Topman Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Topman
02AM
2AM

About Topman: Topman has earned its sartorial stripes with an unswerving, energetic approach to producing truly exciting high-street mens fashion. Driving trends forward whilst shifting the way men approach shopping, the brands attitude to creating brilliant, affordable and authoritative menswear is second to none.

feedback@topman.com

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

Tell us how Topman made you happy

"Poor product quality, I have spent £75 for the new shoes, aparently the same shoes broke within less than a year. When tried reporting and asking for an exchange, Topman refused to help. I've since then made at least 10-15 different complaints/sent emails to Topman and the problem is not resolved. I am waiting for 3-4 months for them to give me some clarity and resolve. Potential customers, BE AWARE, Topman will probbay refuse to refund you or exchange faulty products, this happened to me, you better go and shop elsewhere. Topman and their owner are dodgy and I'l never agan walk in their store. DODGY, UNRELIABLE AND UNPROFESSIONAL BUSINESS."
Are you Topman? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Topman receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I purchased five pairs of houndstooth socks for 4.5 pounds and they're so nice! I couldn't describe it but they are one of the most wonderful Pairs of socks I've ever received."
"Terrible Experience with online Store. Not a reasonable company to deal with. Incapable of admitting to their shortcomings and mistakes, or rectifying them in any way. Clothing was not the quality I expected either. Never again."
"Service with a smile,"
"Friendly staff, found what I was looking for and had no issues trying to find my size"
"Bought a pair of boxers which were damaged where the security tag had been fitted, no hassle refund and also gave me a discount on another purchase."
"Clothes design really good"
"Hi I purchased goods on 14th June i emailed on 18th June to say that i not receivced them and had a reply saying they were expecting delays about goods i not received to say they were having high increase of emails and would get back to me shortly. It doesn't matter that they have taken payment out of my account for a week and not received the goods. Not acceptable."
"Had to give one star as couldn’t give no stars, absolutely apalling customer service and click and collect service, so I placed an online order on 19th May 2018 website states store collection 3 to 7 days which was ok, Topman took payment same day, day after sent me an email saying order had been dispatched and I could collect around 24th May 2018 then nothing so I rang customers service to see if I could get estimated delivery date, customer service advisor not only clueless but rude as well, summary of phone call was oh and being on hold for 40 minutes my order had been dispatched ( well I knew that!!) aparrently my order would be on next delivery if not would be on next one and guess if it wasn’t then it would on next 🤬I asked what day of week delivery were sent out they had no clue. I was then starting to lose the will to live, so I hung up so now is the 25th June and I am still waiting, tried to ring customer services again today and try and get a refund after being on hold for almost 30 minutes I was cut off........ so my only advice would be DO NOT BUY ONLINE FROM TOPMAN. For a leading high street store extremely poor delivery service and even poorer customer service 🤬😡"
"Tried to order 3 different items, wouldn't let me select express delivery at checkout so I called up and they said all 3 items were out-of-stock and were set to be discontinued, despite having sizes available on the site. No intentions of shopping online there again."
"Very good value and rapid delivery, 10/10."
"Quality jeans!"
"The clothes were a great price though the sizing was difficult to guage."
"The unique code that they send me for express delivery doesnt work at all. Scam."
"Fast delivery and no problem with returns"
"Great promotions prices over the December Christmas period."
"It was good customer service and stuff but the product quality wasnt great."
"Shoes were ridiculously cheap for the quality they were."
"They have great clothes and quick delivery times."
"Real time stock. Very quick in store delivery. User friendly mobile site. Good customer service. All round 5* experience."
Topman is rated 3.91 based on 57 reviews