Thurgo Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Thurgo
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Thurgo made you happy

"I have just found my invoice from Thurgo and am amazed to see that I bought my Dyson DC25 upright vacuum cleaner 3 years ago for £100 and have used it daily since (7 bedroom house with 2 dogs and a long haired cat!!) with no problems at all. I am extremely happy with my purchase and would definitley buy from them again."
Are you Thurgo? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Thurgo receives. Reply Free
"just brought a dyson hoover from thurgo ordered saturday delivered today and £150 cheaper then the major highstreet outlets well impressed will certainly use again"
"I don't normally write reviews. If something's good I just take it as that's how it should be, if something's bad then I don't waste my time but this was so bad that I felt I had to. The service up to we received our Vax Vacume cleaner was fine, as you would expect from an online order. But once we had a problem with it that was it. I Sent two emails and got no response to either. All I was looking for was help to get it fixed as it was within the warranty and no response what so ever. I would NEVER uses Thurgo again. There are some great online retailers and Thurgo are not one of them."
"When the Dyson vacuum cleaner I purchased from Thurgo failed, I called to see whether I could get my money refunded. Although I didn't expect that Thurgo would get involved, the person I spoke to was rather dismissive and didn't give the impression that Thurgo cared a damn. I think I'll buy through John Lewis next time - they know what customer service means."
"Easy order and fast delivery."
"I'm sorry but I can't remember what I got from you"
"Ordered expensive earphones in advance of trip. Site indicated the item was in stock and should be received 3-5 days. After the delivery window came and went I contacted Thurgo, who replied a day later that the order was delayed and had not yet even shipped. A reputable company would have let the customer know of the delay immediately. Thurgo does not have any online order tracking system, so you must rely entirely on emails. There are many alternatives out there -- I will definitely not even consider ordering from Thurgo again."
Thurgo is rated 2.86 based on 7 reviews