Towel Radiator Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Towel Radiator

Tell us how Towel Radiator made you happy

"It’s been a week that I have installed the towel radiator I purchased from this company. I never had a radiator which would work this much smoothly and without causing any noise or technical issue. Great one!!"
"I’m actually pleased with the super cool radiator accessories got from them. Seems like it was a perfect deal."
"I faced no problems in completing my first purchase from Towel-radiator.com. Hope to continue business with them!"
"I needed some radiator supplies on an urgent notice. I contact their rep Mr. Martin through phone and he told me that arrangement could be made for my purpose. I made the payment was desperately waiting for supplies to arrive in time. Courtesy to their brilliant service, the parcel arrived very much in time and it saved me from a lot of trouble. That’s more like professional suppliers!!"
"Products are of high quality and shipping arrangements are made on time. That’s what impresses me about Towel-Radiator!"
"I’ve received the radiator and accessories. Everything is as was discussed. Thank you for such great service"
"I’m very much satisfied with Towel-Radiator. I’ve earlier dealt with a couple of radiator manufacturers but this company’s products are absolutely matchless. Just Great!"
"I had no problems whatsoever in completing this very first deal with this company and considering this experience, I look forward to make more purchases from here"
"The finishing and manufacturing of the radiator I received seems pretty promising. Recommended..."
"Last time when I had purchased the radiator, there turned out to be some issue in its cap diameter. At that time, they had not only returned the cost of the product but had also paid me the price for shipping back the accessory. This time, the received the item is perfectly fine. I’m very much at ease while dealing with towel-radiator"
"They may not be selling the best quality radiator in the market but certainly offering affordable prices"
"It wasn’t just a good radiator that made me happy, it was the way they helped me to set it. You don’t find such service providers who would take care of their customers once the product has been sold. But these guys are unique in their approach! Great seller!"
"Super cool radiator accessories. Almost all of my friends purchase radiators and related accessories from this store and none of us seems to have been disappointed. Truly a master class service provider"
"Thank you for a high class product. I have both the towel radiators in my washrooms and these are working pretty fine. I’m happy to have chosen you for this purchase"
"I placed an online order for purchasing a couple of bathroom towel radiator accessories. The first thing I was interested in knowing about was their policy of hidden charges. But to my surprise, nothing like hidden or additional charges was there. Also, the quality of the metallic products was really impressive. Now, I’m quite confident of who they are and what they sell"
"I’m so happy today that I had made the right decision by picking up Towel-radiator.com for the supply of 50 radiators I needed for new construction project. Got the best quality metal and received at really good price"
"These guys are the best in this business. Time and again, they’ve proved their worth by supplying high quality product. Not the first time that I would recommend using their services"
"Everything worked out smoothly. I had a nice experience of buying radiator from here. Recommended shop..."
Towel Radiator is rated 4.70 based on 104 reviews