Towel Radiator Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Towel Radiator

Tell us how Towel Radiator made you happy

"I had no problems whatsoever in completing this very first deal with this company and considering this experience, I look forward to make more purchases from here"
"The finishing and manufacturing of the radiator I received seems pretty promising. Recommended..."
"Last time when I had purchased the radiator, there turned out to be some issue in its cap diameter. At that time, they had not only returned the cost of the product but had also paid me the price for shipping back the accessory. This time, the received the item is perfectly fine. I’m very much at ease while dealing with towel-radiator"
"They may not be selling the best quality radiator in the market but certainly offering affordable prices"
"It wasn’t just a good radiator that made me happy, it was the way they helped me to set it. You don’t find such service providers who would take care of their customers once the product has been sold. But these guys are unique in their approach! Great seller!"
"Super cool radiator accessories. Almost all of my friends purchase radiators and related accessories from this store and none of us seems to have been disappointed. Truly a master class service provider"
"Thank you for a high class product. I have both the towel radiators in my washrooms and these are working pretty fine. I’m happy to have chosen you for this purchase"
"I placed an online order for purchasing a couple of bathroom towel radiator accessories. The first thing I was interested in knowing about was their policy of hidden charges. But to my surprise, nothing like hidden or additional charges was there. Also, the quality of the metallic products was really impressive. Now, I’m quite confident of who they are and what they sell"
"I’m so happy today that I had made the right decision by picking up Towel-radiator.com for the supply of 50 radiators I needed for new construction project. Got the best quality metal and received at really good price"
"These guys are the best in this business. Time and again, they’ve proved their worth by supplying high quality product. Not the first time that I would recommend using their services"
"Everything worked out smoothly. I had a nice experience of buying radiator from here. Recommended shop..."
"It makes good sense when I’m making purchases at this store. Low price, highly finished products, timely delivery and friendly customer support desk. So cool!"
"Buying from Towel-Radiator was just great! I've purchased a " 350mm wide Electric towel rail 1000mm high chrome" for £124.99. I found the price is very affordable compared to other sellers.. Great pricing....!"
"Good day! I’d like to recommend this company to those who are looking for reliable and durable towel radiators. They’ve got some really good products in their store which are delivered in finest packing and within the given time frame."
"The radiator i purchased was just great. But I'm so unhappy because the delivery took a week!!!!!"
"I'm not sure when would I need to purchase another radiator or accessory, but I would surely come back to them for more purchases"
"Thank you Towel Radiator for your very useful product and kind support. It’s been a pleasure buying from you guys. Especially, Christian has been very supportive throughout the purchase and shipping. I would certainly like coming back to you for more purchases."
"It was actually my wife’s choice to purchase radiators for our bathrooms from this store. Initially, I wasn’t much convinced since online services are not known for reliable and durable products. But I somehow made the first order. The first thing that amazed me was to see the product reaching my home in less than 24 hours. Second, the packing was perfect, design of the product was pretty good plus the installation proved very easy"
"Thanks for delivering good products. The price has always been normal and in affordable range. But It would be lot easier for clients like me if you manage to respond to emails on at least same day basis. But, it is always nice to deal with you"
Towel Radiator is rated 4.70 based on 104 reviews