Topman Reviews

Topman have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

76% of reviewers recommend Topman
11AM
11AM

feedback@topman.com

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

How would you rate Topman ?

"Terrible Experience with online Store. Not a reasonable company to deal with. Incapable of admitting to their shortcomings and mistakes, or rectifying them in any way. Clothing was not the quality I expected either. Never again."
"Service with a smile,"
"Friendly staff, found what I was looking for and had no issues trying to find my size"
"Bought a pair of boxers which were damaged where the security tag had been fitted, no hassle refund and also gave me a discount on another purchase."
"Clothes design really good"
"Hi I purchased goods on 14th June i emailed on 18th June to say that i not receivced them and had a reply saying they were expecting delays about goods i not received to say they were having high increase of emails and would get back to me shortly. It doesn't matter that they have taken payment out of my account for a week and not received the goods. Not acceptable."
"Had to give one star as couldn’t give no stars, absolutely apalling customer service and click and collect service, so I placed an online order on 19th May 2018 website states store collection 3 to 7 days which was ok, Topman took payment same day, day after sent me an email saying order had been dispatched and I could collect around 24th May 2018 then nothing so I rang customers service to see if I could get estimated delivery date, customer service advisor not only clueless but rude as well, summary of phone call was oh and being on hold for 40 minutes my order had been dispatched ( well I knew that!!) aparrently my order would be on next delivery if not would be on next one and guess if it wasn’t then it would on next 🤬I asked what day of week delivery were sent out they had no clue. I was then starting to lose the will to live, so I hung up so now is the 25th June and I am still waiting, tried to ring customer services again today and try and get a refund after being on hold for almost 30 minutes I was cut off........ so my only advice would be DO NOT BUY ONLINE FROM TOPMAN. For a leading high street store extremely poor delivery service and even poorer customer service 🤬😡"
"Tried to order 3 different items, wouldn't let me select express delivery at checkout so I called up and they said all 3 items were out-of-stock and were set to be discontinued, despite having sizes available on the site. No intentions of shopping online there again."
"Very good value and rapid delivery, 10/10."
"Quality jeans!"
"The clothes were a great price though the sizing was difficult to guage."
"The unique code that they send me for express delivery doesnt work at all. Scam."
"Fast delivery and no problem with returns"
"Great promotions prices over the December Christmas period."
"It was good customer service and stuff but the product quality wasnt great."
"Shoes were ridiculously cheap for the quality they were."
"They have great clothes and quick delivery times."
"Real time stock. Very quick in store delivery. User friendly mobile site. Good customer service. All round 5* experience."
"THEY HAD GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"
"Good quality clothes as seen online"
Topman is rated 3.95 based on 55 reviews