TOG24 Reviews

How does TOG24 deliver?

How can I contact TOG24?

Tell us how TOG24 made you happy

Telephone
"Where do I start, bought a coat from the seaham store, first time I wore it all o could smell was a Rotten cabbage odour, had hoped it would go so have it some time, few weeks later it was still there, was going to the store at seaham to purchase some items for my kids and decided to speak to them about the smell, spoke to what I can only explain was an arrogant manager, at first he said he didn’t smell anything, when 2 members of his staff said they could one even said it smelt like rotten cabbage, he still point blank refused to exchange and his only resolve was to send it away, baring in mind it was -2 outside and raining leaving me with no coat, it was sent away then I was contacted the head office, who after some back and forward emailing they eventually agreed to send a replacement, today I received such a replacement the one I sent was a medium and the replacement was a large, so I called the head office at about 3:20 who told me earliest would be Tuesday for a replacement which was no good, with no avail from the customer advisor transferred to one of the owners, I was told it was too late to send the coat for next day as pick up was 3:30 I was told this at 3:33 by the owner, his only advice was to wear the large coat until the new one arrived, even though it was way too big, he kept saying he wished he could help me so I suggested he as the owner of a company and so focused on customer service he could drop a coat at a local post office and send next day, well this guy was unbelievable I have never spoke to such an unhelpful arrogant person in my life, he told me that the nearest post office was at least 30 minutes drive and as he finished at 4 he wouldn’t be able to, I asked as a owner would does he not go above and beyond, no reply, I then took his postcode and check online and it stated that there was about 17 possible post offices he could of went too, even after I told him that it wasn’t my only coat and that so many post offices available within a miles drive, he was basically chuckling continuously saying I’d i could help you I would, when I asked why he was not willing to post the coat himself he just kept saying if I could help I would, he then said he had more pressing matters to deal with, at 3:58 he hung up without resolving my complaint, if he owns a business he is a disgrace, what a horrible horrible man he was to deal with and speak too, him family should be disgraced by him. Since posting this review I have found out that in fact the person I spoke to was only one of the companies business development managers, fraudulently impersonating one of the business owners, what kind of company promotes this type of business and customer experience"
Are you TOG24? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
TOG24 is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews