Total SEO Reviews Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Total SEO Reviews

About Total SEO Reviews: At Total SEO we pride ourselves on providing a fantastic level of service and support combined with the very best results.

We have been in business for over a decade and during this time we have helped hundreds of clients improve their website visibility, increase their traffic and get more new business from being found online.

We encourage our clients to leave reviews about their experience of working with us, this allows them to share their feedback with other businesses and also provide us with valuable comments that can allow us to celebrate a job well done, or learn what we could do differently in the future.

Below are a selection of Total SEO Reviews from our clients, you can read more on our SEO Testimonials page: www.total-seo.co.uk/seo-testimonials

Total SEO, some of our Testimonials:
Ryan Fuller - Fuller Long Planning Consultants “Francesca Jolly (Total SEO) has provided our company with speedy and reliable information..."

Jim Johnson - JFL Management Training "Like many people I was deeply skeptical about SEO. If everyone is doing it then how is it an advantage? I reached the point where I new my site wasn’t getting seen..."

Annalisa - To Have & To Hire "I have been incredibly happy with the service you guys have provided..."

Debbie Page - Pages of Tools "I had a terrible experience with another company who designed my original website and in January I was ready to give up!..."
Read more...

Graham Munns - Surrey Interiors "I have always been sceptical of marketing and seo companies who say they can perform miracles for us but haven’t done anything and we..."

Why reviews are important for your business?

As a business owner, it is important to ensure your clients leave reviews online, there are many review websites you can choose from and depending on your industry there is generally one suited to your specific area.

Having reviews online builds trust and confidence in your company, assuming most of the reviews you get are positive it will also help potential new customers with their decision to use your service or product.

In addition, having a regular flow of new reviews online will help your trust with search engines and will benefit your SEO.

It is also worth thinking about the format of reviews, as well as the standard written review it is worth considering asking for video reviews, these can be far more engaging than the standard format.

How to get more reviews online

If you don’t ask for reviews from your customers, you probably won’t get many.

The first thing to do is decide where you would like to have reviews about your business shown online. Look at the various different online platforms and review sites, some are free and some require payment, then make a decision as to where you would like to encourage reviews to be written.

Do bear in mind that some review sites will allow ‘stars’ to be shown in Google search results once you have a certain number of reviews, this can make a big difference to your click through rate and how much you stand out in the search results.

There are a number of methods of asking for reviews, you can even automate the process. For example an online shop might automatically send a review request a couple of days after a product has been delivered.

Another method is asking a customer when dealing face to face and get them to leave a review then and there, maybe using an iPad.

Or, if your business is done by email, you could send a link to a location where a review can be left, or even have a link in your email signature.

Responding to online reviews

Once you start getting online reviews about your business it is important to respond to them, whether the reviews are positive or negative, a response from the business owner shows a high level of professionalism and a caring attitude to customers.

Responding to a positive review is fairly easy, however replying to a negative review is more of a challenge.

First of all, accept that you can’t please everyone and that nearly all business will get the odd bad review, our research shows that roughly 5% of online reviews received by a sample of UK businesses are negative (1 star out of 5).

Take time to consider your response, it may be worth contacting the customer to attempt to resolve any issues, this may result in them changing what they have written online, but don’t try and ‘pay off’ or ‘bribe’ someone into doing this, it could backfire and make matters worse.

If it becomes clear that the review is going to stay live online, you need to think about the best way to reply to it.

A good strategy is to address every point, explain what went wrong and what you have done as a business to ensure it never happens again, it is worth expressing empathy. In general replies from a business owner to negative reviews are read 10 times more than the review itself, so it can be used as a marketing opportunity to show how well you step up when things go wrong.

Why reviews really matter

Reviews really matter to businesses, in a digital world more and more consumers carry out due diligence online, they take time to research companies and learn about other peoples’ experiences.

A strong, positive review profile can make a big difference to your business, it can also be an excellent incentive for business owners, management and staff to do the best the can to impress your customers.

In the future we anticipate that reviews will play an even more important role in consumer buying decisions.

Simon Chapple, Director at Total SEO says “We deal with many small/medium sized businesses and more and more of them have woken up to the importance of online reviews and how they can be leveraged as a marketing tool if the business does a great job. We also speak to businesses who have experienced negative reviews and offer them advice about the best way to approach the situation to ensure a positive outcome.

In the future we expect reviews to play an even bigger part in the online footprint of a business, especially with ability to leave reviews on social media.

Business owners need to be on the ball, encourage reviews from customers and take the time to respond in the most professional and appropriate way.”

Contact Simon directly at simon.chapple@total-seo.co.uk

info@total-seo.co.uk

1-2 Alexandra TerraceAlexandra RoadAldershotHampshire

How would you rate Total SEO Reviews ?

Stephen Cabrol (Riko UK Ltd)
Verified Reviewer
"Introduced by Matt McDermott when he joined Total SEO. Explained everything TOTAL SEO would do and how they would achieve it and how they would keep me up to date. They have delivered everything they said they would. What more could you ask for."
Ian - Entertainer
Verified Reviewer
"I was recommended Total SEO by one of my agents who have been dealing with them. I would not have tried them if that hadn’t been the case as I had been burnt by other companies in the past. I was immediately struck at the detail that Total SEO went into at looking at my website. You get a very thorough report each month which you can go through with your appointed SEO professional. My contact is Tom with whom I always seem to get hold of if I have a question, which in this day and age of being put on hold or going through endless channels to speak to anyone, is great. In the past with other companies, the SEO may have been performed by someone overseas with whom I had no contact or follow up. Tom never rushes his explanations and listens to what I wish to obtain with regard to results. I have only been with Total SEO for 3 months but already there are very positive changes in all the aspects of SEO on my website and I can see these in the monthly reports, so I look forward to even better results in the future. I therefore recommend Total SEO."
Hi Ian,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review. I am really pleased to hear how happy you are with the service that Tom has provided with and that you can see the benefits of the campaign at such an early stage.

