TOP RENT A CAR Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend TOP RENT A CAR

How would you rate TOP RENT A CAR?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Georgi Valchev
Verified Reviewer
"Dear Top-Rent a Car Team(Gang) First at all, I would like to mention I am(was) VIP customer of the Top Rent A Car company Bulgaria as I was constantly renting(every month) vehicles from them always or most of the times VW Passat. In matter of fact I have experinced couple of times serious issues with the cars such(badly serviced and maintained vehicles) such as broken clutch, no screen wash liquid, SAT Nav missing etc. Well, in good spirit I have taken everything easy and shallow untill they tried to rob me in a very traditional way On 27/08/2017 I did collect VW from Sofia Airport as my previous reservation was for 26/08. I moved my booking a day ahead never mind I was charged the same amount by following some very awkward company policy and funny explanations. I said again NEVER MIND The breaks and pads of the car were not serviced as they were producing funny sound since I collected the car from the airport....never mind again... I picked up the car with NO full tank as it was on 95% not 100 as standard....never mind On my way back to deliver the car(06/09/2017) I have met major technical problems-the clutched completely gave up was not able to shift the gears, plus car breaks were not absolutely reliable. On top of evrything, Ive got two flat tyres in 47 min time. Well, if you have to travel from Varna to Sofia distance of 300 miles the only way to make it on time is to be SUPER MAN, lift the car and dump it into the office....however thats my very humble opinion?! The last part is the most attractive one. As I was hunting a flight from Sofia to Bologna somehow I made it around 5-6 pm. to Sofia as I paid EVERYTHING MYSELF plus refiled the tank on 100% as good gesture of mine for the delay which WAS NOT my fault? I did not even ask for refund....and guess what I met in the office? I was told that I have to pay a fine of 2 days because I have delayed the vehicle???????? Yep you read this right! No choices given, no customer service, not even a question what and how evrything happened... Just like that, robbed and left to reach the airport on feet without considering my situation....and I WAS VIP CUSTOMER? You can only picture yourself what was going to happen if you were regular one.... I have the names of all Staff on shift plus the name of the local manager( Sofia branch) and "Customer Service lady" who actually provided me with very vague explanation and was not helpful at all... Considering my travel experrince in most of the European countries, I have never met such a bad and roud attitude from the Staff, absolutely ignorant and sarcastic. Why? Have I not been loyal to you before? Have you ever experinced any other delays with my rentings before? Have I not taken your poor service as part of the business, considering you as human beings and you are entitled to get wrong? What have I actually done wrong to get robbed that shamefully? Questions, questions, question..... Well thank you, one customer less does not seem to bother you Good luck"
Delivery
Information
Price
"Great service at reasonable prices! Will definitely recommend to all my friends."
TOP RENT A CAR is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews