Ticket Arena Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Ticket Arena

About Ticket Arena: In 2008, our founder and director Reshad Hossenally started Ticket Arena to provide consumers and gig-promoters with a better way to buy and sell tickets online. Based in Leeds and London, with wider European expansions planned, our mission remains clear: to work in partnership with promoters and organisers of all sizes, to help them deliver the best live experiences possible to consumers.

support@ticketarena.co.uk

31-32 Park Row

customer service
"Well organised however website kept on crashing/did not load properly. Also, was not very user-friendly when using an iPad, had to switch to PC. Otherwise, loved the convenience of choosing my own seats (with different options for seat selection). Colour-coding was also efficient."
(Cirque Du Soleil Presents Vitori) - Posted 2 days ago
"Webpage kept glitching as I was trying to buy tickets"
(Detonate Halloween Festival: Back From The Dead - Nottingham) - Posted 2 days ago
"thank you for the service Two things which can get better: 1. Next to the event dates, it's better to have the specific day of the week 2. The chair selection screen did not include the chosen date, which caused confusion and delay of booking, as it was necessary to go back. tnks"
(Cirque Du Soleil Presents Vitori) - Posted 3 days ago
"Good service"
(In:Motion 2019 / The Blast Autumn Carnival) - Posted 3 days ago
"Smooth just had a few card issues"
(Afro Nation Ghana 2019) - Posted 3 days ago
"Some aspects were confusing, and it took me a while to get through the process."
(Boreham Wood FC Vs Stockport County Away Tickets) - Posted 4 days ago
"Found the website very slow and it failed to continue with the confirmation of the card transaction for the 2 tickets that I wanted to purchase. Had to rebook the tickets the following day. However the support contact in Malta- Glen was very helpful when I contacted them by email."
(Cirque Du Soleil Presents Vitori) - Posted 5 days ago
"Great site"
(5 Years Of The Forest | 09.05.20) - Posted 5 days ago
"Okay website, had some issues. Wouldn’t send the request to change password to my email. Everntually I was able to guess it. And now I receive a request for a review before I’ve got my tickets, slightly worried that they won’t send them since there’s obviously some glitch revolving sending emails when forgotten passwords (I checked spam aswell). The websites easy enough to navigate though. Hence why i still gave it a 3 even though I nearly wasn’t able to buy tickets at all."
(The ANNUAL UV Paint Party // Mon 16th Sept // HOME) - Posted 6 days ago
"Easy to buy a ticket, however there should be a message to say that confirmation emails can take some time as I bought another ticket in fear of not receiving mine, but then the email came through more than 2 hours later."
(The Freshers Initiation 2019 - Lincoln) - Posted 6 days ago
"Website failed to load therefore I went back and lost the tickets I had on first release, probably because of so many people being on the link"
(Mella Dee Presents Warehouse Music - The Brickworks, Nottingham) - Posted 1 week ago
"Some problems during the reservation, need to refresh twice and add again details before payment , same during the payment..."
(The BPM Festival Portugal 2019) - Posted 1 week ago
"The site is easy to us, but found the booking fee very high, considering they wasn't another way to buy the tickets & it's online."
(Cirque Du Soleil Presents Vitori) - Posted 1 week ago
"The only reason I am giving an 'acceptable' star is because I could not book 3 seats closer to stage due to the fact that there was only one seat left in that particular row."
(Cirque Du Soleil Presents Vitori) - Posted 1 week ago
"Bought ticket, then had numerous emails asking me to complete my order despite having order confirmation and money paid from my account"
(In:Motion 2019 / Mr Scruff All Night Long) - Posted 1 week ago
"Why do you need my date of birth?"
(MEDITERRANEAN STARS FESTIVAL Powered By RADIO ITALIA LIVE IL CONCERTO) - Posted 1 week ago
"easy but expensive and i am unsure as to why my card is on there without me confirming this?"
(In:Motion 2019 / 25 Years Of Bugged Out! With Four Tet) - Posted 1 week ago
"The website is not great for making payments 2nd payments on an established plan"
(Afro Nation Ghana 2019 | Deposit Tickets Final Payments (USD)) - Posted 1 week ago
"I haven’t used it often so i can’t really say how efficient it is. One thing I don’t like is the 9 min time limit to purchase something. I wish it were longer."
(The Yarden Party W/ Sassy J, Lucy Locket And Ninety Nine) - Posted 1 week ago
"Offered a discount if shared on FB but didn’t deduct at payment page. Bit miffed by that!!"
(In:Motion 2019 / Camelphat) - Posted 2 weeks ago