Towel Radiator Reviews

02477220955

info@towel-radiator.com

Click Here

Tell us how Towel Radiator made you happy

"It makes good sense when I’m making purchases at this store. Low price, highly finished products, timely delivery and friendly customer support desk. So cool!"
"Buying from Towel-Radiator was just great! I've purchased a " 350mm wide Electric towel rail 1000mm high chrome" for £124.99. I found the price is very affordable compared to other sellers.. Great pricing....!"
"Good day! I’d like to recommend this company to those who are looking for reliable and durable towel radiators. They’ve got some really good products in their store which are delivered in finest packing and within the given time frame."
"I'm not sure when would I need to purchase another radiator or accessory, but I would surely come back to them for more purchases"
"Thank you Towel Radiator for your very useful product and kind support. It’s been a pleasure buying from you guys. Especially, Christian has been very supportive throughout the purchase and shipping. I would certainly like coming back to you for more purchases."
"It was actually my wife’s choice to purchase radiators for our bathrooms from this store. Initially, I wasn’t much convinced since online services are not known for reliable and durable products. But I somehow made the first order. The first thing that amazed me was to see the product reaching my home in less than 24 hours. Second, the packing was perfect, design of the product was pretty good plus the installation proved very easy"
"Normally I don’t make a lot of online purchases, because it’s always risky if I’ll get what I ordered for! But Towel Radiator has been such an excellent company that they send the exact product as they told. They’ve been very supportive, very responsive and very responsible indeed. I have enjoyed my very first purchase with them."
"It was a good purchase for me. I first had to face some problems because the towel radiator shipped to me had little issues in that. I talked to their customer support and they were really very responsive. The product was replaced the same week and it was a huge relief for me. These guys are dependable and trust worthy!"
"The radiator I’ve purchased, I can turn it on and off as per my needs and didn’t feel the need of making too much alteration in my bathroom to install it. The price was very accommodating as well. Nice device !!"
"I had first visited Towel Radiator on advice of my brother's friend. He used to shop quite often at this site and opined that I must take a look at the products on display here. I came here, found the price really cool but was little unsure about the quality of the products. So, I decided to give it a try, ordered a Radiator Air Flow Adapter Diverted. And since I’ve literally found it a top notch product, I’m now pretty confident of the credibility of these sellers"
"Just received the first product I’ve ever purchased from this store. It seems a fairly good looking electrical tower with pretty light weight stuff. I’ve got a complete guide book with it and have successfully mounted it on the wall in the bathroom. It’s just been an hour of using it and I’m finding it pretty nice. The price was quite competitive and I’m happy with this purchase"
"There is no second question about the truth that these guys are selling sheer quality here. I’ve purchased 6 different products from them in the last 3 months or so and every time, I’ve found the product quality top notch. It’s actually great to buy from here"
"Wonderful design and finishing of the product. I really appreciate this stuff from Towel Radiator. They’ve shipped the product in 24 hours time, without any delays and without charging any extra bit of amount. On the whole, I reckon this is a very fine place to shop radiators and accessories"
"I’ve got just the sort of towel radiator I was looking for. Easy to mount, great in looks and very efficient in working."
"Initially I had some problems connecting it with the main but later on, I realized that the problem was with my technique of mounting it in the problems range area. It is working perfectly fine now. Good product."
"Thank you for your kind support and useful product. I've enjoyed using the moderately wide towel radiator."
"First, they turned up with the ordered product within the deadline (right on the fourth day). Second, they didn’t come up with any extra/hidden charges. I had to pay 70 bucks for that 200 mm wide 200 mm wide towel radiator flat chrome and third because the radiator is just the perfect device I could have. Overall, very fine and honest sellers, I would say!"
"I actually enjoyed dealing with Towel-Radiation. Initially, there was some confusion in the model of the ordered product but once I talked to their customer support, they handles it pretty professionally and settles things then and there. At the end, no problems whatsoever!"
"The best thing about purchasing from this store was that I received complete information and guidelines on installing the chrome heated towel rail. I feel like I’m more like an expert of fitting heated towel rail now. The prices were pretty okay and I guess it proved quite a useful deal for me"
"Well, I would say that these gentlemen provided me with some very nice and efficient products which added to ease in my life! I thank them for being kind and gentle with me"
Towel Radiator is rated 4.70 based on 104 reviews