Ticket Arena Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Ticket Arena

About Ticket Arena: In 2008, our founder and director Reshad Hossenally started Ticket Arena to provide consumers and gig-promoters with a better way to buy and sell tickets online. Based in Leeds and London, with wider European expansions planned, our mission remains clear: to work in partnership with promoters and organisers of all sizes, to help them deliver the best live experiences possible to consumers.

support@ticketarena.co.uk

31-32 Park Row

"I bought a £50 voucher for cocoon in the park for the reason of getting a free drink with this voucher when I got to the festival the staff was unaware of this and had me going back and forth to different bars/tickets desks and they had no idea about the free drink so it was a little bit of a scam.... great festival tho"
(Food & Drinks Vouchers - Cocoon In The Park 2018) - Posted 23 hours ago
"I felt the idea was a fairly good one, however there were a few blips that need to be rectified in the future. The staff weren’t trained enough on how to use the scanners for the drinks/wristbands which meant it took a while for anyone to get served. The bar in the VIP area ran out of alcohol, several items by 8/9pm were out of stock, which for a VIP area is inacceptable really. Apart from this I thought it went well, I was sceptical to begin with but on a whole it went ok apart from running out of alcohol. Thanks"
(Food & Drinks Vouchers - Cocoon In The Park 2018) - Posted 1 day ago
David Major
Verified Buyer
"the web site worked fine and i got the tickets quickly."
(World Cup Screening: England Vs. Croatia) - Posted 2 days ago
"I was baffled that there was a £1.50 charge when exchanging my food and drinks voucher."
(Food & Drinks Vouchers - Cocoon In The Park 2018) - Posted 2 days ago
DANIEL TELLEZ
Verified Buyer
"Everything was fine. But I Don’t know why you charge for sending the electronic-ticket. Sad"
(Craig David's TS5 Opening Pool Party) - Posted 3 days ago
"Good organisation"
(Lincoln Fan Zone - World Cup Semi Final) - Posted 4 days ago
"Passbook integration should work for all events, appart from that happy with the service."
(Hospitality On The Beach) - Posted 4 days ago
Todd Walton
Verified Buyer
"Was very because was easy & simple use"
(VIPER SATURDAYS FREE ENTRY & FREE DRINK B4 MIDNIGHT) - Posted 1 week ago
Alasdair Burns
Verified Buyer
"It was fine. We got the ticket through on email and it scanned ok."
(World Cup Screening: England Vs. Sweden) - Posted 1 week ago
Abigail Harrison
Verified Buyer
"You refunded my ticket promptly which was purchase due to e technical error on the site"
(Food & Drinks Vouchers - Cocoon In The Park 2018) - Posted 1 week ago
Adam James
Verified Buyer
"Was OK never did bye tickets online befor as find it hard to read you lot made it easy to do thank you.. maybe more pictures so people like me can find what they are looking for ."
(Hospitality In The Park 2018) - Posted 1 week ago
Samuel Wynn
Verified Buyer
"It was easy to purchase things. However impossible to use the bar code from a phone and i am now another £100 out of pocket due to no refunds...... Thanks"
(El Dorado Festival 2018) - Posted 2 weeks ago
DONNA PARKINSON
Verified Buyer
"The process was easy, tickets emailed straight away. Reason for lower score is purchaser needs to be present on redemption, making it difficult to buy tickets as a gift! Would have purchased another day but couldn’t as I would not be available to accompany."
(2018 Dayinsure Wales Rally GB) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Initial purchase was smooth, but when I wanted to add more tickets I wasn’t able to make payment - ended up having to sign up two accounts."
(The Notorious B.I.G - An Orchestral Rendition Of Ready To Die) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Jaume Aguilo
Verified Buyer
"Selling martin garrix and others djs tickets"
(MARTIN GARRIX CONCERT@STAGE) - Posted 1 month ago
"Good like that"
(Yakuza Presents MACEO PLEX - 22.06.18 - At UNO) - Posted 1 month ago
"The purchase was quick and easy."
(Tranzmission Festival 2018 Drinks Vouchers) - Posted 1 month ago
"Was a good idea with the wristband but a pain to top up when you credited on line. Wish I had taken cash to top up would have been quicker!!"
(Southport Weekender Drinks Vouchers) - Posted 1 month ago
"£2.50 to get your money is excessive. Why can't you pass the savings in costs to the client with the customer as well."
Bonita Cattle
Verified Buyer
"It was great! Not having to worry about carrying cash/ card plus I got a free drink with my top up which counteracted the wrists band fee and refund fee up for it ! Great bit of research for my future events as seen at production show well done tried and tested! Happy person !"
Ticket Arena is rated 4.61 based on 2,618 reviews