Ticketline Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Ticketline

How would you rate Ticketline?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mrs dawn ball

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Ticketline in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mrs Dawn Ball
Verified Reviewer
"I was very concerned after seeing all the bad reviews about ticket line I ordered tickets fo Bryan Adams powderham castle concert in July & it said I should get them about a week before some comments said that they never recieved their tickets so was worried I ordered them on Saturday evening & was very surprised to receive them this morning thank you ticket line for an excellant response"
John Richardson
Verified Reviewer
"I booked 2 tickets with this company for Rod Stewart concert,Carrow Rd,Norwich on 4th June 2016 but the stage had been moved leaving me to watch a video screen on the pitch.I paid £95.00 per ticket and not worth the money but Ticketline dont care about their customers.I have phoned Ticketline several times plus sent a few e mails and all i got was it takes 4 weeks for the promoters to reply.I have been given all different stories and as far as i am concerned i was misold a ticket with obscure viewing whereby the stage was moved to get more seats in and Ticketline do not want to know.Disgusting company."
"Event was cancelled and never received a full refund. I was what felt like ignored by Customer Services - had to send follow up emails to get replies. Fobbed of constantly and complaint logged which nothing came of. Not regulated so no way of taking further action or reporting. Very disappointed!"
Ticketline is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews