Tipple Box Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tipple Box
Read Tipple Box Reviews

About Tipple Box:

The UK’s No.1 Cocktail and Gin Gifts from Tipple Box.

A Tipple Box is a kit containing everything you need to make your own delicious cocktails and gin & tonics at home. We work with top distilleries and mixologists to create exclusive boxes with the freshest ingredients for you to mix. With recipes to make at least 4 drinks in every box, you and your friends can enjoy delicious drinks without the fuss

Tipple Box was rated as the UK's ‘best buy Cocktail Kit’ by The Independent and has also been featured by top media outlets including BBC Good Food, the Metro and Buzzfeed. Having delivered over 30,000 boxes to date we’re sure you’ll find something you love at Tipple Box.

Tell us how Tipple Box made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great gift
This was a gift and was nicely gift wrapped. The gift card was a nice touch. I have had cocktail and gin tasting boxes before for myself. My friend loved it.
Good afternoon Jacqueleen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your excellent rating. I am absolutely delighted you ordered from us and that your friend loved it.

I would love the chance to hear more about your experience, so if you have the chance, we have a short survey where you can leave us some feedback - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X8KXS57

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
Excellent customer service. Delivered on time and was exactly as described. Would recommend.
Good afternoon ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your excellent rating. I am absolutely delighted you ordered from us and that it was an excellent customer service and product.

Tipple Box Founder
Really impressed with the presentation of the box and contents. The item was delivered promptly and well packaged for the “journey “. Will purchase goods again from yourdelf.
Good afternoon Susan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your excellent rating. I am absolutely delighted you ordered from us and that it was an excellent product and journey.

Great boxes
Good morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your good rating. I am absolutely delighted you ordered from us and that it was a great box.

Tipple Box Founder
Excellent product and excellent servicce.
Good afternoon Richard,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your excellent rating. I am absolutely delighted you ordered from us and that it was an excellent product and service.

Tipple Box Founder
The tipple box is great but I find the website quite un user friendly and I went round and round in circles trying to place my order before giving up and contacting customer services, who were really helpful.
Good afternoon Claire,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your good rating. I am absolutely delighted you managed to get that placed in the end and sorry to hear you had an initial issue.

I would love the chance to hear more about your experience, especially as you encountered issues trying to place your order. So if you have the chance, we have a short survey where you can leave us some feedback - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X8KXS57

Tipple Box Founder
Great item. Packaged well, will defintely be shoppling with Tipple Box again :)
Good afternoon Alison,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your excellent rating. I am absolutely delighted you ordered from us and that it arrived promptly and was nicely packaged.

Tipple Box Founder
I was very pleased with my order, it came within 3 day’s of me placing the order. I’ve bought this as a present and it comes very nicely packaged. Throughly recommend this company
Good morning Claire,

Happy new year! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your excellent rating. I am absolutely delighted this order arrived promptly and was well packaged.

Tipple Box Founder
Not a gin-savvy myself and It’s not Christmas yet so I don’t know what my gin-loving partner will think about it after trying but I absolutely love this item’s concept. Extremely responsible company. Delivery was incredibly speedy. The packaging elegant, beautifully presented and immaculate. I’ve already wrapped this present up ; and it stands out so much under our tree that partner is so curious to see what is inside !! Cannot wait to see his face tomorrow when the secret is revealed. Thank you so much A+++++++
Good morning Rafmary,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your excellent rating and very informative comments. I am absolutely delighted you ordered from us as a Christmas gift. I am certain the recipient will love it. I would love to know how you got on on Christmas day?

Tipple Box Founder
Excellent service, although there were hiccups with delivery (it's Christmas, so to be expected) I was given helpful solutions by their customer service department who made sure it was delivered in time. Boxes are packaged nicely for a gift and for a reasonable price. A big thanks to Sonny who was quick to respond and deal with the situation. Would recommend!
Good morning Lewis,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your excellent rating. Thank you so much for your patience with this order and for letting us resolve it for you. I'm delighted it arrive well packaged.

Good afternoon Lewis

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your excellent rating. I am absolutely delighted the ordered from us as a Christmas gift. I hope the recipient loved it.

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
the box is presented lovely, maybe just a little pricey for the contents but made a great gift and im really happy with it
Good morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your good rating. I am absolutely delighted the ordered from us as a Christmas gift. I am certain the recipient will love it.

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
Great. Recommend for me for Christmas.
Good morning Jez,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your excellent rating. I am absolutely delighted the ordered from us as a Christmas gift. I am certain the recipient will love it.

Tipple Box Founder
The box had. an Excellent presentation, I just wrapped it - perfect. Ordering was easy, communication fab and quick delivery with tracking update. Will definitely use again.
Good evening Karen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your excellent rating. I am absolutely delighted the your order arrived with excellent presentation and it was easy to order.

Don't forget, you can now also order your Yard of Gin from Tipple Box for Christmas - https://www.tipplebox.com/item/218/Christmas/Yard-of-Gin.html

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
Great service! Amazing customer service and quick delivery.
Good afternoon ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your excellent rating. I am absolutely delighted you enjoyed such positive customer service and a quick delivery.

Tipple Box Founder
Previously contacted Tipple Box and they were always very quick to respond and very helpful. Ordered the Yard of Gin as Christmas presents and could not be happier with them, great idea!
Good afternoon Samantha,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your excellent rating. I am absolutely delighted the you have chosen to purchase the Yard of Gin as a Christmas gift. I am sure the recipient will love it!

Tipple Box Founder
Beautifully packaged, arrived quickly. Would definitely order again.
Good morning Karen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your excellent rating. I am absolutely delighted the your order arrived quickly and you would order again.

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
Fantastic service and very quick delivery!
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your excellent rating. I'm delighted that your order was delivered quickly and you received excellent service.

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
A lovely product - beautifully presented and was the perfect gift. Recipient loved it!
Good afternoon Morven,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your excellent rating. I'm delighted that your order was beautifully presented and that the recipient loved it!

Tipple Box Founder
yard of Gin - great idea; however it does mean there is a lot of packaging. Wouldn’t choose again because of that.
Good afternoon Ross,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your good rating. Thank you for your feed back on our Yard of Gin packaging. We took a lot of time in designing it and our hope is that customers will hold on to it to use or display because it is so beautiful. We are always looking for ways to innovate with with our packaging to make it more sustainable, but also balance that with getting the product there in once piece.

Tipple Box is rated 4.66 based on 193 reviews