Torch Browser Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Torch Browser

How would you rate Torch Browser?

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ashley

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Torch Browser in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Ashley Ammerman-Kinney
Verified Buyer
"So far so good! We have had no issuers with viruses or anything since installing. I have recommended to many friends and family..."
Jonasen Marcial
Verified Buyer
"Torch is my default browser now. I didn't experience any major problems. So, so far so good."
"Torch Browser provides a service like no other! They have rolled what is usually several programs into one seamless internet browser, eliminating the need for clunky torrent programs, video/music downloaders and many more! Not only do they give you all this for FREE but if ever you have any questions the team at Torch Browser are there eager to help! Super impressed and excited to see what these guys do next!"
"To be honest I'm not a chrome fans, until oneday i have to find an alternative browser because my long time favorite browser, firefox being acting weird. I google and found torch browser. Installed it, and expected it will be just like chrome, that is on my computer crash all the time. After using it a few day, it is actually beyond my expectation. It's rarely crash and freeze during browsing session, which is for people like me who work for internet is very impressive. Beside torch music feature is the best. I love hearing new music and be able to find it and listen in one place is kinda awesome. The music feature is a good companion when i'm working. And downloading media directly from the browser is even cooler. People should just using torch browser, i bet they won't regret it."
Jester Pagkaliwagan
Verified Buyer
"Since I use torch, my browsing experience becomes fast. I am a teacher in a Catholic school here in Taal, Batangas Philippines. We are 150 plus teachers there, grade school and high school faculty. They gave me 3 hrs to feature computer applications wherein those applications may help teachers, specifically teachers from our school, doing and applying mulitimedia in our lessons. I featured 3. Prezi application 2. Text to speech maker and 1. Torch Browser. Torch browser helps us teachers to download automatically videos from youtube. It made our multimedia materials easy. Thank you very much torch browser! Salamat from the Philippines. God bless you guys, God speed!"
Torch Browser is rated 4.60 based on 5 reviews