Toola Interiors Reviews

Read Toola Interiors Reviews

About Toola Interiors:

Luxury Furniture, Interiors, Lighting, Accessories Online and Instore

2 Station RoadHigh Bentham

Excellent customer service. Will definitely be shopping here again.
I received the square mirror wall art quickly, the service was brilliant and will definitely be buying from again. 10/10
Fantastic service,item packaged to very hi spec and delivered when specified. Would highly recommend.
I came across Toola via Instagram, omg love the products and prices. Decided to order a few things and my order arrived so quickly. Very pleased with the service, and will definitely be ordering in the future. Xx
A great find in the little town of Bentham. A great range of products from, furniture to gifts, and the service was second to none. Would definitely recommend.
Wonderful service from Toola Interiors! My items arrived within a few days and they were super quick with regards to their response with any queries I had! Will definitely be recommending them and also purchasing a lot more myself in the future I’m sure!
Excellent customer service, very friendly and delivery was really quick. Will buy again!!
I discovered Toola via Google and found the perfect candlesticks for my home. Ordered them and then decided to get another set. I called customer service and they added to my existing order! No extra postage to pay and they all arrived the next day. Products are gorgeous and service was fantastic!!! Thank you...
The service from toola has been amazing, I’ve been kept up to date with every step of my order & was contacted prior to delivery to make sure the day was convenient. The lamps themselves are amazing & cheaper than on a different site! Will definitely be using again
The team at Toola were fantastic. We asked for help with 'propping' a lodge for an open weekend and in 2 days they manage to come to us with a proposal for each room, product list and price as well as visual images and a presentation list. We met on the Thursday and all the products were delivered by the Friday. Lauren was a great help when we needed advise on a couple of the items. We can't thank you both enough :-)
Amazing service. High quality products. Delivery before than expected and kept you informed of every step of your order. Package excellent. Products just stunning. Top service and shop. Highly recommended. Thanks again Toola!
Amazing efficient service Easy to use simple website .Prompt processes or order Confirmation and tracking of order which arrived earlier than anticipated High quality goods and adequate packaging After care follow up has been really good
Really enjoyed my shopping experience at Toola last week. I went specifically looking for a piece of furniture for my hallway but wasn’t sure I’d find one, but I did and wasn’t disappointed! It’s perfect and looks great. Whilst there I couldn’t help but look upstairs and also bought clothes. I thought the clothes were really good quality and I’ve never been somewhere before where every item fits and looks great! I could have bought the entire floor! What I particularly liked about the shop was how you can see every item. It’s not crammed with stock, and this gives you the opportunity to see what’s there rather than feeling like you can’t see the wood for the trees, so to speak, which is something I have found a lot of other ‘interior stores’ tend to do. Having bought furniture and clothes I then remembered I had visited in my ‘mini’ but Tom was great and helped us get everything in there safe and sound. Thanks again and I’ll be back soon!
Fantastic looking shop,well worth a vist.
(High Bentham) - Posted 6 months ago
I purchased a beautiful standing mirror for my mum. Both Lauren and Tom were extremely helpful. The shop is great, and has lots of lovely items in... I’m so lucky to have this shop on my doorstep!
Very helpful, always checking I was okay, very approachable and eager to answer any questions. Would definitely come again!
Lots of lovely products and very freindly staff. Thanks.
Spoilt for choice. Friendly service.
(High Bentham) - Posted 7 months ago
Thanks for my boxes really love them. Delivery was quick, only took a few days.
The choice is amazing, so many gorgeous things tochoose from.
Toola Interiors is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews