Time For Paws Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend Time For Paws
12PM
12PM

Tell us how Time For Paws made you happy

"Having used Titmus for years I expected the same standard of service from Time For Paws. After I had placed my order, a message appeared telling me they were busy so delivery may be slow. A week later I was still waiting. Yodel profess to have delivered so I tried to call them - spent 10 minutes on hold and emailed instead. No reply to email, emailed again, no reply. 13 days after placing my order I tried to call again, another 10 minutes on hold and then I got a rude, woman with attitude. She was sarcastic, condescending and just foul - not what you expect from a customer service. No apology, I still haven't found my parcel, despite giving instructions on where to deliver it but I know where I'd like to put it if I find it. Shame I couldn't give no stars - I will not be using them again"
Are you Time For Paws? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have used this company for years (well originally as GJW Titmuss) and it was time for my regular order which occurs about every 6 weeks. Since just before Christmas the delivery has been slower than in the past so I decided to check recent reviews and I was worried by the bad reviews on here. I decided that, as I have never really had a problem other than slower delivery than normal, I would place my regular order but pay by PayPal just in case the problems are the only just occurring. How wrong I was! I place my order at 19.06 on 1st June and the bag of dog food was delivered today (4th June) before noon - that is excellent service!"
"Seeing over reviews now worried as goods not turned up ordered over week ago Worried goods also might be fake Avoid"
"Had to get PayPal involved to get my money back from this disgraceful "seller". I paid £79 for some cat food and after 3 weeks of nil delivery I had had enough. Emails ignored, and phone calls met by a surly woman who didn't care and told a pack of lies. They generate a yodel tracking number and that is as far as it gets. This company of thieves, plain and simple. AVOID!!!"
"Waited 10 working days (ie 2 weeks) for delivery after having emails ignored and waiting 50 minutes on the phone to speak to a totally disinterested woman who then gave me a 'Stuarts' email address to complain to as she clearly wasn't bothered and that bounced back! Would I recommend this service - NO"
"Disgusting company. Never used such an awful company before. Still waiting after a week for my items to arrive. Have emailed them twice with no reply, and phoned them four times, to be told every time, I’m number five in the queue. Won’t be using again."
"Absolutely awful service, never received such bad service. Ordered an item a week ago, and no sign of it. Emailed them twice with no reply, and rang them four times and every time I call I am number five in the queue, after holding on for twenty minutes, I am still number five in the queue. Certainly won’t be using them again!."
"Ordered over a week ago. No contact, no sign of dog food, no-one answering phone. What's going on? Now run out of dog food. They used to be good value and reliable."
"Best price online for pet food but delivery is very slow, you need 2 order 2 weeks b4 you need them to make sure you have them b4 you run out, yes delivery is free which is great but not if your dog is going through there special diet food faster and you have 2 wait a week for it 2 arrive"
"Absolutely shocking service. This is the second time this has happened to us, I ordered my dog food over a week ago and STILL nothing. I have now had to go out and buy more dog food because we ran out 3 days ago. So we're out twice the money and with no communication or apology. Yodal say get in contact with the company which is near impossible seeing as they never bloody answer the phone. I've currently been waiting for 1 hour and 36 minutes. Absolute disgrace. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!!"
"40 minutes on hold to ask where the dog food is. They were going to print the label tomorrow 5 days after ordering Use only if you don't mind waiting a long time"
"Rubbish service Ordered dog food 1 week ago still has not turned up or any proper update on it I have emailed to ask what was going on didn't even get an answer Will never use them again"
"Awful service,Take your money but DO Not send goods in over a week.Takes ages on the phone,must be other complaints,do not answer emails.Then don’t even have the goods ordered in stock! Don’t want to refund the money Never Again"
"Brilliant delivery service and very competitive price. Great service. Thank you."
"Ordered items which said would be delivered within 3-5 working days - 7 working days later I received my order only to find that one of the items were out of stock so they sent a completely different item in it’s place. I received no communication and no apology for delay or for incorrect item. I will certainly not be buying from them again!"
"Shocking service! Order placed a week ago and today they claim to have dispatched it. Now need to wait several days for the courier to deliver it! Avoid, they are a awful company!"
"Paid for 2 -15kg bags skinners dog food 12 days ago still waiting payments taken .wish I had read reviews before ordering."
"Have used this company for a few months and have been fine. I ordered dog food on 3 jan, payment taken, shows online that order was picked and collected and dispatched. even gives a Yodel tracking number which doesn’t exist. I have tried calling and emailing still getting nowhere."
"Placed order for Forthglade, payment taken and item shows despatched, however I work for the delivery company and this has not been despatched. according to their delivery timescale should have recieved three days ago , not holding out much hope. Wish i had read these reviews preious to placing the order!!"
"Ordered a box of Forthglade on 2nd Jan 2019, £19:99. Still waiting for a reply to 2 emails and their phone is either not answered or I get a message"
Time For Paws is rated 1.53 based on 32 reviews