Total Health Clinics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Health Clinics
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Total Health Clinics Reviews

About Total Health Clinics:

Specialist physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, sports massage, acupuncture and podiatry clinics throughout East Anglia.

Tell us how Total Health Clinics made you happy
I am concerned about your inference that chiropractic treatment is predominately limited to neck and lower back complaints. My husband and I have been practicing chiropractic for over 20 years and our treatment encompasses a variety of joint and soft tissue issues listed under your osteopathy banner. I am sure your qualified chiro is also trained holistically in: Frozen shoulder Tennis & Golfers Elbow RSI & Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Arthritic change to hips & Knees Sprained ankles Changes in posture and pain related to pregnancy Sports injuries So perhaps reflect this in your website?
My sessions with Matt have been great! A true professional and someone who cares about the client. He is extremely knowledgeable and talks you through the process. He’s dealt with aches and pains I didn’t think I would ever be rid of. Always leave feeling amazing and like something has been put back in place!! Excited for the next sessions and will definitely be booking in with Matt for all future issues. Highly recommend.
I have been meaning to write this review for sometime but I wanted to say how pleased I am with my visits to Stephen back in July for physio for my knee. I found him to be extremely knowledgable and had a lot of confidence in him. Not only this, he explained everything really well and gave me the knowledge I have needed to manage my knee issues on my own since I've been discharged. Thank you Stephen!
Matt has totally exceeded my expectations of a 'sports massage'. His knowledge and expertise is extensive, he takes the time to fully listen, understand and diagnose the issue, talks through it in detail, explains what he is doing and why, and crucially, I leave the room feeling like a new person! Pain free and able to enjoy the activities I've been missing for so long. I would definitely recommend!
Started treatment on a frozen shoulder with Paolo and after 4 sessions have been pain free for a year. I now see him whenever I have any muscular pain.. Would highly recommend
Friendly & very helpful professionals. I followed my exercise plan & after 7 days there was a great improvement & began to feel human again 👍
In the short time I have been using Total Health, Ben has diagnosed and eased the immediate pain also providing exercise plans and explanation of the problem and the approach being made to fix it. Would happily recommend.
Hello.. yes I’m feeling better now . Very nice gentleman that sorted my back out . Would definitely recommend.
Paulo Martinelli was my physiotherapist , very professional and knows what he’s doing for sure.
Really disappointed - felt appointment rushed - lack of examination - not what I have experienced before
After visiting for a problem with my knee, on my second visit, the physiotherapist, without my consent or warning of what was involved, decided to 'correct my posture'. I was unaware there was anything wrong with my posture. The treatment was sudden and harsh and now I am in agony, unable to stand or walk more than a few minutes without clutching hold of any stable surface for support. I never had any back pain at all before this and now I am in serious difficulty and discomfort. I have spoken with my GP who was horrified at learning what had taken place and has given me a long course of tablets along with some specific exercises to help undo the damage inflicted on me.
Very positive first appointment. I have noticed an improvement in my leg and if progress continues, rating will move to 5!
Damaged back lifting heavy items over a period of time, couldn't move without pain. After the first session pain eased and easier to move. Given excercise via the app which was really easy and helped. 4 sessions done over May and still feeling fine. A few exercises till check up at the end of June 2020. Great service.
Ben has helped me in treating my low back pain with absolute professional approach. Many thanks to him
1st visit fixed the issues I was having with swelling in my ankle.
Always so impressed with David S and you Professional and understanding Always my first port of call when I get injured
Great service from Ben Barker. Very clear and transparent advice. Treatment plan created with set goals to achieve. Also, access to online exercise program allows me to do exercises at home. Feeling better already!
I went from not being able to move properly for over a year and taking many painkillers to a gentle aerobics class after two sessions with Steve. Can not recommend highly enough.
Went to see Matt at Stamford School Sports Centre for pain in my shoulder which had developed with swimming I thought I needed a massage of my shoulder, but Matt also manipulated my shoulder too and very soon afterwards I was virtually pain free. Result ! I suggested to my wife that she sees him about a problem with her knee. Hopefully he can sort this out too I would happily recommend Matt to anyone.
Went to see Matt at Spalding with what I thought was a back problem. Took me all my time to walk because the pain was excruciating. Turned out my right hip had gone up and my left hip had rotated forward. Couldn’t believe the relief when Matt realigned them. Pain gone instantly. I highly recommend Matt and will always go back if any more problems.
Total Health Clinics is rated 4.74 based on 250 reviews