Ticket Arena Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Ticket Arena

About Ticket Arena: In 2008, our founder and director Reshad Hossenally started Ticket Arena to provide consumers and gig-promoters with a better way to buy and sell tickets online. Based in Leeds and London, with wider European expansions planned, our mission remains clear: to work in partnership with promoters and organisers of all sizes, to help them deliver the best live experiences possible to consumers.

support@ticketarena.co.uk

31-32 Park Row

customer service
"Don’t like how you have to pay for special e tickets"
(Sciences Bar Crawl 2018) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Imogen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

With regards to delivery fees, these cover more than just delivery costs and can vary from event to event depending on the hardware and operational costs we incur in order to help run the event. Delivery fees cover costs such as developing our e-ticket technology, providing ticket scanners at events, providing staff to manage entry, designing of tickets and more. This is why mobile, email, and e-tickets can sometimes have delivery fees attached to them.

If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Kind regards,

Ticket Arena
"The layout of the purchase on the smart phone was not ideal and a bit confusing."
(EGG LDN Presents: Fritz Kalkbrenner, GHEIST) - Posted 6 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are sorry that you weren't satisfied with our mobile layout.

We understand feedback is a great way for us to improve the service we offer to our customers and would like to ask if you would be willing to contact us directly on support@ticketarena.co.uk with some further details so we can investigate further.

Thanks,

Ticket Arena
"When ordering tickets, the payment failed without any error message resulting in a blank order screen. Since it concerned 900 euros, I was hesitant to make another order without knowing the first one got through. I took the risk, but an error message telling me I could order again would've been better."
(Exit Festival 2019) - Posted 6 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We understand your caution when making a large order. Please note, our customer support team can be contacted by telephone and email between 10am and 5pm Monday - Friday. If you have any concerns or questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Ticket Arena
"Took a long time to navigate the site concerned and register for the event."
(Northern Angling Show 7) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Penny,

Thank you for your review.

We understand feedback is a great way for us to improve the service we offer to our customers and would like to ask if you would be willing to contact us directly on support@ticketarena.co.uk with some further details. We'd then like to use this information to see if we can improve the layout of our site.

Thanks,

Ticket Arena
"Was a nightmare creating/retrieving an account."
(In:Motion / The Blast Presents Carnival Of The Dead) - Posted 1 week ago
"Quick and easy but using your SMS service was terrible my sms just disappeared for my last event"
(Destiny's Child: A 16-piece Orchestra Perform The Greatest Hits - Bristol) - Posted 1 week ago
"Fine"
(JAM BAXTER – TOUCHING SCENES TOUR - BRIGHTON) - Posted 1 week ago
"Couldn't get AMEX to work"
(Lost & Found 2019) - Posted 1 week ago
"Straight forward, efficient, don't see why I have to pay for buying something."
(Photo North Festival 2018 Sunday Tickets) - Posted 1 week ago
"Good service, but (big rant coming) I wish they'd quit it with the extra charges for things that don't cost money to implement (like to send a PDF ticket by email), or added "extras". Just include a base price in the booking fee to cover any costs rather than appearing to take every opportunity to add charges, it just seems needlessly grabby. Like yes sir, your ticket is £10, plus a £2 booking fee, plus £1.50 refund adjustment, plus 50p electronic delivery fee, plus £1.00 artiste appearance guarantee, plus.......etc...etc..."
(Toolroom Live With Mark Knight, Weiss, Illyus & Barrientos, Leftwing:Kody, Waifs & Strays) - Posted 1 week ago
"entering address was confusing and then assume timed out"
(Harrogate Town Vs Chesterfield – HOME TICKETS ONLY) - Posted 1 week ago
"When paying in euro for a ticket that is originally sold in pounds, it is unnecessary difficult to estimate the real price. To be more clear about the amount of fees that might be added and giving an idea what kind of fantasy fees these are, would be an improvement."
(Hospitality On The Beach 2019 :: Presale & Airport Transfers) - Posted 1 week ago
"I needed to get two tickets. It showed one tier 1 ticket left and I clicked that and got one tier 2 ticket. I checked out and only one tier 2 ticket went through. I had to do another separate transaction to get my other ticket. This is why I rated this site a 3. Not very efficient."
(Hospitality On The Beach 2019 :: Presale & Airport Transfers) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"had troubles with account infos! i tried forgot password but did not receive any mail to log in. so I had to create a new one, unfortunately this took too much time (countries were not in an alphabetic order or anything like that) and so we did not manage to get the tickets within the 10 minutes because transaction took some time as well.. so we were not able to finish and we are very sad about that!!!!"
"Cashless would be good if the mobile activations at the raves actually worked"
(Circus Presents Halloween - Cashless Vouchers) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"All was easy"
(LOCKERS ONLY - Westfest 2018) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Okay website I guess"
(In:Motion / Just Jack Presents Return To The Laserdome) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Just what was expected"
(LOCKERS ONLY - Westfest 2018) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Quick and easy to understand. Payment process was simple. But there were a lot of problems when the link first opened. Different tickets kept appearing and disappearing."
(The ABBA Disco - Loughborough) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"OK but I did not want my card details saved, but I could not untick the box"
(Harrogate Town Vs Chesterfield – AWAY TICKETS ONLY) - Posted 2 weeks ago