Topman Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Topman

How would you rate Topman ?

"Had to give one star as couldn’t give no stars, absolutely apalling customer service and click and collect service, so I placed an online order on 19th May 2018 website states store collection 3 to 7 days which was ok, Topman took payment same day, day after sent me an email saying order had been dispatched and I could collect around 24th May 2018 then nothing so I rang customers service to see if I could get estimated delivery date, customer service advisor not only clueless but rude as well, summary of phone call was oh and being on hold for 40 minutes my order had been dispatched ( well I knew that!!) aparrently my order would be on next delivery if not would be on next one and guess if it wasn’t then it would on next 🤬I asked what day of week delivery were sent out they had no clue. I was then starting to lose the will to live, so I hung up so now is the 25th June and I am still waiting, tried to ring customer services again today and try and get a refund after being on hold for almost 30 minutes I was cut off........ so my only advice would be DO NOT BUY ONLINE FROM TOPMAN. For a leading high street store extremely poor delivery service and even poorer customer service 🤬😡"
"Tried to order 3 different items, wouldn't let me select express delivery at checkout so I called up and they said all 3 items were out-of-stock and were set to be discontinued, despite having sizes available on the site. No intentions of shopping online there again."
Matt Johnson
"Very good value and rapid delivery, 10/10."
Mr Matthew Lawson
"Quality jeans!"
"The clothes were a great price though the sizing was difficult to guage."
"The unique code that they send me for express delivery doesnt work at all. Scam."
"Fast delivery and no problem with returns"
Nigel Vere
"Great promotions prices over the December Christmas period."
"It was good customer service and stuff but the product quality wasnt great."
Bradley Flett
"Shoes were ridiculously cheap for the quality they were."
Dean Smith
"They have great clothes and quick delivery times."
"Real time stock. Very quick in store delivery. User friendly mobile site. Good customer service. All round 5* experience."
"THEY HAD GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"
"Good quality clothes as seen online"
"Goods don't arrive no communication, non-existent customer service"
Ilja Kudrjavcevs
"Good product quality is good"
"Very easy to shop online, can always find what im looking for."
Chukwudi Nwokorie
"I bought a pair of shoes to collect at the store. When I got to the store the staff members were very pleasant and stranded to me immediately. I was pleased with the service"
Tom
"Great shirts at good prices with student discount."
Andrew Robertson
"Staff went out of their way to be helpful and it was a very positive, stress-free experience!"
Topman is rated 3.98 based on 49 reviews