Tipple Box Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tipple Box

About Tipple Box: At Tipple Box, we design, curate and ship cocktail kits and spirit tasting sets across the UK and have delivered over 30,000 boxes to date.

Our monthly Cocktail Club box contains premium alcohol, refreshing mixers, exclusive ingredients and two easy-to-follow recipe cards to make four glasses of delicious cocktails. Tipple Box was rated as the UK's ‘best buy Cocktail Kit’ by The Independent and has also been featured by top media outlets including BBC Good Food, the Metro and Buzzfeed

How would you rate Tipple Box ?

"Excellent recommend for gifts or just a tasting session of various cocktails."
"Love it, look forward to it arriving. It's always a treat and love the little extra tasters too. Great gift for lots of occasions."
"I Absolutely Love It"
"Great present idea for family or friends! Perfect way to try new gins you may not be familiar with"
"Very nice discoveries."
"Very good, will order again"
"Very happy, great gift and the drinks were excellent"
"Really good products they offer and great value."
"Excellent selection of homegrown ingredients that suit amateur enthusiasts and expert mixologists alike. I look forward to every new box every month and it never disappoints!"
"A++"
"The process of ordering was quick and easy. The item arrived before the due day. I was pleasantly surprised with the stylish box and contents and the recipient will be too. Thanks, will certainly recommend you to my friends and family."
"Excellent product, quick delivery good communications. Would strongly recommend and will be buying again!"
"I like the way Tipple box use small independent companies for their cocktails with interesting back stories. Everything you need is right there in the box. I’ve used a few different companies over the years and this one is the only one that includes even lemon juice if needed. All I need to do is decide what garnish to use."
"Easy to purchase with quick delivery and great presentation. A fantastic selection of cocktails with a delicious surprise delivery each month!"
"Good selection of well-priced cocktails to suit all tastes and occasions. Their website is easy to navigate and delivery prompt. I like the option of buying individual boxes or taking out a subscription. The cocktail recepies are easy to follow and the Muddle magazine is an interesting read."
"Love my Tipple Box delivery! Once again the cocktails have made my month!"
Tipple Box is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!