Tipple Box Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Tipple Box

About Tipple Box: At Tipple Box, we design, curate and ship cocktail kits and spirit tasting sets across the UK and have delivered over 30,000 boxes to date.

Our monthly Cocktail Club box contains premium alcohol, refreshing mixers, exclusive ingredients and two easy-to-follow recipe cards to make four glasses of delicious cocktails. Tipple Box was rated as the UK's ‘best buy Cocktail Kit’ by The Independent and has also been featured by top media outlets including BBC Good Food, the Metro and Buzzfeed

Tell us how Tipple Box made you happy

Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Great offer and 3 Birthday presents put away for the year!"
Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Really enjoyed the Christmas gin box."
Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Excellent service. Products thoroughly enjoyed."
Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Great innovative unique cocktail treats each month. Super indulgent monthly ‘us’ time, or a special craft gift for someone special."
Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"I purchased a gin tasting kit from tipple box for a Christmas present,it arrived well packaged and has 6 different gins of all good quality.The reason I didn't put very good is because my partner hasn't got round to tasting the gins yet but I'm sure they are all going to be nice. Thanks tipple box"
Was this purchased as a gift? no
"Gives you a chance to try different cocktails at good prices"
Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Bought the gin Tipple Box as a birthday gift and it went down a treat. Lovely selection of gin, gorgeous packaging and speedy delivery."
Was this purchased as a gift? no
"Love the variety inside the box. Always excited when it arrives"
Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Good service. Good product bought as Christmas present and was much appreciated."
Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Great products and good customer service"
Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Each order that has been delivered has been late and I have had to chase up to try and find out when it will arrive, could be the company they use to deliver but not great either way."
Good morning Devin,

I'm extremely sorry for the delayed deliveries you have experienced. We ensure customers receive full tracking information to avoid any courier issues, but unfortunately, there can be delays with the courier which are outwith our control.

Thank you for your feedback regarding this and I will certainly pass this information on to the relevant team.

Once again, I am incredibly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Claire
Tipple Box
Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Quick delivery and very well packaged. Recipe cards included. Both cocktails were very nice. This was an ideal present."
Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"I loved my box of cocktail goodies! It also went down very well as a gift for my son’s girlfriend. All the ingredients for several lovely drinks were in the box. I particularly liked the lemon meringue pie-tini!"
Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Excellent delivery, we’ll packaged. Great gift"
"Delivered very quickly in nice box"
Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Ordered my aunt a box in November to her house for her Xmas present. Found out on new year it never arrived. Offered a full refund and free delivery if I was to buy another box but kind of too late for that. Highly disappointed."
Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Sent it to my sister. She's a big gin fan. Thank you."
Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"A very well received wedding present for a hip and cool couple. They've been talking about it on social media!"
Was this purchased as a gift? yes
"Fast delivery and great product. Sister was very happy with her present"
"Great christmas present"