TONI & GUY Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend TONI & GUY
5PM
5PM

Tell us how TONI & GUY made you happy

"Thank you for a amazing cut and colour...!!! I have never had a more professional experience going to a salon.. Very friendly staff and amazing hairdressers. Thank you again"
Are you TONI & GUY? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback TONI & GUY receives. Reply Free
"The consultation and recommendation of treatment was very professional. The reminder of the appointment was good. However, once I arrived for my appointment, they were not prepared. I had made an appointment with one person but had three take care of me at different times. They spent several minutes looking for the products for my treatment. The person I had made the appointment with was with another client and she had to explain to her colleague how to do my treatment. I was disappointed and would not recommend it."
TONI & GUY is rated 4.00 based on 2 reviews