Top CashBack Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Top CashBack
04AM
4AM

How would you rate Top CashBack?

"it is a great website you get money back in vouchers when you order through their link etc sometimes just 2% but it all ads up. I booked tui cruise through the link and got £80 put in my account from tui. company's offer percent back on there etc. always check top cash before buying any goods to see if they have offers for that company. you have nothing to lose but plenty to gain ."
Are you Top CashBack? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Top CashBack receives. Reply Now
A
"Great idea and even better when bonus offers applied."
"Money back on shopping, usually good but sometimes payments are rejected for no apparent reason."
"Easy to navigate and loads of choices of shops to check what suits with my budget."
"good range of shops to get cash back on purchases, easy to understand website, would recommend to others, saving a few pence or pounds soon mounts up !"
"Joined at the start of April after being quite skeptical about it when Friends and Family have mentioned it, but now it is my go to before I make any online purchases and I am yet to try the store CashBack offers next time I go down my local Shopping Centre. So far I've earnt £76 from purchases I'd of made anyway."
"Be very careful with this site. Topcashback offer payouts through several means BUT most are vouchers or other payments through third parties. I took a payout with a Boots giftcard and while the card arrived there was NO money on it. Topcashback refused liability hiding behind the fact that the card was supplied by a third party (I did not know this and there is NOTHING on their website to say that this is the case). After weeks of argument and my threatening legal action Topcashback finally made an "ex gratia" refund to me but they REFUSE liability for ALL payout methods handled through third parties so the ONLY safe way to get payout is by BACS. Be WARNED - this company is fraudulent."
Top CashBack is rated 4.14 based on 7 reviews