’s always risky if I’ll get what I ordered for! But Towel Radiator has been such an excellent company that they send the exact product as they told. They’ve been very supportive, very responsive and very responsible indeed. I have enjoyed my very first purchase with them."
"It was a good purchase for me. I first had to face some problems because the towel radiator shipped to me had little issues in that. I talked to their customer support and they were really very responsive. The product was replaced the same week and it was a huge relief for me. These guys are dependable and trust worthy!"
"We have ordered out very first radiator at Towel-radiator and it has reached in good time to us. The reps remained in frequent communication with us and there were no problems in the process. There was slight misunderstanding on account of shipment address but it was fixed just at the eleventh hour. Overall, we did like this service"
"The radiator I’ve purchased, I can turn it on and off as per my needs and didn’t feel the need of making too much alteration in my bathroom to install it. The price was very accommodating as well. Nice device !!"
"I had first visited Towel Radiator on advice of my brother's friend. He used to shop quite often at this site and opined that I must take a look at the products on display here. I came here, found the price really cool but was little unsure about the quality of the products. So, I decided to give it a try, ordered a Radiator Air Flow Adapter Diverted. And since I’ve literally found it a top notch product, I’m now pretty confident of the credibility of these sellers"
"These sellers are worth giving a try since they do not disappoint their client anyway. Good quality towel radiators are not easy to find but these sellers are doing wonderful job by providing high quality product"
"Just received the first product I’ve ever purchased from this store. It seems a fairly good looking electrical tower with pretty light weight stuff. I’ve got a complete guide book with it and have successfully mounted it on the wall in the bathroom. It’s just been an hour of using it and I’m finding it pretty nice. The price was quite competitive and I’m happy with this purchase"
"It is a very nicely packed and properly manufactured radiator accessory. The first look at the product gave a very gentle and rather decent look. Price, I guess, was a touch higher. Nevertheless, it was a fine product to have!"
"There is no second question about the truth that these guys are selling sheer quality here. I’ve purchased 6 different products from them in the last 3 months or so and every time, I’ve found the product quality top notch. It’s actually great to buy from here"
"The best thing about any seller is its being able to offer a product at worthy cost and to communicate actively with the customer. Here, I found the price pretty competitive but I regret to say that their communication was literally poor. Didn’t get reply to half of my emails which made things really weird for me. Hope they would get better in future"
"Nothing bad in the service, though nothing exceptional either! I found it moderately good and considerably reliable. Would definitely consider it for purchases in future"
"Wonderful design and finishing of the product. I really appreciate this stuff from Towel Radiator. They’ve shipped the product in 24 hours time, without any delays and without charging any extra bit of amount. On the whole, I reckon this is a very fine place to shop radiators and accessories"
"This company seems a reliable one. They’ve almost everything to offer to their clients. I’ve been using their services for quite some time now. The only issue I’ve faced a couple of times is the delay in shipping. Though it has never been a horrible delay but still it bothers me to see the ordered product coming a touch late"
"I’ve got just the sort of towel radiator I was looking for. Easy to mount, great in looks and very efficient in working."
"Initially I had some problems connecting it with the main but later on, I realized that the problem was with my technique of mounting it in the problems range area. It is working perfectly fine now. Good product."
"Thank you for your kind support and useful product. I've enjoyed using the moderately wide towel radiator."
"First, they turned up with the ordered product within the deadline (right on the fourth day). Second, they didn’t come up with any extra/hidden charges. I had to pay 70 bucks for that 200 mm wide 200 mm wide towel radiator flat chrome and third because the radiator is just the perfect device I could have. Overall, very fine and honest sellers, I would say!"
"I actually enjoyed dealing with Towel-Radiation. Initially, there was some confusion in the model of the ordered product but once I talked to their customer support, they handles it pretty professionally and settles things then and there. At the end, no problems whatsoever!"
"The best thing about purchasing from this store was that I received complete information and guidelines on installing the chrome heated towel rail. I feel like I’m more like an expert of fitting heated towel rail now. The prices were pretty okay and I guess it proved quite a useful deal for me"
"Well, I would say that these gentlemen provided me with some very nice and efficient products which added to ease in my life! I thank them for being kind and gentle with me"
Towel Radiator is rated 4.70 based on 104 reviews