Toola Interiors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Toola Interiors

About Toola Interiors: Luxury Furniture, Interiors, Lighting, Accessories Online and Instore

2 Station RoadHigh Bentham

"I discovered Toola via Google and found the perfect candlesticks for my home. Ordered them and then decided to get another set. I called customer service and they added to my existing order! No extra postage to pay and they all arrived the next day. Products are gorgeous and service was fantastic!!! Thank you..."
"The service from toola has been amazing, I’ve been kept up to date with every step of my order & was contacted prior to delivery to make sure the day was convenient. The lamps themselves are amazing & cheaper than on a different site! Will definitely be using again"
"The team at Toola were fantastic. We asked for help with 'propping' a lodge for an open weekend and in 2 days they manage to come to us with a proposal for each room, product list and price as well as visual images and a presentation list. We met on the Thursday and all the products were delivered by the Friday. Lauren was a great help when we needed advise on a couple of the items. We can't thank you both enough :-)"
"Amazing service. High quality products. Delivery before than expected and kept you informed of every step of your order. Package excellent. Products just stunning. Top service and shop. Highly recommended. Thanks again Toola!"
"Amazing efficient service Easy to use simple website .Prompt processes or order Confirmation and tracking of order which arrived earlier than anticipated High quality goods and adequate packaging After care follow up has been really good"
"Really enjoyed my shopping experience at Toola last week. I went specifically looking for a piece of furniture for my hallway but wasn’t sure I’d find one, but I did and wasn’t disappointed! It’s perfect and looks great. Whilst there I couldn’t help but look upstairs and also bought clothes. I thought the clothes were really good quality and I’ve never been somewhere before where every item fits and looks great! I could have bought the entire floor! What I particularly liked about the shop was how you can see every item. It’s not crammed with stock, and this gives you the opportunity to see what’s there rather than feeling like you can’t see the wood for the trees, so to speak, which is something I have found a lot of other ‘interior stores’ tend to do. Having bought furniture and clothes I then remembered I had visited in my ‘mini’ but Tom was great and helped us get everything in there safe and sound. Thanks again and I’ll be back soon!"
"Fantastic looking shop,well worth a vist."
(High Bentham) - Posted 3 months ago
"I purchased a beautiful standing mirror for my mum. Both Lauren and Tom were extremely helpful. The shop is great, and has lots of lovely items in... I’m so lucky to have this shop on my doorstep!"
"Very helpful, always checking I was okay, very approachable and eager to answer any questions. Would definitely come again!"
"Lots of lovely products and very freindly staff. Thanks."
"Spoilt for choice. Friendly service."
(High Bentham) - Posted 3 months ago
"Thanks for my boxes really love them. Delivery was quick, only took a few days."
"The choice is amazing, so many gorgeous things tochoose from."
"Had a great experience lovley staff very helpfull"
"I recently completed the design of a small boutique hotel in the Lake District. I worked closely with Toola who were instrumental in helping source beautiful furnishings for the rooms. I placed a large complex order with last minute changes and special requests. They couldn’t have been more helpful. Offering last minute deliveries when they new my deadline was approaching and suggesting items that complimented my theme perfectly. Every product was as promised, the quality was superb and fit the designs perfectly. I couldn't be happier with the service i have received. They have curated a beautiful selection of products at their new showroom, that will inspire and compliment any interior. I would highly recommend them for any project large or small."
Toola Interiors is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews