TNP Broadcast Sales Ltd Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend TNP Broadcast Sales Ltd

01923712712

sales@tnpbroadcast.co.uk

Unit 20, Old's Close, Old's Approach

How would you rate TNP Broadcast Sales Ltd ?

"This is my first time placing an order with TNP Broadcast. Pawel was very helpful, upgraded my order to next day delivery and it arrived promptly. I will most certainly be ordering from them again."
"Very slow delivery took more than two weeks to arrive. Poor communication."
Hi Damien,

Due to the nature of courier business, once customer has been notified by the courier of an attempted delivery they would try to redeliver it on following day. In your case you have been carded twice by TNT courier, and haven't contacted them to rearrange delivery. Because of that your order have been shipped back to the main sorting hub, then it was delivered to us and we have forwarded it once again to your address.

That's why there was a two weeks delivery time, whilst it could have been quicker with you kind cooperation.

Pawel Wierciszewski