Top CashBack Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Top CashBack

How would you rate Top CashBack?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

A
"Great idea and even better when bonus offers applied."
Mr Simon Bull
"Money back on shopping, usually good but sometimes payments are rejected for no apparent reason."
"Easy to navigate and loads of choices of shops to check what suits with my budget."
"good range of shops to get cash back on purchases, easy to understand website, would recommend to others, saving a few pence or pounds soon mounts up !"
Mrs Laura Minton
"Joined at the start of April after being quite skeptical about it when Friends and Family have mentioned it, but now it is my go to before I make any online purchases and I am yet to try the store CashBack offers next time I go down my local Shopping Centre. So far I've earnt £76 from purchases I'd of made anyway."
"Be very careful with this site. Topcashback offer payouts through several means BUT most are vouchers or other payments through third parties. I took a payout with a Boots giftcard and while the card arrived there was NO money on it. Topcashback refused liability hiding behind the fact that the card was supplied by a third party (I did not know this and there is NOTHING on their website to say that this is the case). After weeks of argument and my threatening legal action Topcashback finally made an "ex gratia" refund to me but they REFUSE liability for ALL payout methods handled through third parties so the ONLY safe way to get payout is by BACS. Be WARNED - this company is fraudulent."
Top CashBack is rated 4.00 based on 6 reviews