Together Housing, Blackburn With Darwen Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Together Housing, Blackburn With Darwen

Prospect House, Wharf St, Blackburn BB1 1JD, UK

Tell us how Together Housing, Blackburn With Darwen made you happy

"Together housing basically add to my stress levels , they make me unhappy. We asked for permission for a gas fire/ NO. We asked for permission for a solid fuel or multi fuel, much greener NO and we feel it’d stop the problems we have with a damp chimney, seeing as that’s the original use of the chimney. The plaster was done again last week the same problems appeared again this week. They seem unreasonable to help with-our requests to improve and fix problems with our home. 2010 act for homes to have adequate kitchens and bathrooms seems to have bypassed this company. Even dangerous missing flooring . I’m told me will rip the tiles up but not replace them, the same info returned about another flooring area in bathroom. We don’t mind doing it so please respond to my request for permission at the least. Odd peeling kitchen units etc, ever looked at a home and think “why don’t the tenants make an effort?” That’s why because the give up expecting any help from these landlords."
Are you Together Housing, Blackburn With Darwen? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Together Housing, Blackburn With Darwen is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews