TickX Reviews

of reviewers recommend TickX
Read TickX Reviews

About TickX:

TickX, the UK's largest events and tickets search engine. A simple, hassle-free way to search for the best tickets in music, theatre, comedy, cinema, sport and more.

hello@tickx.co.uk

Tower 12,
Bridge Street

Tell us how TickX made you happy
convenient and safe to buy
good so far
(Newuser) -
Tried and tried to get to web page to buy tickets and had constant error or not available messages
Hello David,

I'm sorry about your recent poor experience with TickX. We strive to offer a fast, convenient and error-free experience but in this instance we've clearly let you down. If you'd like to reach out to us directly at hello@tickx.co.uk with specific information about what you were looking for, I'd be very happy to help.

Kind Regards,
Rory
First time I've used this site. Very easy to use
(Newuser) -
Not used TickX yet, but signing up was easy
(Newuser) -
Great way of finding events happening nearby and has clear details of the information you need. Greatly recommended
(Newuser) -
Was easy to use and you coukd save a few pound with a family ticket
Good experience.
(Newuser) -
I liked that it could connect to Spotify to identifie bands I liked.
(Newuser) -
This was my first time using Tickx and I will definitely come back. Very straightforward and easy to use.
(Newuser) -
I dont know what to say, I've not had a email for my eticket yet
(Newuser) -
Problems with app, no results given, long waiting times, tickets advertised as available, only to see that there are none, overall a substandard experience with too much time wasted.
(Newuser) -
Rubbish! Feel like I have been cheated. Saw an offer on calender girls but when I downloaded app no mention of this offer. I will be deleting app and advising friends it is a scam
Very useful and efficient
(Postbooking) -
Great prices for amazing events.
EAsy to use.
Excellent quick results
(Postbooking) -
Excellent app. All available tickets in one place. I like the recommended events based on my likes. Very easy to navigate.
Easy to use site