Tile Fix Direct Reviews

Tile Fix Direct 5 star review on 25th April 2017
Tile Fix Direct 5 star review on 19th February 2017
Tile Fix Direct 5 star review on 3rd January 2017
Excellent service as always
very poor service. i ordered 2 bag of grout and only received one bag. also 1 of the 2 tubs of green star adhesive was cracked. i have messaged 4 times in the last 5 days and no reply whatsoever. Cost me a days work and loads of stress.
Excellent hassle free service provided.
Excellent product and delivery. Just brilliant idea fulfilled
Tile Fix Direct 5 star review on 10th May 2016
Not received yet.
Still waiting for delivery ?
Paid £24 extra for a Saturday DPD delivery, despite receiving a DPD delivery on the Saturday my package was not on board and arrived Monday.
BAL grout product is excellent but nowhere near enough or adhesive was supplied with original tile order.
Very pleased with buying experience from TileFix. Online store is good & easy to use, but when I did make a mistake and ordered the wrong colour, got it sorted out very easily. Prices good, delivery costs reasonable, item arrived quickly. On this experience, happy to recommend!
Good service and speed delivery Can I send some unused materials please.
I found that I received good advice over the telephone and the delivery was as agreed.
I shall use Tile Fix again and tell my friends that as a company they are worth a visit.
Sent me the wrong colour grout and I had to pay the stone man extra to come back
Hello Ovi

Apologies for this. We are still investigating how this occurred, the picking note appears to have listed something different to what you ordered. IT are checking how this happened. In the meantime we have removed the product from sale.
although Darren was trying to help me it took 6 days for my delivery to arrive due to TNT and cost me over £400 in lost days.
David Hall 07850426207
Product arrived badly dented, so emailed company and told it does not effect the product inside the tin. I was surprised by lack of customer care.
Package arrived pretty quick, but was very disappointed & staggered to see item was covered in what appears to be a years worth of dust when taken out.
My hand was covered in the stuff. Someone definitely could not be slightest bothered in attempting to clean it before packaging & sending it away to customer. Not good.
Sorry to hear this, as you can imagine in a warehouse full of powdered adhesive it can get pretty dusty. I will pass your feedback on so we can ensure products are dusted before they leave us.
Took Too Long.
Ordered my £1000 worth of material. Waited six days and phoned in to ask where it was. Was told it was coming out today! Waited another two days and took the delivery. Unacceptable to be lied to. I can make alternative arrangements if i have the truth but lies are no good for anyone.
A day late with delivery cost me £390
Still not received my item and refusing to give me a refund. Disgraceful service. I opted for the 3 day delivery it’s been a week and not here. I do not recommend.
Sorry to hear your order did not arrive in the expected time, unfortunately Royal Mail do not allow us to report an item as missing for 10 working days and we have no way of cancelling it once it has been dispatched.
The Tile Fix team was great, helpful and the product and price were good. But the TNT delivery service was dreadful. Two failures to deliver on promised day. Lies about attempted delivery. And when they did arrive at third attempt the package looked like it had been through the wars. The delivery driver made no attempt to contact us on any of the three days they were out for delivery and when asked about the service the driver was rude and couldn't give sh!t. And said so. Dreadful. Time to find a new delivery partner before TGD's reputation is harmed?
So sorry to hear about this, we have passed the feedback on TNT who advised that there were problems with time constraints and parking. We will continue to monitor feedback on our couriers to make sure our customers receive the best service.
I ordered standard set tile adhesive. I was sent rapid set which was no good to me. Lost the window of opportunity to complete that part of a project. The whole thing has been put back two weeks because of some packer's lack of attention to detail. No offer of compensation either!
Sorry to hear that you received the wrong product, unfortunately picking errors do happen occasionally, and we sent you a replacement. We do ask that customers allow enough time for delivery when ordering, as errors or damages can occur and it gives us time to put it right.
Never received my order
Sorry to hear that, we have checked with the courier and it seems your order was signed for on 19th March by A Stiener. Please get in touch with our customer services team on 0333 320 04 24 if you have still not received your order.
Tile Fix Direct is rated 4.69 based on 1,342 reviews