Tile Fix Direct Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tile Fix Direct
"I bought an aluminium tile edging and thought I was paying £3 or so postage. I paid by PayPal and was shocked to see the postage was £12 or so, doubling the price of the article. The postage only showed after I'd signed into my PayPal account and authorised payment. Naughty."
Thanks for this feedback, we've been through the checkout for the same item and cannot see a £3 postage option anywhere. Unfortunately trims are expensive to post due to their length and the additional packaging required.
"Excellent service im in the trade myself and ordered a linear drain wet tray and waste,guy was very helpful i then ordered online and recieved the next day,excellent product too"
"Fast, efficient, good products"
"Excellent, a problem with delivery occurred but was sorted quickly. A++++"
"Great delivery as product range"
"Great quality tiles at a good price and delivered as promised. Can’t ask for more than that"
"All good with delivery and product, thanks"
"A very good and smooth transaction"
"Good company to deal with. Great product knowledge. Reason for the 4star was that they should use better courier company. There was one order with 4 boxes all together, done in 3 separate deliveries. One of the boxes came damaged."
"Had the product I wanted & fast delivery"
"Good service, everything was delivered on time as declared."
"Very good customer service , highly recommended Prices very good and they dispatched Straight away,"
"Quick delivery, good product, but if I had known I could get 5% off for posting a positive report, I would have placed a small order, then the main order for the added discount. Will be interesting to see if this is read by management, and if my main order is offered a discount. Over to you. Was happay, now not so, can you change my mind."
We're glad to hear that you are happy with your order and had no problems.

We do of course read the reviews, and as you have pointed out we offer a 5% discount to customers who contact us once they have left a review on Reviews.co.uk. Unfortunately we are not able to apply a discount to a completed order, but we will send you a code to use on your next order.
"A very good website always find what I am looking for. Never any problems ordering and always delivered on time."
"Thank you am happy"
"very good help line and quick easy ordering."
"Really great service!"
"Fast delivery, very efficient"
"Receive item very quickly excellent service have not had chance to use it yet but it looks as it will do the job perfectly"
"Excellent service from start to finish and prompt delivery, will be using again."
Tile Fix Direct is rated 4.69 based on 1,096 reviews