Ticketline Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Ticketline

Tell us how Ticketline made you happy

"Bought tickets for Elvis Lives show was cancelled throughout the country we lost £9.60 on booking fees they must be making a fortune will not use them again disgusting!"
Are you Ticketline? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was very concerned after seeing all the bad reviews about ticket line I ordered tickets fo Bryan Adams powderham castle concert in July & it said I should get them about a week before some comments said that they never recieved their tickets so was worried I ordered them on Saturday evening & was very surprised to receive them this morning thank you ticket line for an excellant response"
"I booked 2 tickets with this company for Rod Stewart concert,Carrow Rd,Norwich on 4th June 2016 but the stage had been moved leaving me to watch a video screen on the pitch.I paid £95.00 per ticket and not worth the money but Ticketline dont care about their customers.I have phoned Ticketline several times plus sent a few e mails and all i got was it takes 4 weeks for the promoters to reply.I have been given all different stories and as far as i am concerned i was misold a ticket with obscure viewing whereby the stage was moved to get more seats in and Ticketline do not want to know.Disgusting company."
"Event was cancelled and never received a full refund. I was what felt like ignored by Customer Services - had to send follow up emails to get replies. Fobbed of constantly and complaint logged which nothing came of. Not regulated so no way of taking further action or reporting. Very disappointed!"
Ticketline is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews