TONI&GUY Reviews

of reviewers recommend TONI&GUY
Read TONI&GUY Reviews
I always buy my products from Toni&Guy - the service is amazing. Best quality products and amazing delivery time!
Very prompt service, competitively priced
Very quick and efficient service. Delighted with my product.
Product is good. However, when you shut your Inverness store, you never bothered to inform customers. Pretty shabby - considering I had been a customer of your Glasgow and Inverness stores for over 20 years. That adds up to a significant amount of money. You didn't bother getting in touch with loyal customers who had booked. So no - I don't believe you do care.
I have always had first class service from Toni&Guy. Items I order are delivered very quickly. My only complaint is if I order say 6 things they send me 6 free gifts all the same. Although this is a lovely thing to do you can only have so many shopping bags of which I now have 14!!! Either reduce the cost of the items and no free gift or maybe just send a selection of things or send only one. It’s such a waste of money as I already have hundreds of shopping bags.
Amazed at the quickness of delivery. Best prices for what I wanted and easy to order. Definitely will be using them again. Thank you
Love this product gives my fine hair body
Fast delivery. The order came within the stipulated postal date.
Value for money, quick delivery
Ordered 2 times from them and got fast response every time. Products are good
Ordered product all good and received all quickly and instructions were clear.
I had a query regarding the last delivery which was dealt with very quickly. It would be helpful if a message regarding the delivery could be added when passing the order. Thank you The previous delivery was hectic as wrong products were delivered. Despite constant emails, it took over 2 weeks to get the right order
Always the best prices, easy to order and quick delivery.
Great service and fast delivery
Great prices
Excellent service. My gift voucher for my daughter in law arrived to the day I was told it would. The voucher is very attractive, with silver lettering and a very pretty bag to put the voucher in.
Well pleased and a lot cheaper from you will buy again
Great service.
I love this amazing hair serum, but it's a bit pricey and, like lots of other people, I have felt the effects of the Pandemic, so every penny counts and TONI&GUY had it slightly cheaper...excellent! They delivered quickly...who could ask for more 🙂
The cheapest price and excellent delivery service Item was wrapped securely Will buy from you again Thank you
TONI&GUY is rated 4.48 based on 1,896 reviews