Top Wristbands Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Top Wristbands

Tell us how Top Wristbands made you happy

"Ordered weeks ago still dont have them . Claim address is wrong. When actaully royal mail couldnt read the address on parcel . So had to pay for delivery again . They still have not posted it. It was for tuesday gone there i needed them for. I dont have much confidence in getting them. Phone numbers dont work and they only seem to be able to reply to an email once a day such a long drawn out process. Just read my emails. My boss is going nuts at me. Just reply to emails quickly could have been sorted days ago ! Anyway who knows if it will turn up. Will keep yous updated"
"Definitely not ordering anything from them again. Can’t track my order, no reply from my emails to them. Date for the products is soon and no product arrived. Very disappointed."
"Great quality, fast processing. Very pleased with the product, will definitely be ordering again!"
"The date of shipment announced when I made my order is no longer true so I won't have my wristbands for my event. I called and emailed several times to know what was going on with my order but never got a response from the customer service. I am very disappointed and I will make sure not to recommend your website"
"fast prompt professional service"
"Adam at Top Wristbands replied to my enquiry really quickly, answered my questions and gave me clear options. I received visuals of my bands quickly and on going ahead with my order got my bands ahead of schedule. I am delighted with the finished article and the very competitive price. I would recommend Top Wristbands to anyone."
"Fast efficient service , good quality product."
"ordered on the Friday with promise goods would be with us by the Wednesday, they arrived as promised, well done ! (Pirie Pa"
"Excellent service"
"Very good quality, good price, delivered on time"
"Your service is very good"
"Good quality product, delivered timeously. Good value for money. Swift preparation of design layout, and easy approval process. Excellent service all round."
"It's taking me over a month to get my product into production. This business doesn't live up to its review at all. So disappoint with the service!"
Hello Matilda , I have looked in our system and we have no record of your order and this review is also not verified so I am afraid I am unable to help with this matter. If you would like to call the office I would be happy to discuss this.
"Happy with the purchase, speedy recovery and product good value for money. My daughter liked the shoes very much,"
"Very pleasant and helpful service. Good product options at competitive prices. i would definitely recommend Everything Branded."
"Managed to turnaround my order with a fairly tight deadline and produce exactly what I was looking for. Good guidance about colours and quick to respond to queries. If I need any more silicon wristbands, I won't hesitate to go back. Paul"
"Honoured their match any price policy and delivered on time"
"Ordered some custom printed wristbands off Everything Branded, they were very helpful when dealing with artwork and the order was processed and delivered promptly."
"The staff - James especially - were fantastic. They sent out samples in a timely manner, were helpful when it came to choosing print colours and deliveries met the dates promised. The products are excellent quality, and we received many comments at the event about the merchandise we had chosen."
"I found all the members of Everything Branded who i spoke with to be polite and personable and extremely helpful. The sample which i ordered (whilst unfortunately the client declined to order further of at this stage) was of an excellent standard and quality"
Top Wristbands is rated 4.52 based on 58 reviews