TONI & GUY Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend TONI & GUY
11AM
11AM

Tell us how TONI & GUY made you happy

"Thank you for a amazing cut and colour...!!! I have never had a more professional experience going to a salon.. Very friendly staff and amazing hairdressers. Thank you again"
Are you TONI & GUY? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The consultation and recommendation of treatment was very professional. The reminder of the appointment was good. However, once I arrived for my appointment, they were not prepared. I had made an appointment with one person but had three take care of me at different times. They spent several minutes looking for the products for my treatment. The person I had made the appointment with was with another client and she had to explain to her colleague how to do my treatment. I was disappointed and would not recommend it."
TONI & GUY is rated 4.00 based on 2 reviews