Tickbox Systems Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tickbox Systems Ltd

About Tickbox Systems Ltd: Providing solutions specialising in Microsoft SQL and SharePoint Server - from data analysis and preparation through to reporting and business intelligence.

Best value licencing too.

Fixed price consultancy and development without expensive team overlap - fully joined up systems to maximise your business.

sales@tickboxsystems.com

St Martins House16 St Martins Le Grand

"Friendly, helpful advice. Easy ordering and speedy fulfilment. Highly recommended."
"Phil was excellent at giving vital information and gave us multiple ways of purchasing SQL which Microsoft have hugely over priced and complicated. He explained what we needed and was always easy to approach with any queries we had with the process. He continued to impress me with the detail he was going into with his emails, where anyone else could send a simple one word reply. Phil is a credit to the company and i shall be returning to Tickbox Systems for any other licensing we may need, only because of Phil's attention to detail and customer service."
"We used Tickbox to purchase additional licences for SQL. Great service, spent time going through the license options with us and their knowledge on Microsoft licensing was second to none. The aftercare service was brilliant we had issues with licence keys and Phil and his team resolved this where Microsoft Support didn't. Very competitive licensing prices, very knowledgeable on Microsoft Licensing and amazing customer support. I cant recommend this company enough, we will definitely be using them again."
"First class service from start to finish. Being a novice with the Microsoft Volume Licensing model I had many queries regarding the different programs and which product versions best suited my needs. These were answered clearly, patiently and professionally. I received personal attention from an expert rather than having to trawl through FAQs. This gave me full confidence that I was purchasing the right products from the right retailer. The website was also very easy to navigate with useful links and clear pricing. Tickbox will certainly be my first and only stop for all my future licensing & software requirements. I can't recommend these guys highly enough."
"Absolutely brilliant experience, If I could give them 10 stars I would. It's refreshing to get licenses from people who actually know what they are on about rather than BS salespeople who always seem to have to ask someone else first, don't understand what they are selling and never try and get you the best price... These guys really know their stuff and are out to provide a top notch service. Don't belive me? Just try them and I guarantee you'll end up consolidating with them. Special mention for Phil too. Good job."
"Tickbox helped us negotiate Microsoft's labyrinthine volume licensing, to get exactly what we needed."
"Phil was very helpful with all my questions and extremely knowledgable about Microsoft licensing. Phil responded immediately when emailing in with some enquiries. Highly recommended."
"Great help from this company when I bought 2014 SQL server license - much help can recommend."
"Excellent service and first -handed IT expertise. I would be more than delighted recommend their service to anyone. Best of luck, Phil."
"Bought some additional Remote Desktop licences and although the Microsoft licence order system is a bit long-winded, was guided through it confidently and all delivered without any unnecessary hassle. Thank you."
Tickbox Systems Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!