TickX Reviews

of reviewers recommend TickX
Read TickX Reviews

About TickX:

TickX, the UK's largest events and tickets search engine. A simple, hassle-free way to search for the best tickets in music, theatre, comedy, cinema, sport and more.

hello@tickx.co.uk

Tower 12,
Bridge Street

Tell us how TickX made you happy
it's a great concept; not easy to switch between Uk and European cities.
(Newuser) -
Great Tickx You give me some fantastic information keep sit the same. Maybe more regular
(Newuser) -
Really easy to buy through the app
(Postbooking) -
Quick and easy
(Newuser) -
Very simple and easy love it
Not much to say..
Good quality app with a lot of useful info
Filled in confidential bank details, then nothing!
Very efficient
Very good service.
One star less was just because i felt panicky with the time alotted to put in all the details before the timer goes off for the ticket reservation. Otherwise user friendly. Thank you.
Little bit complicated due to my computer skills
Very simple to use
Brilliant platform for purchasing events!
Great idea. Wish I'd thought of it. Saved loads on my tickets to the rocky horror
Tickx compared different sellers while getting my American Idiot tickets and helped me save some quids. Top work!
Great platform - very simple to navigate and easy to compare ticket prices across different ticket sellers!
I would like to see my purchase history and a button taking me straight to my favourites (artists and venues) so I can quickly see when they are next playing or what's on in my usual venues.
I'm not really with the modern age and would like to receive a paper copy of my tickets as apposed to an email apart from that everything good and easy
When do I receive my tickets ?
TickX is rated 4.61 based on 569 reviews