I will be sure to pass your comments onto Tom who will be thrilled to read them.

Michelle Chapple - Company Director - 01252 329160
"Having suddenly dropped off Google almost completely for some unexplained reason Total SEO have got us back on page one of Google (and Bing) for nearly all the key words we wanted. It took a little while to build back up but now worth it!"
Hi there,

Thank you for your review, this is fantastic to hear, I was speaking with Tan earlier regarding your campaign. It's great to see that we've got you back to the top of Google and Bing.

If you ever need to speak to me directly my number is 01252 329160.
Michelle Chapple - Company Director
"Simon- a very helpful chap, helped me with all my problems. This guy deserves a raise!"
Hi there, thank you for your review! I will be sure to pass those comments onto Simon. He will be delighted!

Robert Jones
Verified Reviewer
"Highly efficient, friendly and knowledgeable staff, very competitive pricing and above all they get results, what more do you want."
Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our services, it's very much appreciated.

Claire really enjoys working on your campaign so this is really nice to hear.

STS CARS MANCHESTER
Unverified Reviewer
"Great team, great company and always available to discuss strategies with. Lots of Thanks to Matt McDermott, He is awesome. Regards Irfan STS CARS MANCHESTER"
Hi Irfan,

Thank you so much for your comments, Matt will be thrilled I'm sure!

It's great to hear how happy you are with the service you are receiving.

Michelle Chapple - Company Director - 01252 329160
"Very professional,Matt has done well even though he has had to chase me a lot to get the work done. They do both PPC and organic SEO for my website."
Hi Bradley,

Thank you for your comments regarding the campaigns we are running for you. Matt will be really pleased to read this, I will pass your comments onto him.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review.

Michelle Chapple - Company Director - 01252 329160
"Great company especially with all the write ups for our company for our website and the social media links for our account. They are very professional with what they do always ask if everything is ok. A big thank you to all the team."
Thank you Nadia for taking the time to leave a positive review of Total SEO we very much appreciate it.

Matt and the rest of the team really enjoy working on your campaign and will continue to help improve your online presence.

Michelle Chapple - Company Director - 01252 329160
"Great team! very honest, hard working, consistent and realistic. So many SEO agencies and consultants who will tell you everything you want to hear and then deliver nothing. These guys have simple but effective methods and approaches to start moving things forward. There's no secret to SEO but simply being patience, staying on top of everything and be consistent with content and managing the technical elements of the store which is exactly what Total SEO do"
Hi Sam,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for us.

It's fantastic to read your comments and I will pass these onto the rest of the team here.

Graeme - Rhino Grinding
Verified Reviewer
"A great team of people to deal with, and keep me updated with the progress of my google listing....which is always improving!!! Thanks very much"
Good Morning Graeme

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services. I am thrilled to hear your campaign is going well and always improving. I will ensure I make your Account Manager Claire aware of your comments.

Kind Regards

Sam Jones
Business Services Manager
"I’m very surprised and amazed with what this company does for my SEO. Very efficient and always trying to Increase my ranking with Google. Highly recommend this amazing team. Clearly they know what they’re doing!"
Hi Mario,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review of our services!

It's always great to hear such fantastic feedback about the service our team is providing.

If you ever have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

William Smith (clarity-solutions.co.uk)
Verified Reviewer
"I have worked with Total SEO for a number of years. They have built me a website from scratch and implemented the required strategies to get it ranking on page one of Google for a number of keywords and phrases. I now get anywhere between 5-10 enquiries per day from people who have found my site online. I can't recommend them enough! 10/10"
Good afternoon Will,

It is always pleasing to see a review and to know that your campaigns have been improving and run well, I will ensure your comments are passed onto the rest of the team!

Michelle Chapple
Woking Print
Verified Reviewer
"Total SEO have looked after our SEO for a long time and over that period I have seen our web based enquiries grow substantially. Whenever we review our marketing budget we always ring fence the budget with Total SEO because we definitely value their expert service to us. On top of that they are also nice people and really easy to work with."
Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services. I am thrilled that your campaign is working so well for you. I will ensure that your Account Manager Claire is made aware of your comments and we look forward to continuing with our successful business relationship

Many thanks

Sam Jones
Business Service Manager
Palmstead Nurseries Ltd
Unverified Reviewer
"We have been using Total SEO for a number of years. They are a fantastic company who offer a comprehensive and efficient service and have helped us to achieve a much larger web presence than we ever hoped of achieving. I highly recommend Total SEO to anyone wishing to increase their web presence."
Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. I know Claire has enjoyed working on your campaign and is working hard to deliver results for you.

I will be sure to pass on your comments to Claire today.

If I can ever be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Michelle Chapple
Company Director
"After 3 months we can see some good results in key word ranking improvements, so far."
Hi Edward,

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your experience with us at Total SEO.

Matt, in particular, will be really pleased with your comments, I know he enjoys working hard on your campaign!

Michelle Chapple - Company Director
"Jack Spencer was a huge help in updating our website & Studio timetable with very short notice! Always a professional & reliable customer service from Total SEO!"
Hi Rosie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Total SEO, it is greatly appreciated and Jack will be thrilled with your comments. I will be sure to pass those on to him.

Michelle Chapple - Company Director
"Excellent! This company knows what their doing. Been with them for years. Highly recommended"
Hi Jay, thanks for your 5 star review, great to hear your comments and we look forward to helping with your SEO and Google Adwords for the long term future.

Regards