Tile Fix Direct Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tile Fix Direct
Ian P
"I bought an Orbry shower tray and trap , they arrived to Ireland in two days and were perfect for the job that I needed them for . I will be shopping again ."
"Have ordered this material from this site before for when we renovated our main bathroom and when now that we dcided to do a loft conversion with a en-suite, I did not hesitate to have this within my floor tiles again. Delivery was no issues and like before, arrived much sooner than I expected. Was fitted by plumber / tiler with no complaints. Would be looking to order again in the future for any other bath / shower rooms."
Andrew C
"Great product. Delivery was as stated and turned up in top condition."
"Product arrived badly dented, so emailed company and told it does not effect the product inside the tin. I was surprised by lack of customer care."
"Package arrived pretty quick, but was very disappointed & staggered to see item was covered in what appears to be a years worth of dust when taken out. My hand was covered in the stuff. Someone definitely could not be slightest bothered in attempting to clean it before packaging & sending it away to customer. Not good."
"Took Too Long. Ordered my £1000 worth of material. Waited six days and phoned in to ask where it was. Was told it was coming out today! Waited another two days and took the delivery. Unacceptable to be lied to. I can make alternative arrangements if i have the truth but lies are no good for anyone."
"The Tile Fix team was great, helpful and the product and price were good. But the TNT delivery service was dreadful. Two failures to deliver on promised day. Lies about attempted delivery. And when they did arrive at third attempt the package looked like it had been through the wars. The delivery driver made no attempt to contact us on any of the three days they were out for delivery and when asked about the service the driver was rude and couldn't give sh!t. And said so. Dreadful. Time to find a new delivery partner before TGD's reputation is harmed?"
So sorry to hear about this, we have passed the feedback on TNT who advised that there were problems with time constraints and parking. We will continue to monitor feedback on our couriers to make sure our customers receive the best service.
Thank you, we're glad we could help with your projects!
"Great service and quick delivery on Orbry board and accessories. Would recommend Tilefix to all of my builder friends."
Thank you, glad we could help!
"Ordering online was easy, and delivery was very quick ....& free! Worked out to be best price I could find on the internet. Many thanks. Have saved site and will definitely use again!"
Glad to hear it, thanks for the review
"Excellent product and delivery. Just brilliant idea fulfilled"
Tile Fix Direct is rated 4.69 based on 1,095 reviews