Time For Paws Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Time For Paws

How would you rate Time For Paws ?

"waited 10 days for delivery of forthglade dog food. 28 of the 36 packets were damaged, i have phoned, and messaged on facebook, just to be told, not our problem, lady on the phone not intrested in receiving the goods back, or issuing a refund, i have sent photos of all individuel packets , and the damaged boxes, terrible customer service, AVOID THIS COMPANY"
"Ordered Dog Food, nothing special something you can pick up anywhere, their price was competitive and so went with them, although in hindsight my usual supplier Zoofast delivers in days. A week later no communication and no food, the website advises that there are currently delays and have waited over 20 minutes on the phone and still 2 calls ahead of me so still waiting on line Not a great experience but as ever you get what you pay for, looking at reviews in the last few days others are having similar issues"
"Had no issues until recently when I did not receive my delivery. I emailed to inform that I had not and they sent me a form which I had to print and fill out by hand. Didn’t have access to a printer for a couple of weeks so printed and sent back as soon as I could and got a reply saying my claim is now out of the time period where I could raise it, even though they didn’t inform me there was a deadline!!! Would not recommend as they are ignoring my emails, have taken my money but not delivered the product and refuse to put it right."
"Waited a week for delivery then found one Purple Pack of Forthglade had been dropped hard prior to packing - carton had burst open and 2 trays of dog food had emptied into the outer box and all over the packing slip. Had to throw them in the bin. Emailed support team and raised customer complaint who took 6 days to come back asking for more info - i responded immediately and now a further 7 days and no response at all from them to bring about a resolution to my complaint. Extremely bad customer service from a company who appear to care little for promoting any repeat business."
"Good delivery and competitive prices."
"every thing money out of bank no dog food"
"Always reliable and great products."
Time For Paws is rated 2.00 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!