Tipple Box Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Tipple Box

About Tipple Box: At Tipple Box, we design, curate and ship cocktail kits and spirit tasting sets across the UK and have delivered over 30,000 boxes to date.

Our monthly Cocktail Club box contains premium alcohol, refreshing mixers, exclusive ingredients and two easy-to-follow recipe cards to make four glasses of delicious cocktails. Tipple Box was rated as the UK's ‘best buy Cocktail Kit’ by The Independent and has also been featured by top media outlets including BBC Good Food, the Metro and Buzzfeed

Tell us how Tipple Box made you happy

"Left unattended on doorstep"
Good afternoon Kaz,

I'm terribly sorry to here that. We do ensure all deliveries and customers receive full tracking information to avoid any courier issues. I do hope you received and were able to enjoy your Tipple Box? Please let us know if not at support@tipplebox.co.uk. Once again, I am incredibly sorry for the inconvenience.

Sonny

Tipple Box
"The item arrived promptly and was well packaged."
"The gin box was for a friend 60th birthday and though i haven't seen it she is tickled pink and delighted with the present. Speedy delivery as well. Thank you"
"Excellent service- really cool idea for a wedding present."
"Excellent"
"Real unique present experience, awesome! Plus a monthly treat for ‘us’ time when we decide to keep selfishly."
"Very well presented in the Tipple branded box. Quality of alcohol provided is high quality. Simple instructions and fantastic cocktail when followed."
"Really struggling to process an order using itison voucher. Terrible website"
We’re really sorry for the issues you experienced upon trying to redeem your ITISON voucher.

As discussed in our emails, we had tested this voucher and hoped our step-by-step guide would have helped with the order process for you.

Apologies once again for the issues you experienced.
"Receiving a box from Tipple Box is so exciting. It's a gift in a box! I've only bought when there has been an offer or sale so it was very good value but as I don't drink often a full subscription would be a waste for me but in all these are a great idea"
"Fantastic"
"Delivered on time, excellent presentation."
"I didn't get the box that I was expecting :("
Hi Jane,

Sorry to hear that. Can you send us an email at support@tipplebox.co.uk and we can look into this for you today.

Thanks again and apologies

Sonny
"Brilliant service, always something new to taste."
"Love this product, contents and packaging Great as a present or to tKe away with a weekend break Fiona"
"Great product"
"Great gift, my friend loved it!"
"Was really excited for the delivery to arrive and it didn’t disappoint. The ingredients were of excellent quality and the magazine gave me fascinating information about the producers of those ingredients. Lastly but more importantly the cocktails were delicious. I can’t wait until my next box arrives..."
"Fab fun and great to share with others"
"This has been out favourite Tipple Box to date. Both cocktails were a huge hit!"
"Bought this as a Xmas present it looks great. Can't wait to heat the feedback on this present."
Tipple Box is rated 4.70 based on 40 reviews