Tiger Tyres Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tiger Tyres

About Tiger Tyres: Best Value mobile tyre fitting for cars, vans and 4 x 4

customerservice@tigertyres.co.uk

"Very good price for tyres Only problem was agent who fitted them in my area ."
"Contact was made very soon after I ordered my tyres. Very helpful and friendly service. The tyre fitter came on time. I will use Tiger Tyres again and have recommended them to friends."
"Went to tiger tyres on the back of very good reviews. And, I wasn't disappointed. None of us want to spend our money on tyres. Tyres, not very sexy, but don't we all feel good when we have had them fitted and drive off for the first time knowing that we're safer for some time to come. Well, at least I do. But this time, I was really pleased because the staff at the garage were so very friendly and knowledgable. Also, they used a safety check sheet provided by 'vigilance', which also doubled up as a customer feedback sheet, and which was then sent to 'vigilance'. Also, they checked all the other tyres as part of the tyre fitting service. Recently, today in fact, I received a call from 'vigilance'. They asked how I found the service, hence my review. I said "well done and thank you" to the fitters, admin' and telephone staff, and 'vigilant'. Great team!"
"Quick. Good price. Accommodating fitters."
"Appointment was arranged at my convenience and at my home address, the fitter was very professional and did a great job and on that basis I would happily recommend Tiger Tyre's."
"They were so helpful. Told me my tyre was out of stock but gave me another which was actually cheaper! Nice"
"They were so helpful. Called me and advised the tyre I wanted was out of stock but suggested another tyre. It was actually cheaper! Tyre fitter came to the house and was done in a flash"
"Really friendly and great customer service. Very helpful and definitely recommend"
"Prompt service, friendly and helpful mechanic, arrived at the specified time"
"Came on time, very quick job!"
"Price was reasonable and fitter arrived on time and fitted the tyre without any fuss Very pleased with the service"
"Tyres were good value. Arrived when requested and completed within 20 minutes. Would definitely use again"
"Great service, polite friendly and helpful. Turned up on time."
"Prompt, efficient, delivered what they stated"
"excellent service and punctual"
"Good service and delivery. :)"
"No hassle booking or fitting"
"quick efficient service"
"Great service, on time and very friendly staff. Will definitely recommend."
"Quick and friendly!"