TONI & GUY Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend TONI & GUY

How would you rate TONI & GUY?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about TONI & GUY in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The consultation and recommendation of treatment was very professional. The reminder of the appointment was good. However, once I arrived for my appointment, they were not prepared. I had made an appointment with one person but had three take care of me at different times. They spent several minutes looking for the products for my treatment. The person I had made the appointment with was with another client and she had to explain to her colleague how to do my treatment. I was disappointed and would not recommend it."
TONI & GUY is rated 3.00 based on 1 reviews