Ticket Arena Reviews

customer service
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Ticket Arena Reviews

About Ticket Arena:

In 2008, our founder and director Reshad Hossenally started Ticket Arena to provide consumers and gig-promoters with a better way to buy and sell tickets online. Based in Leeds and London, with wider European expansions planned, our mission remains clear: to work in partnership with promoters and organisers of all sizes, to help them deliver the best live experiences possible to consumers.

support@ticketarena.co.uk

31-32 Park Row

Very good website, the only downside is you can’t get your tickets on to your apple wallet
(Crucast Leeds) - Posted 16 hours ago
Bit of a cheek charging £1 booking fee on each of 4 tickets and then £0.30 for sending an e-mail!
(Harrogate Town Vs Wrexham (AWAY TICKETS)) - Posted 2 days ago
PAS DE SUIVI? OU SONT MES TICKETS
(Japan Tours Festival 2020) - Posted 3 days ago
Good service but for some reason, the system asked me to complete my order by email, even though I had already received it!
(ONE OFF Events Presents MARKUS SCHULZ At The Club House "Gianpula Village") - Posted 3 days ago
35p for a mobile ticket is a joke
(Bingo Lingo - Bristol) - Posted 6 days ago
Ambassador app is very slow and glitchy
(Detonate: Noisia - Last Ever Nottingham Show) - Posted 1 week ago
Confusing. Not clear what was being bought on final page. just do it like others do.
(Brewery Tour) - Posted 1 week ago
Was forced to pay 30p extra not really a problem, but was unable to checkout until I had selected the extra charge...... and the timer counting down.. added stress trying to work your website out..
(Subdub - Iration Steppas, O.B.F, Charlie P & Kenny Knots) - Posted 1 week ago
Booking fee is a load of rubbish.
(The Blast Presents // DJ Marky & Friends) - Posted 1 week ago
Forgot password system should be improved; by either making the user inputting new password twice or at least make the new password visible when inputting
(Daytime Presents Ziggy Vs Pocci) - Posted 1 week ago
Good service initially; however I have not received my ticket. The only email received is this one regarding the survey
(Brooklyn Zoo) - Posted 1 week ago
Could not go to the pay after entering my card details. It thought something was missing. All boxes were filled. Had to go back a page and fill in my card details again to be able to pay.
(Caravan Palace At O2 Academy Leeds) - Posted 2 weeks ago
The concept is good. I was to an extent disappointed as I have twice attempted to check out with GPAY. On both occassions I did not get a payment confirmation, neither on screen nor through email. The transactions were reflected on my credit card, with a reversal entry. I used Facebook as the next check out option, and on this occasion the transaction went through.
(Lasallian Nights 2020: To Die For - Closing Night) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Reasonable service, but the insistence on entering a postcode caused problems.
(Lost & Found Festival 2020) - Posted 2 weeks ago
One way system is poor
(Bassfest NYE 19-20 Food & Drinks Vouchers) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I couldn’t pay with my Visa card
(Afro Nation Ghana 2019) - Posted 3 weeks ago
First indicated I wanted an OAP (shouldn't we be referred to these days as "Seniors" ?) ticket for £10 for a booking at the reduced rate applicable up to 18:00 on 24.12.2019, then had a problem with the password, and then trying to book a ticket again, still before the deadline, it tried to charge me £14 without giving me the option of the reduction. So I had to come out and start again - success this time. Not as user friendly as it might be !
(Boreham Wood FC Vs Barnet Away Tickets) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Currency exchange costs should be less, and there should be an option to choose the currency at Exit festival website.
(Exit Festival 2020 (20th Anniversary)) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Just don't know why the ticket is advertised at a price when no matter what, us customers have to pay more than that!
(Boreham Wood FC Vs Eastleigh Home Tickets) - Posted 4 weeks ago