Tipple Box Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Tipple Box

About Tipple Box: At Tipple Box, we design, curate and ship cocktail kits and spirit tasting sets across the UK and have delivered over 30,000 boxes to date.

Our monthly Cocktail Club box contains premium alcohol, refreshing mixers, exclusive ingredients and two easy-to-follow recipe cards to make four glasses of delicious cocktails. Tipple Box was rated as the UK's ‘best buy Cocktail Kit’ by The Independent and has also been featured by top media outlets including BBC Good Food, the Metro and Buzzfeed

Tell us how Tipple Box made you happy

"Find this as a wonderful gift for any occasion, any time I have given this as a give the receivers have being overwhelmed. Great Idea and wonderful surprise to all."
Good evening Sandra,

Thanks for your excellent review and your order. I am delighted the recipients have always enjoyed your Tipple Box gifts.

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Easy process to order and send as a gift"
Good morning,

Thanks for your great review and your order. I am delighted your order was easy to process and that do hope the recipient enjoyed it.

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Lovely box, great selections, really well presented, fast delivery."
Good morning,

Thanks for your excellent review and your order. I am delighted your order arrived quickly and you enjoyed the selection.

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Excellent choices of Gin. My mum loved them. Delivery was super fast too."
Good afternoon Vickie,

Thanks for your excellent review and your order. I am delighted your order arrived quickly and the your Mum enjoyed the gin selection.

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"It was delivered on time. It’s a mother day present so haven’t yet tried the cocktail"
Good morning Susan,

Thanks for your excellent review and your order. I am delighted your order has arrived on time. I really hope your Mum enjoys her present!

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Great selection of drinks, well packaged and arrived all in one piece. I like the cocktail suggestions that came in the box, and if you keep your eye on the website or on your inbox (if you've signed up for emails from them) they have some great sales where you can pick up some selection boxes for up to half the original price. I first heard of Tipplebox when I received one as a present, and I have gone on to gift them to other people, and will continue to do so. Cheers!"
Good afternoon Alexandra!

Thanks for your excellent review and your order. I am delighted you enjoyed and have continued to purchase after recieving a Tipple Box as a gift. Thanks for your top customer tips.

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Bought as a gift. Well presented, a good selection of different gins and good value for money."
Good morning!

Thanks for your excellent review and your order. I am delighted you enjoyed the selection and gins.

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Excellent service and quick"
Good morning Jules!

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"I was pleased with the gift that I bought and the updates from Tipple Box on the state of my order. I would buy from them again. Good service."
Good morning!

Thank you for your positive review and your order. I am delighted it was so well received and that you would shop with us again.

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"As discussed with customer services dept, extremely disappointed that the Mojito box contained dark spiced rum rather than a white rum that the emailed promo photo and the recipe leaflet showed."
Hi Joyce,

Sorry to hear you were disappointed. At Tipple Box we do like to offer twists on classic cocktails. Unfortunately we were unable to offer any compensation on this order due to it being purchase in our sale.

If I can help further, please do contact me directly.

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Love them are gonna make lovely gifts"
Good afternoon Myra!

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"This is such a lovely gift, great for anyone who loves gin, loved the box it came in too."
Good afternoon!

Thanks for your excellent review and your order. I am delighted it was so well received. The gins we partner with are always selected from the best British gins available so I am delighted they were enjoyed.

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"This was a gift and the recipient was very pleased with it."
Good afternoon Liz!

Thanks for your excellent review and order. I am delighted to recipient was so pleased with it.

Tipple Box founder
"Absolutely love these gift boxes, always been really pleased with this company from ordering to delivery superb. Just sent one to my son for his last week at uni,he was absolutely over the moon with it. well done tipple box would definitely recommend to family and friends."
Good morning Julie!

Thanks for your excellent review. Thank you for your continued orders. I am delighted your son enjoyed his delivery.

Thank you for your praise and recommendations. If there's anything else we can do to help, please do not hesitate to send me an email.

Was this purchased as a gift? no
"A great addition to an indoor date night (we have a 4-year-old and scarce babysitting!) - gives us something new to try together. Our first box was a French Martini and a Breakfast Martini; delicious!"
Hello Elspeth!

Thanks for your excellent review. I am delighted your Tipple Box order was enjoyed on date night. A French Martini always makes a Friday! If there's anything else we can do to help, please do not hesitate to send me an email.

Tipple Box founder
"I bought as a birthday gift for my friend and he absolutely liked it."
Helly Simona,

Thanks for your review. I am delighted your Tipple Box order was enjoyed by your friend. If there's anything else we can do to help, please do not hesitate to send us an email.

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Great mixes and spirits, really enjoyed making different cocktails"
Hello Alka,

Thanks for your excellent review. I am delighted your Tipple Box experience was so enjoyable. If there's anything else we can do to help, please do not hesitate to send me an email.

Was this purchased as a gift? no
"Loved my box can't wait for the next:)"
Hello Steph,

Thanks for your order and excellent review. I am delighted you loved your Tipple Box and hope you enjoy the next one just as much. If there's anything else we can do to help, please do not hesitate to send me an email.

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Came in a nice box ready to wrap as a present"
Hello Tom,

Thanks for your order and great review. I am delighted you enjoyed your Tipple Box and hope the recipient enjoyed it just as much. If there's anything else we can do to help, please do not hesitate to send me an email.

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Present for my sister she absolutely loved her cocktail set, thanks"
Hello,

Thanks for your order and excellent review. I am delighted your sister loved here Tipple Box delivery. If there's anything else we can do to help, please do not hesitate to send me an email.

Tipple Box is rated 4.66 based on 96 reviews